Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2014, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
No longer available.

Accor Places let's you earn additional Le Club points via check ins on the dedicated Facebook app.

Details: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/places.shtml
Web: https://placesbyleclubaccorhotels.com

You can also download a dedicated app
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...places.android
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plac...904999947?mt=8

Missing/non working check ins? Send an email to [email protected] to have them manually added. Email address seems to be bouncing as of November 2014
Contact them via facebook message instead.
Print Wikipost

Extra Le Club points via Facebook Places

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2017, 7:38 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Castleford Tiger
It does seem to be a bit buggy. It is showing that I need 10 airport check-ins, but also that I have a validated check-in at Novotel Warszawa Airport.
My progress towards the airport badge is negative. I have several validated check-ins at the Sofitel LHR but apparently still need 15 more stays to reach the required total of ten.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 4:17 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi All,

@keiko and @IMH I have contacted you both by private message so I can find out more information and let IT know about the problems

Kind regards,
Amy
Old Apr 3, 2017, 2:47 am

i have given up on this since last year. has anyone used this software and got the points?
Old Apr 3, 2017, 3:46 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
I unlocked 2 new badges with my last round of stays, it took less than a week to go through and for the points to be in my accor account.
Old Apr 3, 2017, 7:01 pm

Programs: TudoAzul Diamante, Smiles Diamante, Latam Gold
Originally Posted by orson_y
i have given up on this since last year. has anyone used this software and got the points?
Already earned 4 new badges this year.. but I had to use the Android app since the website doesn't seem to work.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 3:41 am

So far, since the beginning of 2017, Places worked for me (5 check in, 3 badges).

And now this:
-I stayed at Ibis Styles CDG on February 25th and ckecked in in the app
-I received the points and the credit for the stay and even the cashback from ebuyclub
-Today, I saw that my check in in Places was refused (after being in pending status for more than a month)...

WTH is this?
Old Apr 5, 2017, 3:47 am

does badges translate to points, or are these just for bragging rights?
Old Apr 5, 2017, 4:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

No bragging going on with this, the badges translate directly into accor points and are transferred to your accor account within a few days (when all goes well). I can't even seem to be able to share my badges with my facebook contacts if I wanted to, so I am the only one to see them.

I have earned 5.900 points with places for now
Old Apr 6, 2017, 4:24 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AccorPlus Plat
10250 points so far, but it is getting harder. Addict badge (1500 points) looming with another 8 check ins but at different hotels. If anything it makes me try different properties. However EUR200 to date just for checking in... Money for jam! Shame you cannot earn repeat badges eg: I'm Addicted etc
Old Apr 6, 2017, 6:24 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
11750 points for me. But I earned most of theese points on the two first years of "Places".
Last badges will be difficult to have.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 2:57 am

I unlocked 2 new badges 9 days ago, but the points aren't on my leclub account yet. Is it normal timing or should I claim them?
Old Jun 20, 2017, 8:59 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
I stayed at two properties recently. Check-in for one worked fine and got me a badge. Check-in for the other is impossible, as the hotel doesn't come up on the search. Below the search field is a link called "Why can't I find my hotel?" In typical Accor style, this takes you to an FAQ answer that has nothing to do with that question.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 11:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I got all the badges within my geographical area + the others e.g. Addict badge, around 2 years ago. Since then, I don't even bother using Places. Have they introduced any new badges since then?

If they were clever, they could target individual Accor members with new badges to incentivize more stays, a bit like the bonus points promos or those IHG targets.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 1:58 am

Programs: Accor Plus Plat, Marriot Plat, AF Silver
Even though my profile (upgraded to Accor Plus) was updated on LCAH/PLACES side, all my recent stays have been Refused and LCAH is not answering my messages anymore...

Who can we contact directly?
There is no more "contact us" on PLACES.

I've made it as far as 20 badges out of 40, not giving up!

Julien
Old Jun 21, 2017, 3:05 am
Accor Contributor Badge

I would try the Accor facebook team, they are usually reactive

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.