Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread: eupgrade credits to gift to a new friend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Master thread: eupgrade credits to gift to a new friend

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2012, 11:03 am

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, Marriott Silver?
Been out of FT for a bit.. What does people use to see R availability these days?

Seatcounter seem to be out and was wondering if I need to now pay for a subscription to KVS. Had one before but let it lapse when I was not flying so much.

I am checking on availability J C R on
AC870 Feb 24
AC871 Feb 27

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by Snoopyo; Feb 18, 2012 at 11:09 am
Old Feb 18, 2012, 11:38 am

Programs: *void
Originally Posted by Snoopyo
Been out of FT for a bit.. What does people use to see R availability these days?

Seatcounter seem to be out and was wondering if I need to now pay for a subscription to KVS. Had one before but let it lapse when I was not flying so much.

AC870 Feb 24
AC871 Feb 27

Thanks for the help.
Getting off topic of the original thread, so gonna make this brief:
Freebie no-frills: FlightStats.com
AC870 YUL-CDG, Feb 24 J9 C9 R9
AC871 CDG-YUL, Feb 27 J9 C9 R9
Old Feb 19, 2012, 7:34 am
g0h

Programs: AC*E
If anyone still has credits left…

I'm flying YVR-LHR on 23 Sept. I have enough credits to upgrade my wife's ticket both ways or both of our tickets one way. Naturally, I'd prefer a third option…

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 8:57 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Starwood Platinum, Fairmont Platinum
19 credits

I have 2 nominee spots and 19 credits left until Feb 29th. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 9:38 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE, Goldpassport Platinum, Avis Something, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by g0h
If anyone still has credits left…

I'm flying YVR-LHR on 23 Sept. I have enough credits to upgrade my wife's ticket both ways or both of our tickets one way. Naturally, I'd prefer a third option…

Thanks in advance.
There are actually two more options for you. Your third option would be to buy a J class seat and your fourth option would be to shell out for a LMU (if one is offered at checkin)
Old Feb 19, 2012, 9:51 pm

VERY generous of you, anishm
If you still have them left, I could put 17 to good use this Thursday.

I used mine for my daughter but my husband is sitting in the back on the same flights. TLV- YYZ (12 hrs). YYZ- YVR (5 hrs)

Thanks again for your kindness.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 11:15 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM
43 eupgrades to share...

We caved in and used mountainboy's SE eupgrades for SYD - so I have 43 expiring Feb. 29 and 2 nominee spots.

I'm in the lounge for another hour...
PM me all of your details, would be better if your flight was at T-4 days as I won't have much time near the computer for the next 10 days.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 7:22 am
g0h

Programs: AC*E
The upgrade tool is back up but my R space has dried up. I don't think I want to pay $500 + fare change to route through YYC instead.

Thanks everyone for the generous offers.

I have two lounge passes available if anyone can use them in the next week or so. I can express post them anywhere in Canada. My parents were going to use them but they booked BA instead.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 8:18 pm

Anishm and mountaingirl if your offers are still available, I would be most appreciative for 17 eupgrades... Or anybody else who may have eupgrades they would like to share.

Thank you
Old Feb 21, 2012, 8:23 am

Programs: AC - SE100K
Shameless Grovel

If anyone can spare 17 credits for SCL-YYZ Feb 28th. It is showing R9 with the SE upgrade window opening tonight at 1945EST
Old Feb 21, 2012, 9:08 am

I've already posted this elsewhere buuuut my flight is coming up so I'm going to be a bit shameless and request once more

If anyone has 14 credits to spare for an upgrade on my flight this Thurs morning, I'd be positively tickled to take them off your hands.

Let me know as soon as you can. Thank you!

Last edited by ofohsho; Feb 21, 2012 at 9:51 am
Old Feb 21, 2012, 11:43 am

I'm still hoping somebody will have 17 eupgrades left and one nominee space left. My husband's flight is on Thursday feb. 23 (Tel Aviv time )

Flying TLV-YYZ. YYZ-YVR

Last edited by nobody-elite; Feb 21, 2012 at 1:56 pm
Old Feb 21, 2012, 3:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by Snoopyo

AC870 Feb 24
AC871 Feb 27

Thanks for the help.
YUL-CDG-YUL looks pretty wide open most days through the end of the month. I easily upgraded this morning for my flight on the 28th.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 3:47 pm

Programs: AC E, SPG, HH
if any one has 11 eupgrade credits to share, it would be much appreciated.
Flying CDG-YUL on Feb 26/12, R is showing 6 currently. I have 3 credits left expiring.

PM me and I would be most thankful
Old Feb 21, 2012, 7:26 pm

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, Marriott Silver?
When I was booking the flight the availability of seat map and the price of the ticket make me believe it would be easier to upgrade than others routes.

Thanks to KeithC my YUL-CDG is upgraded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.