FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   Finally! A real promo from Accor (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1613143-finally-real-promo-accor.html)

hmlg Sep 24, 2014 1:26 pm

rates

hi

do we have a definite answer as to whether the super discounted rates that they are offering count for this promotion?

thanks
Hugo

yauee Sep 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by tomy77 (Post 23574117)
Wait, so continuous stay, as in 1 hotel but for 2+ nights will count as 2+ stay?
So i can just do 3 nights to get the whole 8000?
That's really good news.

edit: oh, never mind. You said same brand, but actually different hotel right?

stay night 1 - night 2 - night 3
they are different hotel as indicated

barafear799 Sep 25, 2014 7:23 am

not exactly the right thread - but it is Accor related - does anyone have a link for the Pullman 50% off your second night offer?
I've been "testing" it - book one night - see the rate - then book two nights - and expect the total to be the rate I saw before multiplied by 1.5 - but the two night rate is nearly always about 1.8 or 1.9 times - making me think the 50% offer is not kicking in. Maybe I am outside the date range - or booking a city that is not included.
any help much appreciated.

EB86 Sep 25, 2014 9:16 am

Originally Posted by barafear799 (Post 23579292)
not exactly the right thread - but it is Accor related - does anyone have a link for the Pullman 50% off your second night offer?
I've been "testing" it - book one night - see the rate - then book two nights - and expect the total to be the rate I saw before multiplied by 1.5 - but the two night rate is nearly always about 1.8 or 1.9 times - making me think the 50% offer is not kicking in. Maybe I am outside the date range - or booking a city that is not included.
any help much appreciated.

It's 50% off with breakfast. So it won't be the cheapest night x 1.5

barafear799 Sep 25, 2014 9:59 am

oh - so if I find the one night breakfast rate, it might be closer to 1.5 times that?

medium_alpaca Sep 25, 2014 10:42 am

I recently had a stay in Mercure Narita. A few days later I found some unexpected bonus points in my account.

Autumn Winter Bonus 0 4000

Does anyone know which promotion this was? Thanks!

lowestpaidsap Sep 27, 2014 4:43 am

Originally Posted by barafear799 (Post 23579292)
not exactly the right thread - but it is Accor related - does anyone have a link for the Pullman 50% off your second night offer?.

A second night for half-price

Immerse yourself in the heart of some of the world's most beautiful destinations. Escape & Save by Pullman offers a 50% discount on your 2nd night, with breakfast included, and a guaranteed late check-out.

You can find the promotion here:
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/brands...-pullman.shtml

MPC Sep 28, 2014 12:37 am

Does the extra points earned contribute to the attainment of elite membership? For instance from silver to gold

EB86 Sep 28, 2014 9:56 am

Stayed in a Pullman yesterday and checked in via the app. I am wondering how long it will take to be confirmed. Still have one pending from august aswell.

gilbertaue Sep 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by EB86 (Post 23593607)
Stayed in a Pullman yesterday and checked in via the app. I am wondering how long it will take to be confirmed. Still have one pending from august aswell.

The postings come from the hotel. It should be max 7 days normally. I had two China stays last week post on the same day as check out.
For the August missing points I suggest chasing up with the hotel or send a message to Accor via Facebook or Twitter.

citroenc4 Sep 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Can "3 nights for the price of 2" be counted as an eligible stay for this 160 Euro promotion?

Also, can "book 30 days in advance and get up to 30% discount" be counted as an eligible stay?

jonhall Sep 30, 2014 1:39 am

Just back off holiday and had to re-organise a 3 day trip to London/Birmingham, so took advantage of this for two of the nights (going a week later) and then cancelled and re-booked one for end of october.

Happy days.

Fitch Sep 30, 2014 9:37 am

A nice promo this one, especially since it fits with trips I was already doing but hadn't yet booked... and now I have !

So,

1. Ibis Schiphol Airport for 1 night in October €72.98
2. Ibis Hamburg City for 1 night in November €84.00
3. Suite Novotel Hannover for 1 night in November €79.00

making a total of €235.98 to earn 8,650 points (as I'm Platinum) worth €160.00, an effective discount of 67.8% by my calculation at least :)

Of course, it will no doubt take several email and phone calls to persuade them to actually credit the points to my account, but hey ho !

Helsinki Flyer Oct 2, 2014 1:42 am

My wife and I both had 3 stays in a total of 4 hotels. In 2 of the hotels, we both had one night booked. At check out they obviously had combined my wife´s stay with mine, I was expecting trouble. I get home and exactly that had happened. But the funny part is that I got credited 3 stays, with 2 consecutive nights at the same hotel. One of them should´ve been credited to my wife. Yet she only has one stay posted. At least I expect her to get the 2 nighter (one mine, one hers) posted at some stage.

ups Oct 2, 2014 7:37 am

Are the bonus points posting with the standard points? If not, how many days is it taking, from experience of those who have already received these?