Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FAQ No.1: Aer Lingus Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2020, 2:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
So EI doesn’t have J on inter-Europe flights? I redeemed AS for J from SEA-DUB-MUC. The layover is 3 hours so I get to use the lounge right?
Old Apr 30, 2020, 1:45 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
You have lounge access on transfer in Dublin

Depending on how AS made the booking you may get the European domestic J experience between DUB and MUC empty seat next to you, free food, row 1.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 8:35 am

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by ROKNA
You have lounge access on transfer in Dublin

Depending on how AS made the booking you may get the European domestic J experience between DUB and MUC empty seat next to you, free food, row 1.
No it’s a split cabin itinerary. To Dublin in J. To MUC in Y.
Old May 1, 2020, 12:19 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Lounge access is valid if any leg includes J with EI

It will always show as Y to MUC (its not marketed as J to avoid corporate expense policy issues), if it was sold via EI you would get the fake J experience subject to a seat being available

That said SEA-DUB is unlikely to fly anytime soon, DUB-MUC however would be likely to resume at some level once things return to some degree of normality
Old Jul 20, 2020, 10:46 pm

Dublin lounge remains closed, claim being HSE advice concerning "non essential services in the airport terminal"

Yet the loop is still hawking its lotions and potions.
Old Nov 10, 2020, 12:09 pm

Programs: BAEC - Silver
Anyone know if the Aer Lingus lounge in Heathrow T2 is open? Looks like BA have cancelled most of their December flights so I was automatically rebooked onto an EI flight.
Old Nov 10, 2020, 3:41 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by ROKNA
Dublin lounge remains closed, claim being HSE advice concerning "non essential services in the airport terminal"

Yet the loop is still hawking its lotions and potions.
Apparently DUB lounge is under renovations during the shutdown,,,,,,,though I'm not holding my breath
Old Nov 10, 2020, 11:11 pm

https://www.aerlingus.com/travel-inf...lingus-lounges
Old Nov 11, 2020, 11:36 am

Thank you!
Old Dec 11, 2020, 6:05 am

FYI, for anyone travelling the lounge in LHR Terminal 2 is doing quite limited food options - cereals and pastries available to order. Considering there were a max of 10 people in the lounge yesterday morning, this seems entirely reasonable to me, but if you're after a feed - you'd be better going elsewhere. All tea, coffee, wine, beer, soft drinks options available.

I've not been an Aer Lingus silver member for a few years, but was flying on a BA ticket with BA silver status so had access - which was a very relaxed way to spend the morning. Lovely staff working in there too.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by JohnnyCarmello
FYI, for anyone travelling the lounge in LHR Terminal 2 is doing quite limited food options - cereals and pastries available to order. Considering there were a max of 10 people in the lounge yesterday morning, this seems entirely reasonable to me, but if you're after a feed - you'd be better going elsewhere. All tea, coffee, wine, beer, soft drinks options available.

I've not been an Aer Lingus silver member for a few years, but was flying on a BA ticket with BA silver status so had access - which was a very relaxed way to spend the morning. Lovely staff working in there too.
Ha doesn't sound much different to their usual offering so minus some questionable soup pot.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by mccartje
Ha doesn't sound much different to their usual offering so minus some questionable soup pot.
Sounds like I have been "spoiled" with the club galleries offering... ha!
Old Dec 16, 2020, 12:35 am

Some new furniture at heathrow -
Old Dec 16, 2020, 4:38 am

Originally Posted by mailliW

Some new furniture at heathrow -
Well whats the term ''pre loved '' ! They are the DUB lounge chairs on upper level have been given a valet and flown over to LHR .
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2020, 5:14 am

Originally Posted by DELLAS
Well whats the term ''pre loved '' ! They are the DUB lounge chairs on upper level have been given a valet and flown over to LHR .
Haha well it's a big improvement on what was there previously
DELLAS likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.