Wiki Posts
Search

Estore Missing Miles?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2017, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 100K, Marriott Titanium
Estore Missing Miles?

Anyone have any idea what to do when miles are not credited? I filled out a request two weeks ago but still nothing. Tried filling one out again today but seems like their reCAPTCHA is malfunctioning :/

Any help appreciated!

Moderator note: this thread has been superseded by a newer one reflecting the new version of the eStore. - Adam Smith, AC Forum Moderator

Last edited by Adam Smith; Jul 26, 2023 at 1:11 pm Reason: Add moderator note
Old Apr 27, 2017, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by mimo123
Anyone have any idea what to do when miles are not credited? I filled out a request two weeks ago but still nothing. Tried filling one out again today but seems like their reCAPTCHA is malfunctioning :/

Any help appreciated!
Call them. Or alternatively call CBC. They seem to be looking for anything that's a story.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 2:36 pm

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
I had problem with the reCAPTCHA for the last few days as well.

Called them, answered right away (maybe it's my Black status, dunno). Put me on hold while discussing with her lead, waited in line for the lead (4 people ahead of me). 20 minutes later, she said the lead would just deposit the points I asked for.

Next day, points showed up.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 4:28 pm

Programs: down to Zone 5
Originally Posted by beep88
I had problem with the reCAPTCHA for the last few days as well.

Called them, answered right away (maybe it's my Black status, dunno). Put me on hold while discussing with her lead, waited in line for the lead (4 people ahead of me). 20 minutes later, she said the lead would just deposit the points I asked for.

Next day, points showed up.
Just curious which vendor did you purchase from? And which phone # did you call? The Aeroplan one?

I had missing miles from Dyson. I called the eStore number which redirected back to Aeroplan. The person on the phone had no clue what to do or what I was even talking about. I then submitted a request and uploaded receipt via the link on the eStore site. It was ignored. I waited a few weeks, and did another request and uploaded receipt again, and that 2nd request got me an email response asking me to reply with receipts (go figure, what happened to my uploaded one?). But I haven't heard back since. And no miles deposited.

So I gave up. Not really worth my time.

Last edited by sulfur; Apr 27, 2017 at 11:21 pm
Old Apr 27, 2017, 10:13 pm

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
My purchase was for Microsoft.

Phone number i used was the "contact us" number for the eStore https://www5.aeroplan.com/estore/contact.ep

But it's directed to (or it is) the regular Aeroplan number. Agent answered the call "What can I do for your travel plan?"

When I said I wanted to report an eStore missing miles online form error (so it's really a website technical error) she probably started looking at her cheat sheet for estore and consulting with her lead. I didn't ask her to take my missing points claim or give me the points right away. So she was an excellent agent in that regard.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 10:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Not a new problem either

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...t-posting.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...t-show-up.html
Old Apr 29, 2017, 3:26 pm

Still waiting for estore miles from a purchase made from Sears at the end of November. Sent in 2 forms and called Aeroplan twice. The second time I was told the miles should be deposited before the end of April and that there had been issues with Estore around that time.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 3:45 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
I don't even see the eStore option on the missing-miles page.
I'm well overdue for some miles myself.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 3:12 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Submitted a request for miles from an Apple purchase about 10 weeks afterwards. Several weeks later, still not response.

They give you a confirmation code for your request, but there is no number to call to follow up with?

There's is apparently an estore email, but a note to them didn't get a response either.

Aeroplan call center agents have no clue, so not sure what the next step is?
Old Aug 13, 2017, 2:27 pm

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
I've currently got some missing miles with the Apple Aeroplan EStore as well.

I've called 3X but nothing has worked so far.

On one occasion, I was directed to attached the receipts after 3 failed attempts to add a missing flight via the Aeroplan missing flight credit web link (converts to a manual interface that allows submitting attachments)

On my last call, I was told to use the missing mileage link at the bottom of the estore sign in page. That hasn't worked either.

I haven't tried the facebook social media shaming, which may yield a more accurate result.

Bottom line is that I no longer purchase with mindset that any miles will post. It's pretty pathetic.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 3:32 pm

Use this missing points form to submit an inquiry:

https://www.aeroplan.com/estore/credit.ep
Old May 22, 2018, 8:30 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
So I shop regularly on eBay and use the Aeroplan e-store for earning some miles. Everything has been posting properly the past year or so.

In Feb and March this year, Aeroplan e-store had a few days with 5X mile promotion on all their partner merchants.
It's now May, none of my transactions for Feb and March have posted - even those without the 5X bonus.

I have received miles for purchases in Jan and April and now May transactions are posting.

Weird thing is that some transactions for Jan posted twice. But I didn't spend much in Jan, so I'm still missing out lots of miles from the 5X bonus,

Anyone facing similar issues? I feel like Aeroplan has done this on purpose!
Old May 27, 2018, 11:10 am

Apple purchases NEVER seem to post unless one submits a form.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 3:00 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
eStore miles not posting

Had been getting miles from eStore purchases fairly regularly, but that's stopped recently. Multiple purchases I've waited 8 weeks then submitted a claim - and heard nothing. I called in today and the helpful agent said they're *way* behind and she herself just yesterday submitted claims on 7 uncredited purchases. She says it could be months before anyone is able to process the claims - but don't worry it will happen eventually!
Personally I'm nearing the booking period for a mRTW that will be availability sensitive and will likely need those miles to be able to book.
Has anyone had *any* luck finding a way to speed this up? Is there really nothing that can be done to get AP to honour their commitment here?
They and their partners are benefiting from the purchases of AP members but they're failing to provide the promised compensation to members for buying via the eStore. IANAL but this certainly seems to be fraudulent. I just want my points here but it sure seems like this is another area AP could end up in a lawsuit and maybe rope in their partners like Amazon and Apple.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 8:18 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by opentag
Had been getting miles from eStore purchases fairly regularly, but that's stopped recently. Multiple purchases I've waited 8 weeks then submitted a claim - and heard nothing. I called in today and the helpful agent said they're *way* behind and she herself just yesterday submitted claims on 7 uncredited purchases. She says it could be months before anyone is able to process the claims - but don't worry it will happen eventually!
Personally I'm nearing the booking period for a mRTW that will be availability sensitive and will likely need those miles to be able to book.
Has anyone had *any* luck finding a way to speed this up? Is there really nothing that can be done to get AP to honour their commitment here?
They and their partners are benefiting from the purchases of AP members but they're failing to provide the promised compensation to members for buying via the eStore. IANAL but this certainly seems to be fraudulent. I just want my points here but it sure seems like this is another area AP could end up in a lawsuit and maybe rope in their partners like Amazon and Apple.
I notice eBay credits are slow and I am waiting for AMAZON credits now, been five weeks. It took six months for my Dell Credits to come through but I had to submit proof as I bought three computers and the system just so happened to be offline when I bought them, so it was a challenge to claim. I had to write to DELL Canada and told them after 30 years of computer buying I will be ending our relationship as their partner AEROPLAN will not honour their agreement with DELL so I have lost faith with both companies. Received a phone call from AP with apologies and received bonus credits

Keep track of dates and amounts and don't forget, keep on them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.