Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AerSpace Catering

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2023, 11:52 am

It actually represents Ireland as a whole ! Complete rip off for food , drinks and hotels.
Old Jun 6, 2023, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
The seat on the receipt doesn't exist.
DELLAS likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2023, 6:24 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
If the Breakfast is 10 euro and the Coffee is 3 and you get a free Coffee with Breakfast and Coffee is free in Aer Space shouldn't it not be 7 euro??

Either the Breakfast is in or it is not, its penny pinching otherwise
Pete_23567 likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2023, 4:02 pm

Checked in for the EI161 today and got to LHR early. Offered the earlier flight so decided to accept the offer. Boarding pass came out with 2A and of course I queried it as it was down to be a 320. Turned out it had been changed to the 321NEO which was a nice surprise.

40 mins delay in take off then the trolley came around. I asked for the sausage roll but right away the guy said they had none! Then I asked him to check what wraps were left so he called down the back and turned out there was one. It was their last flight so probably a bit fed up but just lacked warmth in the interactions.

Old Jun 11, 2023, 6:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by trustno1
I flew my first of many Aer Space legs today. I had to pay for the breakfast.
That's a shame, as that is what I am planning to get on my next flight in AerSpace. That being said, I'll pay for it as I love the EI breakfast...

I guess now the plan is to buy a breakfast and then also get a sandwich/wrap and a drink to take with me off the plane.
DELLAS likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2023, 1:22 pm

Programs: Gold Circle Prestige, Emirates Silver, Hhonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Flew Aerspace BHX to DUB yesterday, all sandwiches were gone. Asked for a twin, coke and Pringles and was told I'd have to pay for the twix.
Old Jul 26, 2023, 1:56 pm

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Originally Posted by niallco
Flew Aerspace BHX to DUB yesterday, all sandwiches were gone. Asked for a twin, coke and Pringles and was told I'd have to pay for the twix.

They're getting very tight.

Never mind that the post October 1st AerSpace fares are still monstrous. I can only assume they're trying to keep people out so they can use them for J passenegers coming from the US.

I'm on a 321Neo tomorrow, AerSpace. Tempted to ask for breakfast and see what they say.
DELLAS, niallco and Teplane like this.
Old Jul 26, 2023, 11:12 pm

Recently had no issues in getting a couple of g&t's (to enjoy at home) and a protein bar. I was also offered a chicken and stuffing sandwich which I declined.

On that particular flight the other aer space passengers declined service even though it was pointed out to them it was free. Perhaps that's why I offered more than I was entitled to ?
Old Jul 27, 2023, 12:52 am

Programs: Gold Circle Prestige, Emirates Silver, Hhonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
As others have posted, it seems random and at the discretion of the cabin crew sometime
DELLAS and Harper50505 like this.
Old Jul 27, 2023, 2:06 am

Very much depends on the crew and their mood on the day.
Harper50505 likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2023, 7:15 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Senior cabin manager told me this morning breakfast very definitely not included in AerSpace fare. Oh well. Tea and a muffin was nice!
Old Jul 27, 2023, 7:40 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Breakfast is not included which is stupid really

If you are on evening flight back to Dublin, you can eat and eat as anything perishables can't be reused
alserire and Harper50505 like this.
Old Jul 27, 2023, 9:42 am

I wonder how long it will be before when you ask for a G&T they tell you that you can only have the tonic and have to pay for the gin.
Old Jul 27, 2023, 11:50 am

Sometimes I use the free change to another flight same day to go earlier. If Ive paid €165 and the earlier is €304 I justify buying the breakfast as Im still €129 up
alserire likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2023, 12:07 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
I was in AerSpace last Friday on DUB-AMS for a 09:55 departure.

Very, very friendly and excellent crew. Asked during boarding if they had breakfasts, but they had none (available until 11am!) ... they said I could have a sausage roll or ham and cheese croque instead.

After we departed, I asked for the Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin and Tonic and received that (it is -really delicious- by the way). With a cup of ice you get two plastic cups of gin and tonic out of that. I also asked for a sausage roll. Regrettably they were out and I was first to be served, so it was a ham and cheese croque for me (also offered chicken and stuffing). The crew were at pains to ask if I wanted anything else, but I was grand. I daresay I could have got something else too, from the looks of it.

All four seats in AerSpace were taken, but it was a family of three and me... they decided to sit across the aisle together, so I had the two beside me free, which was nice.

Great flight, even if I didn't get a breakfast (which I had fully planned to pay for after reading on here!)
niallco and alserire like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.