Old Mar 16, 2015, 11:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Have you sorted this out yet?
Old Mar 16, 2015, 12:08 pm
RZR
Original Poster

Programs: ✈ AC 1MM / S100K - SPG Lifetime Platinum = BONVoY Lifetime Titanium
I Initiated the communication. Should know this week.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 8:13 am
RZR
Original Poster

No news yet. I've emailed them 2 times since receiving the std " 5 days" to get back to you thing.
Thumbs down on the service
Old Apr 2, 2015, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
If a financial institution such as a bank or credit card company was made aware of a client's account being accessed as such, they would be on it before you hung up the phone or completed your email to them.
Old May 6, 2015, 8:34 am
RZR
Original Poster

Just an Update:
My credits were returned April 5th after I had to remind them again of what the delay was.I told them great , but that I still need to know how this happened.

Now , every 10 days I resend them a reminder and I receive the same cookie cutter response " they are looking into it " blah blah blah.

Horrible service. MY account seems to have been breached and they put zero effort into prioritizing this to see what may have happened.
It is Laughable ! I guess account security is of little importance to them.
Old May 6, 2015, 8:42 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by RZR
Just an Update:
My credits were returned April 5th after I had to remind them again of what the delay was.I told them great , but that I still need to know how this happened.

Now , every 10 days I resend them a reminder and I receive the same cookie cutter response " they are looking into it " blah blah blah.

Horrible service. MY account seems to have been breached and they put zero effort into prioritizing this to see what may have happened.
It is Laughable ! I guess account security is of little importance to them.
Companies rarely tell you root cause because they don't want to admit an issue with their system (in case someone games them) or any liability.

You got your eups back, to me anyways, move along with life. It's too short to figure out root cause for why your eups were taken without your consent

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.