Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2014, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
No longer available.

Accor Places let's you earn additional Le Club points via check ins on the dedicated Facebook app.

Details: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/places.shtml
Web: https://placesbyleclubaccorhotels.com

You can also download a dedicated app
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...places.android
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plac...904999947?mt=8

Missing/non working check ins? Send an email to [email protected] to have them manually added. Email address seems to be bouncing as of November 2014
Contact them via facebook message instead.
Print Wikipost

Extra Le Club points via Facebook Places

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2018, 2:29 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Originally Posted by RafKa
FWIW, I always thought that badge applied for anyone who was staying at a property on Jan 1st, regardless of whether checking in, checking out or mid-stay on Jan 1st...
its always been only applied if your stay starts on 1 Jan. I had this issue years ago and quickly discovered that if you “checked in” to the hotel on any day other than 1 Jan, you didn’t receive the badge.
RafKa likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 9:37 am

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Check in from Dec 29 was pending, I contacted LCAH support on FB. They passed on my request to support on Brazil, who then passed on request to France. Only for my check in to be rejected for no apparent reason!!

The whole process took 1 week and I'm now back to square one. Way to go Accor IT!
Old Feb 5, 2018, 11:00 am

Programs: Star Alliance gold member, Accor AClub Platinum, Smiles Diamond
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear members,

I would like to clarify that the "New Years" badge issue is being resolved as we speak. All of you who have checked in the 31st or 1st of January will get your appropriate badge.

Best,

Amy
Dear Amy,

and about the Carnival badge? Could you please give me the date range?

Regards
Old Mar 27, 2018, 4:37 am

I’ve just found that Accor has added several badges for members to collect, namely film festival at various places, Rixos, fashion week at places.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 7:58 am

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
I've been finding that when trying to check in, the app doesn't register the correct date: when it asks for arrival date I input check in date, 24h later when the pending check in shows on the app it always turns out one or several days earlier.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 12:21 am

Programs: Radisson Rewards Gold, , Accor All Gold
Is there somewhere a list of hotels that gives check-in for some special badge?
For example Mercure Dortmund Kongress&Mess is one of the Spa badge hotels and it is not definetely a soa hotel. How one could know this is one of the spa hotels?
Then I’ve check-ins to resort hotel but I’ve stayed just one and once at Accor resort. I’d like to know which one is the second one.

So if there is no list, could we together make one?
Old Jun 15, 2018, 12:22 am

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
Hi,

I have stayed at Macau, The Phillipines, New Zealand, Australia, China, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the USA. However, I have still 3 countries to go. Unfortunately, it’s mega tricky to get any support on that one.

I am a Platinum Member and not sure why I need to bother about all of these things rather just have it done seemlessly.

i have the same problem with airport hotels.

Amy, why can’t you give us one support email to deal with these things?
Old Jun 15, 2018, 3:25 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
I have a one night stay in China on May 20 that is still pending. Of course, since it's a China stay, the stay date listed on the app is May 19. Has anyone had a stay validated since May 20? I checked in on the app during my stay. Thanks.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by Jacek_C
I have stayed at Macau, The Phillipines, New Zealand, Australia, China, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the USA. However, I have still 3 countries to go. Unfortunately, it’s mega tricky to get any support on that one.
Without wanting to defend the randomness of the app, isn't it quite possible that either Macau or HK are considered to be China? Unfortunately, the app is so inefficient that it calls for you to closely follow the stats after each new stay.

For example: I have 100s of stays in Brazil, and 1 stay in Argentina (LCAH is not my primary program), however the "5 stays in 3 countries" badge shows there are 2 stays to go. Shouldn't it be 1?
Old Jun 26, 2018, 4:12 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by clublounger
Has anyone had a stay validated since May 20?
Yes, but it seems very random. I just had a stay from the 22nd (4 days ago) validated, but a stay from the 15th is still pending.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 12:01 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Three unexpected credits appeared overnight, showing as Facebook Places credits from Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel, for a total of 2,100 points. I can't get the app to open right now, however, so cannot say whether there are now new badges to work towards.

Last edited by IMH; Jul 4, 2018 at 11:40 pm Reason: removed unnecessary detail
Old Jul 1, 2018, 1:31 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by IMH
I can't get the app to open right now, however, so cannot say whether there are now new badges to work towards.
Going to the web site works. It's showing new spaces (no badge graphic, just text, because even an update this trivial gets botched by Accor) for Swissôtel (500), Fairmont (800) and Raffles (800).
Old Jul 1, 2018, 2:50 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Update: I've also now managed to open the app. No graphics, as Kremmen reports, but badges apparently awarded for three stays at each of the newly incorporated brands.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 1:57 am

I had five check-ins pending. Which was validated first? The middle one.

Does anyone know how this works? It looks random, which is so wrong for any corporate computer system.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 11:14 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Kremmen
I had five check-ins pending. Which was validated first? The middle one.

Does anyone know how this works? It looks random, which is so wrong for any corporate computer system.
I think the hotel itself validates your stay
vidrineb likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.