Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread: eupgrade credits to gift to a new friend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Master thread: eupgrade credits to gift to a new friend

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2012, 4:12 pm

Programs: TK Elite, A3 Gold, AC Bottom of the Barrel now
I'm late, but if anyone still needs...

I have a couple of accounts I can access... each with as little as 23 credits in them... 1 slot left in each. If anyone can use at this late stage... please message me immediately.

Sorry for coming to the party so late...
Old Nov 16, 2012, 5:28 am

Programs: BA GGL IHG PlatAMB HH Dia
I've got 20 eUpgrade credits left - but only prestige member.
PM if someone needs they.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 4:37 am

It's a bit early for this, but I figure it couldn't hurt...

I have a flight from SFO-CDG (with a stop in YYZ) coming up on January 9th, 2013. Wondering if anyone would be able to sponsor me for an upgrade on this trip? It usually takes about 14 credits.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you
Old Dec 3, 2012, 1:07 pm

Programs: SE
E-ups giveaway

I know there is a thread on this somewhere but i can't find it.

I have about 50 e-ups to give before Feb and room for an additional nominee.

If anyone would like to use them on a route that is likely to pan out, I would love to pass them on. So if you are not on one of the doomed AC15 or AC33 type of barely upgradable flights, I would be happy to share.

Coincidently, if it's a last minute upgrade on those flights and it shows availability to upgrade I'd be happy to oblige!

if the requests become numerous, I always like to share with those who give back - show me that you have made one charitable donation in the last year and you will get bumped up the list!
Old Dec 3, 2012, 1:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by Spoonsie
I know there is a thread on this somewhere but i can't find it.
Hint - it's in the forum FAQ sticky at the top of the forum.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 1:23 pm

Programs: SE
thank you I lurk more than post.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 3:16 pm

Programs: Air Canada, American Airlines
Eupgrades

Originally Posted by KeithC
I have 47 eupgrade credits and 2 nominee spots for a FlyerTalk member to use prior to the end of the month. I saved them all year in case I had to fly internationally, but instead ended up flying a ton of domestic instead and never really used any other then during the promotions.

Please let me know if anyone could use them on an international flight(s) for themselves and another friend/colleague/spouse. Not exactly sure how the nominee works, but would prefer that upgrade space be confirmed prior to using the credits (for a confirmed upgrade not a wait listed one).
Can you please let me know if you have used these yet?
Stephanie
Old Dec 3, 2012, 5:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by flycast
Can you please let me know if you have used these yet?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18070469-post50.html
Originally Posted by KeithC
Nominee spots filled and credits gone = 3 international flights upgraded for a couple of strangers! Sorry to those that I couldn't help.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 2:25 pm

Programs: Air Canada S100K 1MM, Asiamiles Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
While this will not include everyone, I have one upgrade slot left, 60 unspoken for eupgrades available, and I would be willing to gift to a flyertalk member with a join date of at least 1+ year and 10+ posts, contact me via PM
Old Dec 8, 2012, 8:21 am

Programs: Air Canada S100K 1MM, Asiamiles Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by bdg55
While this will not include everyone, I have one upgrade slot left, 60 unspoken for eupgrades available, and I would be willing to gift to a flyertalk member with a join date of at least 1+ year and 10+ posts, contact me via PM
Apologies to all who have messaged me, a Flyertalk member has taken me up on the offer already, good luck to everyone else and Happy Holidays.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 4:52 pm

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold
I do have 39 left and I still can nominee two upgrade candidates.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 1:09 pm

Programs: AC
Points to offer

Good day.

I have given points before and been the recipient of some points for my parents to fly over to see us in February.

I only have 6 points left but have no plans to fly anymore this benefit year (last upgrade just cleared YYZ-FRA at T-36).

If you can use these 6 points please let me know via pm. I would rather they be used then go to waste.

Cheers.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 1:12 pm

Programs: None no more
25 credits - 2 slots

I have 25 credits/2 slots , if someone can use.

I will not be requalifing in 2013 but would like to upgrade on a return leg on March 20th (gru-yxe) flight requiring 8 credits. (Outbound already booked in February ) if a potential recipient who will be requalifing could sponsor that flight would be great for me in exchange. It would be a Latitude fare so no fuddle duddle window requirements.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 4:13 pm

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
You have a ...

Originally Posted by krabbenkopf
I do have 39 left and I still can nominee two upgrade candidates.
...PM
Old Dec 11, 2012, 5:48 am

Programs: TK*G
I have been the recipient of eUpgrades from a kind fellow FTer in the past, and would like to pay it forward.

I have 20 credits to use up before the end of Feburary and one nominee spot open. Please note though that these are P credits, so valid only on domestic or transborder itineraries.

Please PM me if you're interested. I only have one nominee spot available, so please only ask if you're sure that you'll be able to use them (i.e that R space is actually available).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.