Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2014, 8:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
e-Rewards Accor sign up: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/benefits/partners/erewards.shtml

2000 opinion points = 275 Le Club points
4000 opinion points = 640 Le Club points
6000 opinion points = 1000 Le Club points
Print Wikipost

Accor points now available on E-Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2016, 3:45 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Try this
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...ards&type=earn
Old Feb 13, 2016, 6:50 am

Originally Posted by perthite
Thank you!
Old Mar 8, 2016, 3:11 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Cunard Diamond
Status without stays?

I'm looking at a couple of Accor hotels for stays at the end of the year. Is it possible to use e-rewards to obtain status without actually staying in the chain? I have Accor as an option on my account, and do pretty well racking up points. Thanks.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 8:00 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by tatia
I'm looking at a couple of Accor hotels for stays at the end of the year. Is it possible to use e-rewards to obtain status without actually staying in the chain? I have Accor as an option on my account, and do pretty well racking up points. Thanks.
Yes. With Accor, a point qualifies for status regardless of how you earn it.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 2:07 am

Programs: Top Tier Flyertalk Member
How come I don't see Le Accor under the rewards center?
Is it Country based?

Le Accor was the one that asked me to join....
Old Jul 29, 2016, 7:00 pm

how does the Accor points work.

its 2000 points for for 40 euro that you can use to book directly.

example case:
- account has 3800 accor points
- current date: july 29, 2016
- need to book a night for September 10, 2016
- cost: 80 euros

When i book the night, i can use 2000 points to reduce the cost by 40 euros. However in August, lets say I get another 200 points thanks to e-rewards, and will have another even 2000 points (after previously using 2000/3800), how can i apply this to the current booking at the frozen price of 80 euro?
- i dont want to cancel the reservation and re-book it because the price may be more expnesive now
- any work arounds?
Old Jul 29, 2016, 7:14 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Dai.Lo
how does the Accor points work.

its 2000 points for for 40 euro that you can use to book directly.

example case:
- account has 3800 accor points
- current date: july 29, 2016
- need to book a night for September 10, 2016
- cost: 80 euros

When i book the night, i can use 2000 points to reduce the cost by 40 euros. However in August, lets say I get another 200 points thanks to e-rewards, and will have another even 2000 points (after previously using 2000/3800), how can i apply this to the current booking at the frozen price of 80 euro?
- i dont want to cancel the reservation and re-book it because the price may be more expnesive now
- any work arounds?
You can't spend what you don't have. So for the current stay you can use 2000 points (40€). Once you check out, you will get points ON THE PORTION YOU PAID CASH FOR (ie €40). Once your balance points are then topped up, you can then redeem on your NEXT hotel stay.

But if you have a seperate stay coming up in August, and you earn points on that, and you reach 2000points,you can print out a €40 voucher to pay for your september stay. However, that only works if the €80 stay is not a prepaid stay.
But what would be easier is to simply book a "pay at hotel" €80 rate and then pay in full using two vouchers. I see no point in splitting up the payment using points.
Old Jul 29, 2016, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
You can't spend what you don't have. So for the current stay you can use 2000 points (40€). Once you check out, you will get points ON THE PORTION YOU PAID CASH FOR (ie €40). Once your balance points are then topped up, you can then redeem on your NEXT hotel stay.
cool thanks for your reply.

hahah arghhhhhhh, ill need to get that remaining 200 points asap before booking then as ideally i would like the night for free but then the price may go up in a couple days. decisions, decisions.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 2:07 am

Programs: accor
points bust for ACCOR

Hi there,

I just found out there is a site called erewards that can be used to generate points and miles, including ACCOR.
Also, I've read there is a sign up bonus of 250 accor points when completing first survey.

But, on their website there is no link for signing up. Tried to find this on google and found some discussions were a link was posted last year but it's not working anymore.

Anybody know how to sign up erewards through Accor so I can get the 250p bonus?

Thanks,
Mircea
Old Apr 21, 2017, 3:00 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
I no longer see a reference to the 250 points with the first survey, but here is the accor link:
https://secure.accorhotels.com/gb/le...ards&type=earn

EDIT: it says on the screen:
Receive an additional bonus of 250 Rewards points as soon as you complete your first survey*

Last edited by Ikaz; Apr 21, 2017 at 3:06 am
Old Apr 21, 2017, 5:24 am

Programs: accor
Hi Ikaz and thanks for your reply.

I've followed your link, I see the e-rewards terms and conditions, but there is no actual link to sign in with e-rewards.
Am I missing something?...

Thanks.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 7:53 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
If you scroll down the page a bit you will find the "TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW" link ^
Old Apr 21, 2017, 11:54 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
I actually emailed E-Rewards about this and got a reply this morning:

"Dear Maelstrom,

I apologize for the confusion. We are not offering open enrollment at this time. In order for you to enroll you will need to receive an invitation.

Thank you for your inquiry, "

So it appears that it isn't open invitation and that you need to be invited to apply (which is standard for E-Rewards).
Old Apr 22, 2017, 7:38 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
E-Rewards is quirky about sign-ups and which programs you can redeem into. If you sign up under an airline, you may only redeem for that airline program but you get access to all the hotel programs available for your country. If you are UK-based, there's currently a 'live' link for the Avios side, which should get you Accor and IHG as redemption options:

http://www.avios.com/gb/en_gb/collec...rom=collectNav

If you're Australia-based, I'd see if you can get a link or added for the invitations list for Virgin Australia.
Old Apr 22, 2017, 8:36 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by beachmouse
E-Rewards is quirky about sign-ups and which programs you can redeem into. If you sign up under an airline, you may only redeem for that airline program but you get access to all the hotel programs available for your country. If you are UK-based, there's currently a 'live' link for the Avios side, which should get you Accor and IHG as redemption options:

http://www.avios.com/gb/en_gb/collec...rom=collectNav

If you're Australia-based, I'd see if you can get a link or added for the invitations list for Virgin Australia.
I was signed up to e-Rewards through the Virgin Australia link (based in Australia). The only redemption option I had was for Virgin Australia. I was instructed by e-Rewards staff that in order to sign up to LCAH, I had to request my e-Rewards account be deactivated before I could attempt to sign up to LCAH.... now waiting patiently for an invite from LCAH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.