FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Estore Missing Miles?
View Single Post
Old Jun 5, 2019, 3:00 pm
opentag

Programs: Aeroplan
eStore miles not posting

Had been getting miles from eStore purchases fairly regularly, but that's stopped recently. Multiple purchases I've waited 8 weeks then submitted a claim - and heard nothing. I called in today and the helpful agent said they're *way* behind and she herself just yesterday submitted claims on 7 uncredited purchases. She says it could be months before anyone is able to process the claims - but don't worry it will happen eventually!
Personally I'm nearing the booking period for a mRTW that will be availability sensitive and will likely need those miles to be able to book.
Has anyone had *any* luck finding a way to speed this up? Is there really nothing that can be done to get AP to honour their commitment here?
They and their partners are benefiting from the purchases of AP members but they're failing to provide the promised compensation to members for buying via the eStore. IANAL but this certainly seems to be fraudulent. I just want my points here but it sure seems like this is another area AP could end up in a lawsuit and maybe rope in their partners like Amazon and Apple.