Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada VIP Service

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2023, 9:40 am

Programs: Westjet, Air Canada, Best Western, Marriott
Originally Posted by canadiancow
VIP (well, the agent (presumably concierge?)) just kicked me out of the YVR TB conference room. And the VIP is going to be here almost as long as I am, so I'm not getting back in for likely 3+ hours.

Interestingly, he asked to see my boarding pass. The only thing I can fathom is in case I were also VIP? Because my BP looks pretty good, and if it wasn't enough for more than a "yeah, sorry, you need to leave", I'm not really sure what the point was.

I guess I should have tried to reserve it ahead of time and seen if they'd kick me out from that.

If you reserve it ahead of time, it's yours. I have reserved them a few times and never had any issues. They would have known you were not a VIP, but likely checking if you are a SE. If you were not a SE, they would have most likely told you it can only be used if reserved, which I have seen happen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.