Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AerSpace Catering

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2023, 11:20 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Still there

AerSpace is designed to give you more space to work and relax because the middle seat is always free. Put your baggage in your reserved overhead storage, stretch out and enjoy a complimentary drink and snack from our Bia menu. Plus with lounge access and Fast Track airport security, you'll breeze through the airport. Arrive at your best with AerSpace.
ChurnieEls likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2023, 12:38 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver; AerClub Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by ChurnieEls
Is there still comp F&B for AerSpace? I don't see it in the marketing blurb for the fare type and you'd imagine its something they'd have front and centre if they were offering it!
Yes. I was on the LIN-DUB last Monday and I was offered snacks and drinks.
ChurnieEls likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2023, 1:35 pm

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Is it selling still?

Out and back to LHR three weeks ago and out and back to LGW last weekend and I saw one passenger in four sectors in the front row.

Certainly to me the price difference compared to the Advantage fare in terms of extras offered nowhere near justifies paying it.
Old Oct 26, 2023, 1:38 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Zero when I came back from DUS recently

The current pricing is insane, was looking at CDG on A321LR and €300+, paid only €120 last year for the same date...
alserire and Pete_23567 like this.
Old Oct 26, 2023, 1:44 pm

Programs: AerClub Concierge, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor ALL Gold, NH Platinum
Coincidentally my company seems to have updated Concur as I was able to pick AerSpace as an option for the first time recently, but only because it was within €100 of the Saver at the time… no way companies will allow it as a standard practice.
Old Oct 26, 2023, 2:40 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver; AerClub Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by alserire
Is it selling still?

Out and back to LHR three weeks ago and out and back to LGW last weekend and I saw one passenger in four sectors in the front row.

Certainly to me the price difference compared to the Advantage fare in terms of extras offered nowhere near justifies paying it.
I agree the current pricing is insane. I got that specific ticket booked in AerSpace a while ago and the price was actually good. I have 6 flights booked from now to the end of the year within europe, none in AerSpace due to the crazy pricing.
alserire likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2023, 3:05 pm

Programs: $9 Fare Club
Originally Posted by alserire
Is it selling still?

They seem to have set the floor on it for DUB-LHR at €176
Old Oct 26, 2023, 4:16 pm

Which is off the wall really. €350 return for barely two hours in the air. Not sure why they’re bothering. Another flight Saturday. Back Tuesday. Be interesting to see if there’s anyone In the front.
Old Oct 26, 2023, 5:00 pm

I predict there will be offers over the Winter and already seeing adjustments even on popular Wintersun routes on Advantage fares.
Old Oct 26, 2023, 5:28 pm

Programs: $9 Fare Club
The delta (higher Advantage) you see between Advantage and AerSpace is surprising at times, it either speaks to immature revenue management software or is a play to grab incremental revenue from business travellers where its the highest bucket they can book into. It being EI, I'd be inclined to think either could be true.
Old Oct 27, 2023, 1:24 am

Programs: AerClub Concierge, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor ALL Gold, NH Platinum
The delta (higher Advantage) you see between Advantage and AerSpace is surprising at times, it either speaks to immature revenue management software or is a play to grab incremental revenue from business travellers where its the highest bucket they can book into. It being EI, I'd be inclined to think either could be true.
I think it’s separate inventory though - which is why a few months back a saver fare could have been much more expensive than an AerSpace.

Here’s hoping that they come to their senses. It’s absolutely not worth the price at the moment unless they seriously up the offering, which they pretty much can’t.

Prime example is any outstation with a bus gate. FRA is a complete disaster in that everybody piled onto a bus together - zero “premium” experience and then FAs not necessarily holding the overhead bins as they should.
alserire likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2023, 2:14 am

it is separate inventory

Saver/Plus/Advantage are all the same bucket just with additional services so the delta in pricing between the option is consistent at all times
AerSpace is a different bucket entirely and has no relationship with the other products

So as above you can get lucky, but it appears the base pricing has been increased significantly recently
Old Oct 27, 2023, 3:23 am

Originally Posted by ROKNA
it is separate inventory

Saver/Plus/Advantage are all the same bucket just with additional services so the delta in pricing between the option is consistent at all times
AerSpace is a different bucket entirely and has no relationship with the other products

So as above you can get lucky, but it appears the base pricing has been increased significantly recently
Just scanning prices there for early next year on a few routes I use. Can’t see how anyone would pay the prices being offered. It’s off the wall stuff. Unless they’re keeping those seats for people connecting off US inbounds heading on the European destinations.
Old Oct 27, 2023, 3:28 am

I've never seen all J seats taken on the NEO on EU run so the revenue management is not working and that was at the previous pricing

0950 DUB CDG, A321NEO not exactly a lot of connecting traffic, too late for the 4/5am wave and too early for the second ORD/BOS/JFK arrivals, pricing is more than the earlier fight which only has 4 seats...
alserire likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2023, 3:32 am

I’m also pretty sure J inbound flights still book into basic economy for their connection (the separate bucket to AerSpace) so I don’t think US pax even have an option for AerSpace…

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.