Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Canadian Celebrity Sightings

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2005, 2:55 pm

Programs: QF LTG AC *G
50 Cent & entourage on AC 551 LAX-YVR this morning in Exec.
Old Dec 3, 2005, 3:43 pm

Programs: AC*SE
Originally Posted by HeyAussie
50 Cent & entourage on AC 551 LAX-YVR this morning in Exec.

Howe did he get into Canada?

I thought he was a criminal and a thug!
Old Dec 3, 2005, 3:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by negotiator

He's entered several times in the past with the proper documentation so no different this time.
It's been in the news for the last week now.
Old Dec 3, 2005, 8:11 pm

Wednesday, Nov 30. YYF-YVR. Sat beside Bill Barisoff, former Finance Minister and current Speaker of the House - BC.
Old Dec 3, 2005, 9:24 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, AC SE100K, Westjet Teal, Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by sharkshooter
Wednesday, Nov 30. YYF-YVR. Sat beside Bill Barisoff, former Finance Minister and current Speaker of the House - BC.
If you count Bill as a celebrity, I only see him/sit beside him about 20 times a year. Bill is a very nice down to earth character. My last flight with him was Nov 21 discussing the raises the MLAs gave themselves then withdrew.
Old Dec 3, 2005, 9:38 pm
At Large

Originally Posted by taupo
If you count Bill as a celebrity, I only see him/sit beside him about 20 times a year. Bill is a very nice down to earth character. My last flight with him was Nov 21 discussing the raises the MLAs gave themselves then withdrew.
Hell they keep raising interest rates and give you a raise as well so how can you complain about some poor politicians
Old Dec 3, 2005, 10:02 pm

Programs: EK-Skywards Gold / Delta Gold Medallion/E50K 1MM
Originally Posted by negotiator

So is Conrad Black he is not Canadian and he is allowed back into Canada
Old Dec 4, 2005, 2:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by AftOf245
So is Conrad Black he is not Canadian and he is allowed back into Canada
50 cents is about all Conrad has left, if you believe the tabloids, not that I ever listen to them/read them.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 9:38 am

Programs: Marriott (Lifetime Titantium), whatever other programs as benefits make sense.
I once saw the guy from the Canadian Tire ads in the MLL in Montreal. He was flying to Toronto like me. Our flight was delayed due to mechanical problems. How come he didn't have a belt sander or portable de-icer to fix the issue?

(Actually, I lied about the mechanical problems delaying the flight. It was delayed due to weather in Toronto. But the post isn't as funny without the punch line. But I did seriously see the Canadian Tire guy in the MLL in Montreal.)

I have also seen David Miller (Mayor of Toronto), Dr. David Sukuzi, Ruben Studdard (from American Idol) and Nichelle Nichols (Lt. Uhuru from Star Trek).
Old Dec 5, 2005, 3:15 pm

Recently saw Dr. David Sukuzi in YVR MLL...
Old Dec 9, 2005, 3:02 pm

Programs: AC-E
Saw Jack Layton a few months ago at the YYC MLL and on the YYC to YYZ flight. He really liked the TV loud.
Old Dec 9, 2005, 9:18 pm

Programs: AC e75K, *G, SPG/MR PPE
Originally Posted by GregWTravels
I once saw the guy from the Canadian Tire ads in the MLL in Montreal.
I didn't know the Canadian Tire guy rated high enough to get into the MLL... who knew?!
Old Dec 10, 2005, 2:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by meagicano
I didn't know the Canadian Tire guy rated high enough to get into the MLL... who knew?!
I didn't know the Canadian Tire guy rated high enough to get into this thread... who knew?!
Old Dec 27, 2005, 4:41 pm

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
Ken King in the Calgary MLL ... In a black suit and black tie, with velvet loafers. Passed by him and said "great game, keep it up" (where we destroyed Vancouver, albeit 2-1)... Think he was shocked, and only managed a smile. Reading some big book at the moment.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 8:50 pm

Programs: Super Elite
Flew back this evening from LAX to YYZ, and Ryan Phillipe, Laura Linney and David Cronenberg where on the flight! Must all be flying back post golden-globes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.