Wiki Posts
Search

estore points?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2014, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
estore points?

I'm just wondering if anyone has used the estore recently and had the points posted? The last time I had points posted from the store was early in August however I've made at least 2 purchases through the store since then. (one early in September)

I know that Aeroplan doesn't seem to be promoting this much anymore with their shop.ca promotions.... but it's still accessible if you search for "estore" on the Aeroplan site. Anyone heard if it's officially being phased out?

Thanks
Old Nov 5, 2014, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Arjay9
I'm just wondering if anyone has used the estore recently and had the points posted? The last time I had points posted from the store was early in August however I've made at least 2 purchases through the store since then. (one early in September)

I know that Aeroplan doesn't seem to be promoting this much anymore with their shop.ca promotions.... but it's still accessible if you search for "estore" on the Aeroplan site. Anyone heard if it's officially being phased out?

Thanks
I just checked and my Chapters purchase Oct 22 through the estore posted with the regular points, a 2x bonus and distinction bonus.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 7:29 pm

I made two purchases via Apple. First was Sept. 13 the second on Sept. 16

I received credit for Sept. 16 but not the correct amount as it was short points.
Never received a credit for the first purchase.

Today I tried to submit an inquiry but the system said I had to wait 8 weeks. I will until Monday, if not I'll submit a inquiry then.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 8:09 pm
Original Poster

hmmm that doesn't sound good. Okie, guess I'll look back through my purchases and look into submitting an inquiry... so annoying though

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.