Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2019, 1:04 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by est-gratuite
Just noticed on the terms and conditions on the accor website under points to miles transfers it states:

"A maximum of six weeks is necessary to carry out a transfer of points to the destination Frequent Flyer account."

and also:

"It may take up to 6 weeks for Rewards points to be transferred to the desired frequent flyer account. "

Link:
https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclu...onditions.html

Wow.
6 weeks ???
Has it always been that long ?
I didn't know there was this thread.

It recently took just over 2 weeks for LeClub points to transfer to UA miles. My advice: don't do this. The exchange rate, 2:1, is a horrible exchange rate. I have cancelled my foolish exchange request.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 8:34 am
ECR

Auto Convert Reward Points to Airline Miles

It is a few years since I last stayed at an Accor group hotel. I previously had my account (it was Le Club Accor at the time, so before the ALL rebrand) set up to automatically convert rewards points to airline miles (Iberia Avios) after each stay. There was no minimum amount for conversion. I stayed in an IBIS a few weeks ago, but the reward points have remained in my ALL account.

Is it no longer possible to automatically transfer a small amount of reward points into airline miles?
Old Feb 14, 2022, 1:33 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by ECR
It is a few years since I last stayed at an Accor group hotel. I previously had my account (it was Le Club Accor at the time, so before the ALL rebrand) set up to automatically convert rewards points to airline miles (Iberia Avios) after each stay. There was no minimum amount for conversion. I stayed in an IBIS a few weeks ago, but the reward points have remained in my ALL account.

Is it no longer possible to automatically transfer a small amount of reward points into airline miles?
I also remember such feature , however they decided to setup minimum thresholds for the transfers regardless of method used (automatic or manual) for each partner

Here are general rules
  • Manual conversion: You may transfer reward points to a partner's loyalty program whenever you want and choose the number of reward points you want to convert.
  • Automatic conversion: reward points are automatically transferred to a partner's program each time you reach the number of minimum reward required (if applicable)
in case of iberia avios , you need minimum of 3 000 reward points to have automatic conversion
ECR likes this.

Last edited by fifty_two; Feb 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Old Feb 14, 2022, 9:51 am
ECR

Originally Posted by fifty_two
I also remember such feature , however they decided to setup minimum thresholds for the transfers regardless of method used (automatic or manual) for each partner

Here are general rules
  • Manual conversion: You may transfer reward points to a partner's loyalty program whenever you want and choose the number of reward points you want to convert.
  • Automatic conversion: reward points are automatically transferred to a partner's program each time you reach the number of minimum reward required (if applicable)
in case of iberia avios , you need minimum of 3 000 reward points to have automatic conversion
Thank you for your help, I thought something similar.

I contacted Accor Customer Services, and they responded that "According to the T&C of the points conversion, a minimum of 3000 Reward points is required for the point conversion to be performed."

Interestingly the Terms & Conditions that they provided seem to indicate that conversion without a threshold is still available. At
3.1 Automatic conversion into air miles with no conversion threshold it states "Subsequently, as soon as the member has earned at least 2 Reward points for an eligible stay completed at an Accor establishment that has enrolled to participate in the programme, those Reward points will be automatically transferred without the need for any further action on the part of the member."

I've gone back to Accor Customer Services, and will wait see what they say.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:56 am
ECR

Unfortunately the response from Accor Customer Services was less than helpful. They claimed the auto conversion on my account was deactivated eight months ago (but can't tell me why) and said the link is provided by the airline that I should contact them to get a link to reactivate and that they can't help me further.

I found the link on the Iberia website (which is directly to a page on the accor website), however, when I enter my details it gives an "Internal Error" message on the accor website. The response from Accor Customer Services is that I should contact Iberia.

I've found a similar link for British Airways which doesn't give the error message. The avios earning rate is only half that of Iberia, but as it would take me a long time to earn enough points to redeem directly for hotel rooms at Accor at least it is better than nothing.

https://all.accor.com/gb/loyalty-pro...=executiveclub
Old Jul 21, 2022, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO (Post # 166)
It recently took just over 2 weeks for LeClub points to transfer to UA miles. My advice: don't do this. The exchange rate, 2:1, is a horrible exchange rate. I have cancelled my foolish exchange request.
On the other hand, if one stays at ALL properties extremely rarely, it is better than having the points be orphaned, forgotten, or expired.
Old Aug 5, 2022, 11:55 pm

Programs: Krisflyer
Has anyone managed to transfer ALL points to Krisflyer recently? I have tried for weeks to no avail and ALL doesn't have a clue what's wrong. The page I'm using is: Accor --> Partners --> Airlines --> Singapore Airlines --> Use points. After keying all information and clicking "confirm conversion" nothing happens. Tried it on the app, on all possible browsers, same result.
Old Aug 14, 2022, 3:06 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by ECR

I have a forgotten account that was set up to automatic conversion to ibéria without minimum and to my surprise last week it worked.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 11:16 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Question

Originally Posted by fifty_two

Here are general rules
Manual conversion allows us to convert only blocks of 2000 or 3K or whatever. Automatic conversion used to convert the entire odd amount earned e.g. 4127. Does it still?
Old Aug 17, 2022, 12:09 pm

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
Originally Posted by Brendan
Manual conversion allows us to convert only blocks of 2000 or 3K or whatever. Automatic conversion used to convert the entire odd amount earned e.g. 4127. Does it still?
It used to and I received in July the auto conversion email notification for specific individual stay earned miles. No sign of a credit to Iberia though. Which may say more about Iberia.
Old Mar 10, 2023, 5:43 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Has anyone converted ALL Reward points to miles recently? How long did it take for them to show up?
Old Mar 10, 2023, 8:06 am
Suspended

I usually convert Flying Blue miles to ALL reward points every month, it only takes a few minutes. Never tried the other way
Old Mar 22, 2023, 9:39 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by bellerophontes
Has anyone converted ALL Reward points to miles recently? How long did it take for them to show up?
Tried converting to Delta Skymiles and they showed up in less than 9 days (I wasn't checking daily).
Old Sep 18, 2023, 1:44 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
I just converted my orphaned miles here to United... terrible conversion, but better than losing them.
Old Nov 24, 2023, 1:56 am

Programs: QR Silver, TK Elite+, Accor Gold, Mariott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond and IHG Diamond Ambassador
How long does it take to convert from Accor Points to Flying Blue Miles? Points where transferred within 2 days.

Regards
DC10

Last edited by DC10; Nov 25, 2023 at 7:52 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.