Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Discount/Promo Code Discussion Thread (2017 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 2, 2017, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: tcook052
This annual thread replaces the original 2010 - 2013 thread on the topic may be found here and the latest 2015 -2016 thread here.

Please note that due to recent updates to site-wide forum best practices discount codes may only be freely shared or discussed and not solicited in any form. This thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to share or discuss published Air Canada discount codes

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator
Print Wikipost

Air Canada Discount/Promo Code Discussion Thread (2017 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2019, 12:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Accor Diamond, AC 35K, National Exec, Hertz Gold
Hopefully someone can use! Let me know if you do - I will remove.

GONE!!

Bookings must be made between September 12 and September 27, 2019 for travel to be completed between September 12 and December 18, 2019 or between January 8 and April 8, 2020. Personal promotion code will expire on September 27, 2019 at 11:59p.m. local time in your city of departure in Canada.

Last edited by mjrobson; Sep 27, 2019 at 12:53 pm Reason: Code used
Old Sep 27, 2019, 12:16 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Redundant at this point.

Last edited by Bohemian1; Sep 27, 2019 at 12:49 pm
Old Sep 27, 2019, 12:29 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, IHG Diamond, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by mjrobson
Hopefully someone can use! Let me know if you do - I will remove.

Code: BRTTY6W1

Bookings must be made between September 12 and September 27, 2019 for travel to be completed between September 12 and December 18, 2019 or between January 8 and April 8, 2020. Personal promotion code will expire on September 27, 2019 at 11:59p.m. local time in your city of departure in Canada.
Thank You! I have used the code
mjrobson likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2019, 1:14 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
I have missed the code 3 times now 😂. I’m too slow!
Old Sep 29, 2019, 8:38 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Originally Posted by mapleg
TD Infiinite just sent me a code for 15% good for flights until next April, book by Oct 6. Not as good as 20% off, but that ends tonight and this one is also good in J.

For a limited time, book your travel with Air Canada by Oct. 6, 2019 and save 15% on select Economy, Standard, Flex, Comfort and Latitude fares worldwide1, as well as on all Premium Economy and Business Class flights for a truly elevated journey.

Plus, earn 2X the miles on any transaction on aircanada.com. Just apply your promotional code and pay using your TD
® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card.

Hurry, don’t miss out!

Did you recently obtain this card as a new member or an upgrade from a different TD card? I called TD to ask about this promotion and was told it was only for new members.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 4:43 pm

Programs: various
Anyone know how to use the current 15% discount code AND an AC bistro coupon at the same time?
Old Oct 16, 2019, 4:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by YYZFlyboy
Anyone know how to use the current 15% discount code AND an AC bistro coupon at the same time?
There's a reason I've never used a bistro code
Old Oct 21, 2019, 2:41 pm

Programs: TK Gold, Alitalia Gold, AB Gold, MPC, SPG Gold, IHG, Marriott Silvr, BW Plat, AA, BA, JP
I am trying to book an international direct flight OWfor Dec 21 departure from Yvr, and getting very high price (above 3k) in economy (latitude available only). I am assuming all coupon codes have blackout dates around that time. Is there any benefit of waiting for a code which works on that date?

Last edited by sunnyzip; Oct 21, 2019 at 9:41 pm
Old Oct 21, 2019, 10:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by sunnyzip
I am trying to book an international direct flight OWfor Dec 21 departure from Yvr, and getting very high price (above 3k) in economy (latitude available only). I am assuming all coupon codes have blackout dates around that time. Is there any benefit of waiting for a code which works on that date?
I didn't realize all coupon codes have blackout dates? Did you mean "some" coupon codes?
Like if you use an 15% broken IFE code, you're saying there are blackout days for those, for example?

And for one way international, I will go out on a limb to say you will probably not find a "good" price for that.
YVR to where?
Old Oct 21, 2019, 10:59 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by sunnyzip
I'd not assume that. Where did you get that idea from?
Old Oct 21, 2019, 11:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by RangerNS
I'd not assume that. Where did you get that idea from?
Well, I did disclaimer that I was going out on a limb. But then again, the price itself is a subjective topic.
I was under the impression that in general (or heck, majority of the cases, or 99.8%?), that a one way international fare ex-Canada ticketed with AC is going to be expensive.

(Come to think of it, if "Sun" is still considered "International" which it should be, then that's where some one way cheapo fares could definitely exist)
Old Oct 22, 2019, 9:13 am

Programs: TK Gold, Alitalia Gold, AB Gold, MPC, SPG Gold, IHG, Marriott Silvr, BW Plat, AA, BA, JP
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I didn't realize all coupon codes have blackout dates? Did you mean "some" coupon codes?
Like if you use an 15% broken IFE code, you're saying there are blackout days for those, for example?

And for one way international, I will go out on a limb to say you will probably not find a "good" price for that.
YVR to where?
Thanks. What I meant was the kind of promo codes e.g. sent by TD Infinite Aeroplan etc. I received one of those (now expired) and it mentioned blackout dates during the period I am looking. Anyways the flight is YvrDel non stop ac dec 21. And the price jumped up yesterday to 5k ow. Unfortunately I cannot change the date as return is confirmed for 24 morning. Any ideas/ help would be appreciated. Tia.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 11:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
CKMDMNN1

About this offer:

Book by October 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm from your city of departure in the U.S.

20% off: valid on all Economy Class and Premium Economy base fares.
10% off: valid on all Business Class base fares.

Travel valid from November 13, 2019 to May 13, 2020.

Subject to availability at time of booking.

Blackout dates apply:
December 20, 2019 – December 23, 2020
January 3, 2020 – January 6, 2020

Not valid on codeshare flights.

(I think the blackout date is a typo)
Old Oct 31, 2019, 8:11 am

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
Same offer here, slightly different wording (no reference to U.S. departure), same code CKMDMNN1
Same travel dates November 13, 2019 – May 13, 2020
Blackout dates
  • December 20, 2019 – December 23, 2019
  • January 3, 2020 – January 6, 2020

Celebrate Halloween with 20% on Economy Class base fares to destinations worldwide. It’s our treat to you. Or save 10% on Premium Economy and Business Class base fares and enjoy your travel in total comfort and style. Offer ends October 31.
Enter your promo code now.

Last edited by flyquiet; Oct 31, 2019 at 8:18 am
Old Oct 31, 2019, 8:24 am

Programs: AC SE, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Accor Diamond, Hilton Gold
Halloween special

The text at the top says that the promo is 20% off Y and 10% off PE and J. The text below says it is 20% off Y and PE and 10% off J. Turns out the bottom one wins. <insert facepalm emoji here>.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.