Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2017, 10:23 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Marriott / SPG PLAT Premier, USELESS Accor Plus PLAT
Originally Posted by perthite
..and just like that, the Aeroplan points were gone.
Same here. My Aeroplan points for 4 stays disappeared into thin air.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 8:54 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear all,

I would like to share with you some information on the commercial offers proposed by Le Club AccorHotels program and, particularly, the Aeroplan fall offer.
A technical issue has been detected on this offer, which was exclusively intended for the members of the program Aeroplan.
To benefit from this offer, Le Club AccorHotels members must have activated the automatic conversion of their Rewards points into Aeroplan Miles.
Recently, some of you may have received by mistake (since the conditions for taking advantage of this offer were not met) the points related to Aeroplan Autumn offer.
Your account has thus been regularized and the mistakenly received Rewards points have been deducted from your current balance.
Information about the Aeroplan offer is available by clicking here.

This technical issue may have prevented the reception of points from another commercial offer. If this is the case, special assistance and individual analysis which can be provided by our Customer Service will be necessary.

Kind regards,
Amy

Last edited by AccorHotels Concierge; Oct 24, 2017 at 10:49 am
Old Oct 23, 2017, 5:06 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, BA Silver
It's nice that they acknowledge the issue.

It's not so good that they deducted the points and didn't replace them with the ones that should have been earned in the offer.

Having completed stay 1 under the offer (I thought), I abandoned planned stays 2 and 3 and moved them to IHG where the Accelerate offer is equally as good.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 8:15 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
To benefit from this offer, Le Club AccorHotels members must have activated the automatic conversion of their Rewards points into Aeroplan Miles.
Recently, some of you may have received by mistake (since the conditions for taking advantage of this offer were not met) the points related to Aeroplan Autumn offer.
I would have thought that registering for the offer would have been a requirement as well.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 5:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
I've had two 2-night stays and I still haven't received any of the bonus points. Have others received these bonuses and if so, how long after your stays did they post? With previous promotions, these posted within 2-3 days of the completion of each stay.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 9:29 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FlytheTail
I've had two 2-night stays and I still haven't received any of the bonus points. Have others received these bonuses and if so, how long after your stays did they post? With previous promotions, these posted within 2-3 days of the completion of each stay.
Mine posted at the same time the stays themselves posted.
FlytheTail likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 10:35 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by FlytheTail
Mine posted straight away.
FlytheTail likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 7:53 am

Programs: ALL Accor Platinum
My points for my stay over the weekend posted but no bonus points yet.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Mike_P
My points for my stay over the weekend posted but no bonus points yet.
I think it is usually posted when the stay is posted. Not exactly from this specific offer, but my experience is that there is issue if they don't get posted at the same time in similar offers previously.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 6:25 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Best Western Platinum, IHG Gold, Thalys Gold, Hertz President's Circle
No points have been posted

Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear all,

I would like to share with you some information on the commercial offers proposed by Le Club AccorHotels program and, particularly, the Aeroplan fall offer.
A technical issue has been detected on this offer, which was exclusively intended for the members of the program Aeroplan.
Your account has thus been regularized and the mistakenly received Rewards points have been deducted from your current balance.
Information about the Aeroplan offer is available by clicking

This technical issue may have prevented the reception of points from another commercial offer. If this is the case, special assistance and individual analysis which can be provided by our Customer Service will be necessary.

Kind regards,
Amy
First post, but a 2 years+ reader...... sorry......

I had the same problem with the aeroplan and now I have troubles with boost promotion. Didn't get the first 500 points. The normal points haven been posted, but not the boostpoints. Normally it happens at the same time.
I'm trying to use the contactpage, but it doenst work. I can't select my platinumcard and can't send an e-mail.

Anybody an idea..... I didn't use any points for the bill and booked under the booster promotion.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 8:18 am

I contacted them through the Accor website with a request for the bonus points, and they responded within 2 business days. Funny thing is, they apparently applied the incorrect promo code because instead of receiving 500 + 2500 bonus points for 2 stays, I received triple miles for the two stays, which totaled around 2400 points. Not sure if I will follow up or not.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 12:26 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold
is there any information about next promo for 6 000 pts for 3 stays.
Usually they start these after the Private Sale.
Old Jan 21, 2018, 12:44 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Quite amusing that the original offer is still being advertised at my regular hotel (Pullman Eindhoven) on their TV screens. It's going to start getting confusing shortly when people start asking about it, as the year (2017) is not mentioned
Old Jan 22, 2018, 5:11 am

Programs: All Diamond
Does anyone know whether it is the hotel that allocates the bonus points or are they allocated by the Accor system itself somehow ? I ask because I have been allocated my bonus points from the x4 promotion from 1 hotel but not another !! ( (just wondering if it worthwhile contacting the hotel directly rather than Accor customer dservice regarding the missing points ?)
Old Jan 22, 2018, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by sycokid
Does anyone know whether it is the hotel that allocates the bonus points or are they allocated by the Accor system itself somehow ? I ask because I have been allocated my bonus points from the x4 promotion from 1 hotel but not another !! ( (just wondering if it worthwhile contacting the hotel directly rather than Accor customer dservice regarding the missing points ?)
This has happened to me twice in the last 3 months. Each time, I contacted Accor through their website, and each time the points were deposited into my account in about 3 days.
sycokid likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.