Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2017, 12:19 pm
formerly Goflyer100

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion - Hilton Diamond
I already booked my 3 stays to earn the bonus points. Now I want to change the dates of second stay. I prefer to stay March 28-30 in stead of March 29-31. Is there a risk to miss the bonus points by changing the dates?
Old Mar 20, 2017, 6:46 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Goflyer100
I already booked my 3 stays to earn the bonus points. Now I want to change the dates of second stay. I prefer to stay March 28-30 in stead of March 29-31. Is there a risk to miss the bonus points by changing the dates?
Yes. It will not count.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 7:20 pm
formerly Goflyer100

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Yes. It will not count.
Thanks. So better to book an additional night. Did you read this in any T&C or do you have experience yourself?
Old Mar 20, 2017, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Thanks. So better to book an additional night. Did you read this in any T&C or do you have experience yourself?
For all those offers, there is a booking window to benefit from the bonus points after having registered to the offer. You are now outside the allowed booking window stated in the T&C so gilbertaue is right, your newly booked stay will not be eligible. As you said, you'd better book an extra night if you can. My reco would be that don't ask for the 2 bookings to be linked whatsoever. Check-out for the 1st night and check-in for the eligible stay. Otherwise the computer will get nuts and you'll have troubles to get your bonus points.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 8:30 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
My reco would be that don't ask for the 2 bookings to be linked whatsoever. Check-out for the 1st night and check-in for the eligible stay. Otherwise the computer will get nuts and you'll have troubles to get your bonus points.
Goflyer100, this is very important.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 8:29 am
formerly Goflyer100

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Goflyer100, this is very important.
Thanks for saying this. I think I will book my extra night in a nearby Hilton.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
you can book at Accor (same hotel) if you wish, but do not "link" the 2 bookings.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 5:46 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
You can still book at the Accor property. Simply make a new reservation. When I worked for Accor, we called these "back to back bookings (B2B)" and (assuming the same room type was booked for both reservations), would do our best to allocate you the same room for the second stay. You'd just have to get your keys re-cut for the second stay, or you could ask upon arrival for the keys to be cut for the entire stay (requires a manual cut through the Onity program, rather than through Opera PMS, but doesn't take long).

You could contact the hotel, stating that you have just made the second reservation as a B2B requesting that you remain in the same room (subject to hotel availability) but you do not wish to link the bookings.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 12:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
" The more you stay, the more you ear" offer is back
Le Club AccorHotels has launched new promotion for up to 6,000 bonus points for minimum of two night night stays between May 9 – September 3, 2017 (Rewards points)
- 500 Rewards points following the first stay,
- 2,500 Rewards points following the second stay,
- and 3,000 Rewards points following the third stay
You should register for this offer and book between April 25 – May 23

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...tml?xtor=AL-40
Old Apr 25, 2017, 12:33 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by nrouxel
Le Club AccorHotels has launched new promotion for up to 6,000 bonus points for minimum of two night night stays between May 9 – September 3, 2017 (Rewards points)

Thanks nrouxel! Time to go and rebook....
Old Apr 25, 2017, 12:46 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by nrouxel

Old Apr 25, 2017, 2:56 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
Great news! Now to see where I could go to in May
Old Apr 25, 2017, 4:44 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
I don't want to be party pooper but I must say I have zero interest to these points promotions since they don't count towards status anymore. IME before, the rates outside these points promotions has also been cheaper so in a way one will pay for the extra reward points.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 5:09 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
It's true that you will only earn reward points, but you can cumulate this offer with the weekly private sales (http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/united...ls/index.shtml) or UK happy mondays offer (http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...-mondays.shtml)
Old Apr 25, 2017, 6:50 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Here are the full terms & conditions, with a few highlights of important limitations:

1. This offer is governed by the general Terms and Conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 25/04/2017 and 23/05/2017) by clicking on the 'LOG IN' button above and then following the instructions.
3. The offer is only valid once per member for 3 stays each of 2 nights or more, completed during the validity period. Stays must be booked between 25/04/2017 and 23/05/2017 and completed between 09/05/2017 and 03/09/2017 in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel (Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles and Adagio Access). This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members to earn a maximum of 6,000 Rewards points: 500 Rewards points following the first stay, 2,500 Rewards points following the second stay, and 3,000 Rewards points following the third stay. This Rewards points bonus will be awarded in addition to the Rewards points and Status points a Member usually earns on booking an eligible stay in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels independent partner hotels. Consecutive stays in the same hotel will not be eligible for this offer.
4. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
5. This Rewards points bonus is calculated based on the number of Rewards points earned by a Member with Classic status, excluding point accelerators.
6. This offer allows all Le Club AccorHotels and Accor Plus loyalty programme members, irrespective of their status, to earn up to 6,000 Rewards points by staying in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel around the world. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels independent partner hotels.
7. 2,000 Rewards points are equivalent to €40. Rewards points are converted into euros; sums indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change. For crediting Points, the amount paid in local currency outside the euro zone will be converted to euros before applying the earned Points scales. The exchange rate applied by the hotel at Check-out is taken from the "Multidevises" database (a Reuters Bank database of monetary and financial information).
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels Call Centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. The Member’s Le Club AccorHotels membership card number must be provided when booking and the card must be shown to hotel reception when checking-in to the hotel.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the Member’s account within 10 days of the Member checking out.
11. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels Member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If your stay meets the Terms and Conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns you the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. This offer is subject to conditions and availability. Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
14. When contacting the Call Centre or the AccorHotels Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: “The more you stay, the more you earn”.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.