Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Miles - what else to do?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2018, 2:44 am

Recently 100% of my out station credits are posting automatically. The majority UK-IRL flights in Advantage.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 11:29 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
For one LGW-DUB flight

Facebook message - No reply
Two missing flight forms filled out - nothing
Facebook message - told it takes up to two months. I allow two months to pass. Nothing.
Phone call - promise it would be sorted within seven days - it wasn't.
Facebook message - reply with "we have escalated this with the team. XCome back to us in seven days if no movement. No movement in seven days.
Facebook message - no reply.

It is absolutely disgraceful at this stage.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 12:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by alserire

It is absolutely disgraceful at this stage.
Couldn't agree more. I'm only waiting on one LHR-DUB from early April.
Have submitted and re-submitted claim form for missing Tier Points.
It's hard to comprehend how bad Aer Fungus' back-end operations are ... and how it's allowed to drag on this long without any acknowledgement of a problem and what is being done to remedy.
Most other carriers seem to be able to process FF credits within 24-72 hours.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 6:39 pm

Thoughts on commencing a small claims proceeding against them in order to light a fire? Avios have a value so easy to quantify whats missing.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 7:55 am

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Don't suppose we have much hope for past date partner airline flights crediting if/when they finally switch that on, do we?

Originally Posted by aerlingus.com

Please note: We are currently working with our partner airlines to ensure that you receive your Avios points for flights flown. This process is taking some time and the Avios points will be credited as soon as possible. In the meantime, your travel activity will be captured and stored once you enter your AerClub membership number when booking.
That holding text has been these since EIAC launched…
Old Jun 16, 2018, 4:00 pm

Have resorted to snail mail. CC'd the CEO. I'll likely be ignored by him like I was by the rest of his staff.

I've a United flight in their system for almost a year that I still haven't got the Avios for,
Old Jun 18, 2018, 11:26 am

We now seem to have reached Monty Python levels of comedy. Today was the earliest my letter could have arrived with the CEO and the AerClub people at their head office.

I logged on ten minutes ago and the overview page lists only my Avios. My tier points and tier status are not displayed but there is a message that says

"Unfortunately there are some essential details missing in your account.
Please contact us so we can resolve this and display your full account status."

I have contacted them seven times about this one issue.

Surely they're not having a go at me? Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Anyone else have a problem like the above?
Old Jun 26, 2018, 3:44 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
FWIW ... my "missing" tier points from April have now shown up ... and a flight from LHR-DUB last week was credited within four days ... so maybe things are getting better?
Old Jun 26, 2018, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer
FWIW ... my "missing" tier points from April have now shown up ... and a flight from LHR-DUB last week was credited within four days ... so maybe things are getting better?
After my letter that I cc'd to the CEO I was almost immediately contacted. Tier points added. Avios to follow.

Hopefully I won't have to write to him every time I can't get what I'm owed
mccartje likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 1:03 pm

Is there any particular reason that Avios and Tier Points for the same flight post at different times. Flew to LGW on Friday. Avios posted the next day but no Tier points yet,
Old Jul 10, 2018, 4:17 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hertz - President's Circle
I've had an Advantage Fare not credit from AGP to DUB, have tried the missing flight form but my ticket number is one digit too long for the form.

I filled it in anyway leaving off the last digit but not surprisingly it did not credit, this was several weeks back

Has anyone else had this issue with the length of the ticket number?
Old Jul 10, 2018, 4:25 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by alserire
Is there any particular reason that Avios and Tier Points for the same flight post at different times. Flew to LGW on Friday. Avios posted the next day but no Tier points yet,
Because it’s twice the fun?!

Just different systems - Avios vs whatever internal EI system is tracking Tier Credits and status.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 4:30 am

Originally Posted by EIFREZY
I've had an Advantage Fare not credit from AGP to DUB, have tried the missing flight form but my ticket number is one digit too long for the form.

I filled it in anyway leaving off the last digit but not surprisingly it did not credit, this was several weeks back

Has anyone else had this issue with the length of the ticket number?
Far as I remember you don't need the '053' start of the ticket number, this is automatically added in for you. That might solve the issue.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 6:31 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hertz - President's Circle
I spoke to the Concierge line and they advised me to email the concierge team, which I did about an hour ago.

They have already responded telling me that they have manually added the flight and I should get the Tier Points within 48 hours, that's pretty good service if it works!
Old Jul 13, 2018, 11:50 am

Flew DUB/LGW/DUB last weekend. All Tier points and Avios added for both sectors by this morning. As are Avios and Points from March trip. Hopefully they've got all the kinks ironed out now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.