Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Shocking behavior at LGA, guest offloaded!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shocking behavior at LGA, guest offloaded!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2013, 1:40 pm

Programs: AC: E50K, AP: dDiamond
I nominate Dorian for King of the AC forum. I also nominate Tedgrrr for the position of jester of the king's court.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 1:43 pm

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
Originally Posted by lowside67
I nominate Dorian for King of the AC forum. I also nominate Tedgrrr for the position of jester of the king's court.
Hahahahaha! Everyone's dream...having their own court jester!

The irony of this is he has been bugging me on PM asking me why I'm such an claiming I must be divorced, etc etc... Extra comedy for me you guys are missing!

Last edited by tcook052; Oct 9, 2013 at 2:09 pm Reason: content
Old Oct 9, 2013, 2:04 pm

Programs: AC*SE/2.1MM, Flying Blue Explorer, BA Executive Club Blue, AAdvantage Basic, ANA MC
Originally Posted by payam81
I think he meant he intended to adjourn etc. but at the end the other party did the favor for him anyway.
Maybe so. I can only assume that things oft' go awry in the courtroom.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.