Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroplan eStore miles not posting?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2014, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Aeroplan eStore miles not posting?

I've been using the eStore for the past 2 or 3 years and haven't had any issues with miles posting. However, in the past 4 months I haven't had anything post from the following merchants:

- Lenovo (Chrome)
- Bose (Chrome)
- Dell (Internet Explorer)

I filled out the eStore online form after 4-6 weeks, didn't hear back, then sent all my documentation to the aeroplan address I was told by customer service. 2 weeks later, still nothing. I'm still just trying to track down the miles for the first Lenovo purchase, I haven't dealt with the latter 2 yet.

Anyone else having issues recently?
Old Nov 26, 2014, 3:34 pm

Programs: SPG, Nexus, Aeroplan, AMEX MR, BA Avios
yup, I also purchased an iphone 6 (not 6+ because it is not eligible) through the estore about 8 weeks ago. I submitted a missing points request and let me tell ya, this is not the first time ive submitted this request for an apple purchase i made through the estore.

However, the last time I submitted it, i eventually got credited courtesy miles by escalating this with an agent.

Then i found 3 weeks after I received my courtesy miles, my missing miles got posted! So i got 5x points for a 1500$ apple purchase.. (4x from estore (2x twice because i am dBlack), and 1x from cc)

TLDR: Escalate this by establishing direct communication with the agent through email. As long as you checked (I shopped through the estore) and can provide a receipt for your purchase, you should be golden. Ignore the BS that says "contact the Partner directly" because they have no clue.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 7:03 pm

Yep, my two Apple purchases on Sept. 14 & 16 (iPhone 6 & iMac) have yet to be credited. Filled out online inquiry x2 now and haven't heard back or received credit.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 11:57 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
I'll have to keep an eye on this, just bought an Apple TV as a Christmas gift yesterday, didn't realize there's a bonus for distinction, I was thinking I'd get like 110miles, but I should get 5x from eStore, 3x for diamond and 1x for cc, it's as good as flying YMM-YVR!
Old Nov 27, 2014, 2:34 pm

Programs: AC, A3*G AB-G
Originally Posted by drvannostren
I'll have to keep an eye on this, just bought an Apple TV as a Christmas gift yesterday, didn't realize there's a bonus for distinction, I was thinking I'd get like 110miles, but I should get 5x from eStore, 3x for diamond and 1x for cc, it's as good as flying YMM-YVR!
That's something that I have been thinking about in the context of the latest black friday promotion. Most of the stores have 5x miles this weekend, but would diamond actually get 7x (normally 1x plus 2x bonus, now 5x plus 2x bonus)? Has anyone experienced this?
Old Dec 5, 2014, 8:50 pm

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
Bought iPhone 6 Sept 30. Had been waiting for the points. Submitted the online form and attached the receipts after seeing this thread. Points posted Oct 4, may or may not be due to the submission. lol
Old Dec 6, 2014, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by beep88
Bought iPhone 6 Sept 30. Had been waiting for the points. Submitted the online form and attached the receipts after seeing this thread. Points posted Oct 4, may or may not be due to the submission. lol
Which online form did you use?
Old Dec 6, 2014, 7:20 am

Originally Posted by DealAddict
Which online form did you use?
https://www3.aeroplan.com/estore/credit.ep
Old Dec 6, 2014, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by imverge
Thanks. So he submitted this form a couple of days after purchase?... was it just to be proactive?
Old Dec 6, 2014, 9:34 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...re-points.html

Maybe these threads should be merged
Old Oct 28, 2015, 1:42 pm

Programs: AC*E50, SPG/Marriott Plat
Just sent the online form for missing miles, they said they won't process because "you have to send the form in the 6 months after the purchase"
... ?? They took sometimes months before crediting anything, you can't claim anyting before 8 weeks, and now there are talking about this stupid 6 months ?! I am not even able to find that into the T&C
Old Jan 13, 2017, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
My eStore miles from the Apple Store consistently never credit. I've tried using Chrome and Safari, and each time I start with a new browser session.

So I wait 6 weeks, then submit a claim. They give you a claim number, and this last time I simply didn't hear back from them.

If you call the number on the eStore web site, it's actually just the Aeroplan Contact Center, and they have no visibility into the eStore.

Is there a number or other contact means to get in touch with this department after you've gone through regular channels?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.