Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Embarq

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:02 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by DrunkCargo
I'm funding that guy... As soon as I get to a computer to VPN to Canada because apparently my IP indicates where I reside.
Well.......if you are looking at pissing money away, I can set up a good one that will have you cry, laugh and feel sorry for me
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:08 pm

Programs: Ice Cream Club, AC SE MM, Bonvoy Life Plat
I'm funding that guy... As soon as I get to a computer to VPN to Canada because apparently my IP indicates where I reside.
And it is done. Still sitting at hooters bored out of my mind... Installed an RDP client on my Android, RDPed back to a system in Canada, all on roamed LTE... Dropped $26 on the dude.

Funny thing is the billing address form allowed both Canada and US. I have no screenshots because 1) I'm drunk and 2) I'm on a friggin cell phone and the case makes it impossible to press the buttons to screenshot.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
Well.......if you are looking at pissing money away, I can set up a good one that will have you cry, laugh and feel sorry for me
$25 sure man. Haha
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:17 pm

Programs: *A 50K, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
And it is done. Still sitting at hooters bored out of my mind... Installed an RDP client on my Android, RDPed back to a system in Canada, all on roamed LTE... Dropped $26 on the dude.

Funny thing is the billing address form allowed both Canada and US. I have no screenshots because 1) I'm drunk and 2) I'm on a friggin cell phone and the case makes it impossible to press the buttons to screenshot.
I like how the staycation is the only trip funded. Love how everyone else's trip has 0% funding. I wish we could leave comments on for all the people begging. Seriously, how hard can it be to save money for a trip such as the 35 year anniversary? These people have had 35 years to save up for this.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:41 pm

Originally Posted by Chinesecowboy88
I like how the staycation is the only trip funded. Love how everyone else's trip has 0% funding. I wish we could leave comments on for all the people begging. Seriously, how hard can it be to save money for a trip such as the 35 year anniversary? These people have had 35 years to save up for this.
Dude. Dont judge. Donate to these fwp people or shut up. I'm poor because I'm saving up for another project, or I'd fund all these mofos. Most of which are probably AC shills.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:29 pm

Sorry for posting again, but I just funded another dream here.

https://embarq.aircanada.com/profile...c-0591f6870555

Whooooooo, this is an AC success! I'm going to do one a day, the lowest cost one every day... Just because, I am that bored.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:40 pm

Sorry for all the posts, but here's another... I just funded this guy, 4% over what he asked:

https://embarq.aircanada.com/profile...5-c9f1d647d982
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:44 pm

Programs: ACMM SE100K; *G
Sorry for all the posts, but here's another... I just funded this guy, 4% over what he asked:

https://embarq.aircanada.com/profile...5-c9f1d647d982
I want to buy you a few more drinks just to see how many more of these you'll fund. Love your comment about AC removing the post.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
Dude. Dont judge. Donate to these fwp people or shut up. I'm poor because I'm saving up for another project, or I'd fund all these mofos. Most of which are probably AC shills.
They will be drinking your scotch onboard, and in the mll. You will live to regret this
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:50 pm

Whoops, another.. Embarq is a winner.

https://embarq.aircanada.com/profile...0-ab521d3863ba
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:51 pm

Originally Posted by kwflyer
They will be drinking your scotch onboard, and in the mll. You will live to regret this
It's not my scotch. It's "our" scotch.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
It's not my scotch. It's "our" scotch.
Johnny boy and Mr Glenlivet, yes, sharing is caring. But the Glenfiddich, I have a hard time sharing
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:54 pm

More seriously... If you have like, I dunno, a real claim for charity... pm me. I'm done for tonight... $6k+ in like 10 minutes on random people. I feel good. Yep. I'm happy. AC made me, uh, **** myself.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:56 pm
Suspended

Whoops, another.. Embarq is a winner.

https://embarq.aircanada.com/profile...0-ab521d3863ba
What about one if someone comes down to play craps or baccarat in LAS?
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:59 pm

Originally Posted by kwflyer
What about one if someone comes down to play craps or baccarat in LAS?
That, sir, is a first class loser. Winners ask for handouts, and get them. Give me an embarq link and I'll 104% them now.

Edit: I thought I'd provide a screenshot of awesome email you get when you donate! And yes, that's my name. You'll see it in public filings shortly anyhow.
Attached Images  

Last edited by DrunkCargo; Jul 1, 2016 at 12:08 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.