Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AerSpace Catering

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2024, 1:41 pm

Programs: HH Gold, GHA Titanium, Iprefer Elite, EI Concierge
On my regular ORK-AMS most days it's now 355.75 Euro for AerSpace, and some days it's all for 479.39 Euro.

Some days it's as low as 183.37 but only if there are loads of Saver fares for 59.37 available for example.

And there is no connecting traffic from Cork, so it's all "real demand" sort to speak.

It used to be that you could even with a few days out get loads of 183.37 Euro and usually there were only 1 or 2 people in row 1.

God only knows what is going on with yield management these days.
Harper50505 likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by alserire
I’d love to be able to use my concierge vouchers for upgrade. I’d definitely get the use of them then.
Under Gold Circle I was allowed to use them on DUB - AGP years ago. When it switched to Aerclub that policy changed. Not sure why as surely its less cost to them .
alserire and Harper50505 like this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 7:20 am

Programs: Skywards Silver, Flying Blue Silver
Originally Posted by RMDrive
Of course it's your choice, but I'd say it's DEFINITELY not worth it. It's a very short hop.
Out of interest, which lounge is used at MAN for DUB hop, and is Fast track available? Thanks.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 10:02 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Same coming back from LIN this morning. Jammed full of kids coming back from ski trips. No one in the front row.

Don’t know how they can’t see what’s happening. Definitely missing out on revenue.
DELLAS likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 11:07 am

Programs: EI Platinum, BA Silver
Originally Posted by simonnewby
Out of interest, which lounge is used at MAN for DUB hop, and is Fast track available? Thanks.
The Aspire Lounge. It's nothing special but fine for 30 minutes. Would not suggest arriving at the airport early for it.

Fast Track is not officially available to EI cardholders. Outside of peak periods I have found MAN T1 security to be reasonably efficient (at least much better than T3), but would suggest removing ALL electronic items (including cables, chargers etc.) from your bag to avoid it being pulled for inspection. This can save a lot of time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.