Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2014, 8:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
e-Rewards Accor sign up: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/benefits/partners/erewards.shtml

2000 opinion points = 275 Le Club points
4000 opinion points = 640 Le Club points
6000 opinion points = 1000 Le Club points
Print Wikipost

Accor points now available on E-Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2014, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by avsecman
Quote:

Originally Posted by yorkboy24

Well I understand that but I was responding within minutes of receiving the e-mail!! And this happened 4 times within a week. Perhaps the server takes too long to send out the e-mail to everyone so by the time it has sent it to some of us, they have already fulfilled the quota. Anyway, I can't be bothered with it!

They have emailed me almost every day for six months and I have clicked on the link within two seconds numerousl times. Every time the survey has expired. It is a joke company! I have only ever once been accepted onto a survey and it was a very boring quantative one about satelite TV! I don't even watch telly!
Are you by some chance outside of the country you signed up for? If you signed up for ERewards USA and try taking a survey from that account in Europe it won't work.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 1:44 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Are you by some chance outside of the country you signed up for? If you signed up for ERewards USA and try taking a survey from that account in Europe it won't work.
Do they really check for location when you take a survey? Considering how many hotel chains and airlines partner up with them (hence targeting (semi)frequent fliers?), it seems strange that they would exclude people who just might be somewhere other than the country they signed up for...
Old Nov 11, 2014, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by zehbra
Quote:

Do they really check for location when you take a survey? Considering how many hotel chains and airlines partner up with them (hence targeting (semi)frequent fliers?), it seems strange that they would exclude people who just might be somewhere other than the country they signed up for...
They don't *check*, but their systems are programmed to simply not let you complete a survey outside your home country.

I travel frequently and can only complete erewards surveys with a VPN.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 3:45 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
They don't *check*, but their systems are programmed to simply not let you complete a survey outside your home country.

I travel frequently and can only complete erewards surveys with a VPN.
Ah yeah, that's what i meant by "check" still strange but good to know..
Old Nov 12, 2014, 12:35 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
yup

I also found my first survey was already full. Received the email about 2-3hrs earlier.
I will just leave it be and occasionally check. But i think if you download their desktop program you might have a better chance. I tried to install it but when installing it said my internet connection is not working.
Old Oct 12, 2015, 2:01 pm
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Is anyone in a position to say how long e-Rewards deposits to LCAH are taking to post, please?
Old Oct 12, 2015, 2:23 pm

Usually the following Wednesday if redeemed by ~Sunday, but they are less reliable than other partners: it has taken from 2 to 25 days for me, however to their credit not a single transfer has been lost (unlike FB and Hertz).
Old Oct 12, 2015, 2:25 pm

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
Originally Posted by IMH
Is anyone in a position to say how long e-Rewards deposits to LCAH are taking to post, please?
In March of this year it took 9 days to deposit 275 points.
Old Oct 12, 2015, 2:27 pm
IMH

Thank you both for the extremely rapid responses. ^ I've just initiated a transfer and hope I can add a data point in the reasonably near future.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 2:55 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by IMH
Thank you both for the extremely rapid responses. ^ I've just initiated a transfer and hope I can add a data point in the reasonably near future.

I have redeemed 5 times this year (today did another) 1000 accor points each time. As others have said its variable. I think 4-5 days to 20 days for me has been the usual.

The value of 1000 points is not that attractive (20euros) but because they count to renewal thats an added bonus and makes it easier to requalify for plat each year.

I think i might just get 7x 1000 point redemptions in this year. So I should only need 18,000 points from actual stays.

So far so good at about 16,000 points since June with 8 months to go.
Old Oct 14, 2015, 6:13 am
IMH

Data points as promised: I initiated an e-Rewards transfer after posting here on Monday 12 October and the Accor points posted this morning, Wednesday 14 October. ^ This is from a US-based e-Rewards account.
Old Oct 16, 2015, 5:26 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Arrow

Originally Posted by tris06
The value of 1000 points is not that attractive (20euros) but because they count to renewal that's an added bonus and makes it easier to requalify for plat each year.
1000 Accor points costs 6000 Opinion Points or ER$60, which usually gets us something worth US$24, such as 1200 FF miles (valued @ 2cpp.) So 20 euros or US$22 is of normal "attractiveness" IMO.
Old Oct 16, 2015, 6:06 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Brendan
1000 Accor points costs 6000 Opinion Points or ER$60, which usually gets us something worth US$24, such as 1200 FF miles (valued @ 2cpp.) So 20 euros or US$22 is of normal "attractiveness" IMO.
IMO Accor and IHG remain the two hotel best options as long as the redemptions are unlimited and counting toward elite status.
Old Dec 9, 2015, 6:22 am
IMH

Originally Posted by IMH
I initiated an e-Rewards transfer [...] on Monday 12 October and the Accor points posted this morning, Wednesday 14 October.
Another data point (slower this time): transfer initiated on Sunday 29 November, points posted Wednesday 9 December.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 1:11 pm

Anyone have a new link to sign up for this? The link above is dead. I'm 29 points shy of being able to transfer out my accor points...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.