Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

The "Please post your Accor ALL Elite experiences" 2024 master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2024, 2:39 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
This thread is for reports on stays at Accor group hotels by Accor ALL members with elite status.

Before posting, please search the forum to see if the hotel already has its own thread. If it hasn't, especially if the hotel and/or location is interesting, please consider starting one. If you are planning to use the FT Hotel Review format, please be sure to post your review in a hotel-specific thread.

Please copy and paste the headings below to format your reply:

- Name of the hotel:

- What is your ALL status?

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?

- How are the rooms?

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:

Bad:

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks?

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return?
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2024, 2:38 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum

As last year please post your mini review/experiences as Accor ALL silver/gold/platinum/diamond here. For full reviews please post in the existing thread or start a new one if the hotel does not show up in a search.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 10:46 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
- Name of the hotel: Pullman Bandung Central

- What is your ALL status? Diamond

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? So so
Hotel used to be better last year.

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Base room got pseudo upgrade to their executive room
Which is basically the same room with club lounge acces (which I already have it due to status)

- How are the rooms? basically a base room. quite spacious

Good: not much

Bad: Somehow the common area on my floor got rubbish bin smell.
Not sure if the issue was due to their ventilation system or other issue as I never experience this on previous stays.

Cleanliness needs improvement.
​​​​​​​
Lounge was decent. typical Pullman lounge

Welcome drink vouchers for 2 but I have no chance to use it.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 11:13 am

Programs: Marriott Ti; IHG Pt, IC Amb; Accor Ag; Agoda VIP/Pt

- What is your ALL status? Silver (Classic at the time of the stay)

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes.

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Cheapest. Upgraded to Pullman Grand Suite.

- How are the rooms? Phenomenal suite.

Good: Pullman Grand Suite. Staff interactions generally great, especially Wesley at the Club Lounge who invited me in for a few drinks and bites. Very kind and forward-thinking staff.

Bad: Breakfast at Mad Cow was AWFUL, possibly the worst hotel breakfast I've had in Indonesia. Even though it's a lot of the same food as the main downstairs restaurant, I would not make the mistake of letting them send you to this overflow area with such a poor selection again.
Pool shared with IBIS is miserable. Not even worth it,.

​​​​- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?
See above. Although not entitled access, I was invited in by lounge dragon Wesley to have a few drinks and nibbles and thought it was a solid lounge for the 30mins I spent there.

Just the upgrade that is about the best I've ever been granted in many years of having higher status in other loyalty programs -- ironically, in one where I'm just starting out and had no status whatsoever!
remymartin likes this.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 4:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold
- Name of the hotel: Sofitel London Gatwick

- What is your ALL status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes decent airport hotel

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Classic to premium

- How are the rooms? Recently refurbished. On small side but perfectly adequate for overnight stay. Mini bar drinks included

Good: friendly staff

Bad:

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? Yes. Friendly staff. Fairly basic offerings. A little sterile room but good views over airport.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drinks voucher (wine choice was limited to cheapest white red rose or Prosecco). Fruit plate as amenity.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Good value at Ł130 for decent airport hotel. Would stay again for any trips from Gatwick
hotel_user likes this.

Last edited by JERmlb; Jan 11, 2024 at 4:38 pm
Old Jan 12, 2024, 4:22 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Name of the hotel: Novotel Basel City

- What is your ALL status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked basic room and was upgraded to Executive

- How are the rooms? Executive is larger, full bath, coffee maker, etc.

- What was good and what was bad? Solid stay, friendly staff and received the upgrade upon checkin (no need to ask)

​​​​- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No lounge

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink voucher provided but no welcome amenities in room
Old Jan 12, 2024, 10:55 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by 80proofGalleyCart

- What is your ALL status? Silver (Classic at the time of the stay)

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes.

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Cheapest. Upgraded to Pullman Grand Suite.

- How are the rooms? Phenomenal suite.

Good: Pullman Grand Suite. Staff interactions generally great, especially Wesley at the Club Lounge who invited me in for a few drinks and bites. Very kind and forward-thinking staff.

Bad: Breakfast at Mad Cow was AWFUL, possibly the worst hotel breakfast I've had in Indonesia. Even though it's a lot of the same food as the main downstairs restaurant, I would not make the mistake of letting them send you to this overflow area with such a poor selection again.
Pool shared with IBIS is miserable. Not even worth it,.

​​​​- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?
See above. Although not entitled access, I was invited in by lounge dragon Wesley to have a few drinks and nibbles and thought it was a solid lounge for the 30mins I spent there.

Just the upgrade that is about the best I've ever been granted in many years of having higher status in other loyalty programs -- ironically, in one where I'm just starting out and had no status whatsoever!
Interesting to have the hotel upgraded you to their grand suite as silver! Very lucky.
They usually upgrade me to their junior suite as a diamond last year.
Never been to the Grand suite.

As for the breakfast, Sadrasa is better.
And Mad Cow , even their own ala carte menu for dinner is quite poor
Old Jan 12, 2024, 3:00 pm

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Name of the hotel:
Novotel Paris CDG

What is your ALL status?
Diamond

Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
It did it's job as a airport hotel, but nothing remarkable and stingy in member recognition as mentioned below.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked: Superior Room with double bed
Got: Executive Room with double bed

How are the rooms?
Nice for a Novotel. Quite enough space, a bit of a odd bathroom layout (open towards room) that I don't specially like but otherwise OK.

What was good and what was bad?

Good
  1. Location incl covered walkway to the station, which given temperature/weather is much appreciated.
  2. Nice-ish room;
  3. Fair value (compared to alternatives);
Bad
  1. Had to chase for the welcome drink... got ONE (for two pax) — first time for me;
  2. No welcome amenity whatsoever;
  3. Restaurant was a let down (bad food);

Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?
No Lounge

What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks?
Welcome voucher for 1 (not 2!) and no welcome amenity or 'special attention'.

Value for $$ / Vouchers
Ok value specially compared with alternatives around (Ibis similarly priced for example)
Old Jan 12, 2024, 3:14 pm

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Name of the hotel:
Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery

What is your ALL status?
Diamond

Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
It's a good hotel, nothing to write home about but well maintained and overall a nice MGallery-level property in our case with a spacious suite that delivers.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked:
Deluxe Suite with 1 kingsize bed, balcony and park view
Got: Exactly the same, no upgrade within the suites.

How are the rooms?
The suite itself was very spacious, clearly not "luxury-level" in terms of amenities or finishing but very solid. Well maintained, big balcony was a nice touch although it faces the (busy) street. Hotel on the older side with some maintenance / upkeep done which keeps it rather enjoyable. Amenities on bathroom rather lower quality (was expecting more for Suite-level). Overall we enjoyed our stay.

What was good and what was bad?

Good
  1. Good, spacious room (or in this case I should say suite).
  2. Nice, available and polite service from (a ton of) staff at every interaction;
  3. Very good meals at restaurant;
  4. Bottles of water each day (hate when hotels cheapen out on this)
Bad
  1. No upgrade;
  2. Mediocre breakfast;

Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?
No Lounge

What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks?
Voucher for drinks (for 2) that could be used incl in the restaurant.
Wine bottle and macarons waiting with a note on the room.
No upgrade.
Fresh water bottles each day.
Message from GM in local language (Portuguese) was a nice touch — although maybe because they have a ton of Brazil guests that makes sense.

Spoiler

Value for $$ / Vouchers
It was ok. Compared with other alternatives in the city and given we stayed at a spacious suite we felt it was a fair balance and would return knowing this is not a luxury stay, rather a "above average, premium experience".
Old Jan 19, 2024, 4:32 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinium; All Gold, A3 Gold, Safar Flyer Gold (OW Sapphire)
- Name of the hotel: Mercure Rome Corso Trieste

- What is your ALL status? Gold

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Base room, went to my room saw it was the base one, asked at the lobby if possible to be upgraded and was granted the Deluxe room

- How are the rooms? Big and beautiful shower, then nothing to add classic Mercure room

Good: Bar/restaurant, deluxe room nicely done

Bad: Base room looks old. Sadly i had to ask for upgrade, wasn't automatically and wasn't in their mind as i had some cantucci as Gold welcome in the first room
I'll see next week if they will do the same thing

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No lounge

Welcome drink vouchers for 2 and cantucci in room as welcome gift
Old Jan 21, 2024, 9:12 am

Programs: All Accor Plat, 1865 Voyager, AE E35K, HH Gold,Hyatt, Hrtz Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS
- Name of the hotel:
Fairmont Miramar Santa Monica CA
Platinum
Yes
Palisade Grand Suite King NS
- How are the rooms?
Room was fine, apcious. No complaints. Washroom was a little small and dated

Good: Great hotel right on the beach in Santa Monica. Lobby bar, Fig restaurant, Bungalow bar/restaurant.

Bad: Late checkout denied. Room included breakfast either in room or at Fig restaurant. Limited to $73 per day. We ordered standard breakfast items and were about $110 over in total over 3 days.

No lounge

4 chocolates, letter, bottle of mineral water and half a dozen small boxes of water, 2 drink coupons appeared to be good for any cocktail
- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes. Booked using Ovation Reward Certificates
Old Jan 21, 2024, 9:23 am

Programs: All Accor Plat, 1865 Voyager, AE E35K, HH Gold,Hyatt, Hrtz Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS
- Name of the hotel:
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Platinum
Yes
Beverly Suite, upgraded to a Hollywood Suite (view of Hollywood Hills rather than looking onto Beverly Blvd. and huge parking garage across the street.
- How are the rooms?
Room was modern, spacious. No complaints. Washroom was huge, double shower with body spray

Good: Excellent breakfast. Rate inculded breakfast up to $90 per day, Never exceeded it even though my daughter ordered two entrees one day, Breakfast hours were 6 am to noon. Very happy with the extended hours since I generally don't like to eat as soon as I get up. Late checkout granted in response to reply to welcome text message. Received several text messages during stay asking if there was anything we needed,

Bad: Hotel workers union picketing in front of the hotel. No restaurant open for lunch, but plenty nearby.

No lounge

4 chocolates, letter which referenced one category upgrade, 2 large bottles of evian (still and sparkling), two apples, 2 drink coupons good for any cocktail up to $20 (specialty cocktails were $22. Ordered a spicy Margarita and an Old Fashioned. One free movie per night up to $40 value.
- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes. Booked using Ovation Reward Certificates

Last edited by allbrosca; Jan 27, 2024 at 7:37 am Reason: Add breakfast hours
Old Jan 27, 2024, 4:16 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
- Name of the hotel: Mercure Budapest City Center

- What is your ALL status? Silver

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Superior room and was upgraded to Privilege, but without access to the lounge

- How are the rooms? Good, large enough, good shower pressure and temperature, comfortable bed.

Good:
- Good breakfast selection
- Good shower pressure
- Comfortable Bed
- Free mini bar
- Very good location

Bad:
- The gym equipment is poor, most of the machines position can not be adjusted so if you are too tall or too small you can not do the exercises with proper form.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No access, so can not comment, but note the opening hour in the picture below.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink offered

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Definitely, good value for both the hardware, breakfast and location.

Old Jan 27, 2024, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by fransknorge
- Name of the hotel: Mercure Budapest City Center

- What is your ALL status? Silver

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Superior room and was upgraded to Privilege, but without access to the lounge

- How are the rooms? Good, large enough, good shower pressure and temperature, comfortable bed.

Good:
- Good breakfast selection
- Good shower pressure
- Comfortable Bed
- Free mini bar
- Very good location

Bad:
- The gym equipment is poor, most of the machines position can not be adjusted so if you are too tall or too small you can not do the exercises with proper form.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No access, so can not comment, but note the opening hour in the picture below.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink offered

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Definitely, good value for both the hardware, breakfast and location.
Room looks very nice. But lounge happy hour 15 to 17:00...
Old Feb 1, 2024, 9:00 am

Programs: VS Silver; Matmid Silver, BA Bronze; Accor Plat.
Name of the hotel: Mercure London Bridge

- What is your ALL status? Plat

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? OK

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? upgraded to superior room

- How are the rooms? clean, functional, good condition

Good: rooms

Bad: staff pretty unengaged at bar, trainee at reception didn't seem to know the Accor service standards, no welcome, no explanation, didn't know how to do prior approval for incidentals

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? N/A

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Had to ask for voucher, macarons in room with welcome note

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return - probably not, nicer hotel than Bloomsbury, but service at Bloomsbury far superior.
Old Feb 1, 2024, 11:23 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by davidcamp6
Bad: staff pretty unengaged at bar, trainee at reception didn't seem to know the Accor service standards, no welcome, no explanation, didn't know how to do prior approval for incidentals
Agreed re the bar staff. Asked what the drink voucher includes – was given an answer: "Did you read the voucher?"

It had the placeholder text that all drinks except spirits, cocktails and millesimés. So many times the actual drink voucher selection has been very different, hence my question.
davidcamp6 and nrouxel like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.