FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   Finally! A real promo from Accor (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1613143-finally-real-promo-accor.html)

starflyergold Sep 21, 2014 3:16 am

Originally Posted by DYKWIA (Post 23558239)
Anyone know if this applies to already booked stays? I signed up today, and have 4 stays already booked for the next 4 weeks.

AFAIK it doesn't, I also have some stays booked but before the dates mentioned in the T&Cs so don't expect any extra points.

gilbertaue Sep 21, 2014 3:34 am

Finally! A real promo from Accor

I doesn't. Got myself a confirmation from Accor via fb last week on this.
So I proceeded to cancel my bookings and rebooked.

DYKWIA Sep 21, 2014 3:48 am

Originally Posted by starflyergold (Post 23558317)
AFAIK it doesn't, I also have some stays booked but before the dates mentioned in the T&Cs so don't expect any extra points.

Thanks, I'll have a few book booked before the end of the promotion, so it's no big deal.

virtualaris Sep 21, 2014 6:12 am

Just got my points posted from my last stay in Ibis Serpong. Not only got 1,000pts automatically along with the base points, but I still also got double points from ongoing Accor promotions. Feels like just got jackpot considering the price I paid. :D
My activity
Date of arrival Transaction date Description Night(s) Points
XX/XX/2014 XX/XX/2014 LCAH SEPTEMBER OFFER 0 1000
XX/XX/2014 XX/XX/2014 GET DOUBLE 0 49
XX/XX/2014 XX/XX/2014 Points Accelerator 0 24
XX/XX/2014 XX/XX/2014 ibis Gading Serpong 1 49

I was thinking to book more on this month so I could still get the Double Pounts. Thanks Accor! :D

yorkboy24 Sep 21, 2014 8:03 am

Did anyone else notice that they changed the terms and conditions of the Double Points promotion? It was according to status at the beginning when I signed up but now it has been changed to based on classic status. Can they do this?!

So, can anyone confirm that for the new promotion, can I stay in 2 different hotels on consecutive nights in the same city? Will this count as 2 stays?

gilbertaue Sep 21, 2014 10:07 am

Finally! A real promo from Accor

I'll tell you week after next :) staying in two different hotels this coming week consecutively (in two different towns).

BigE Sep 22, 2014 12:37 am

Originally Posted by yorkboy24 (Post 23558994)
Did anyone else notice that they changed the terms and conditions of the Double Points promotion? It was according to status at the beginning when I signed up but now it has been changed to based on classic and status. Can they do this?!

So, can anyone confirm that for the new promotion, can I stay in 2 different hotels on consecutive nights in the same city? Will this count as 2 stays?

It's nearly universal (in my experience) that "double" or "triple" points promos are based on the basic level - I can't remember any that also doubled the elite bonuses (maybe it's happened, but it's certainly rare). So if anything did change, I would guess that it's merely a clarification.

It's also universal that stays in two different hotels on consecutive nights count as two stays. I've never seen anything to the contrary for any hotel chain.

ups Sep 22, 2014 5:27 am

From the T&C:

7. The stay must be booked online (via Accorhotels.com or one of our brand websites participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme), via our mobile applications or by calling the Accor Bookings Centre. Other booking channels are not eligible for this offer.
Does anyone have experience if this is enforced with corporate agent bookings? They are not pre-paid, and my experience with other chains (mainly Hilton) is that all bonuses always post but I don't know if Accor will work?

I did get the base points for an Accor stay which was booked via hotels.com last year, but there were no bonus offers at the time.

If Accor won't give bonus points I'm likely to move my stay to IHG or Hilton, but if it does, I'll book with them.

yorkboy24 Sep 22, 2014 7:01 am

I think it was a clarification, as the original wording of the Get Double promotion was confusing as probably meant to mean that any member (with any status) can take part:

Terms & conditions
Le Club Accorhotels Terms & Conditions:
General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Get Double points in Asia Pacific for a 100 days” offer.
This offer is valid for every eligible stay with an arrival date between now and 1 November 2014 for eligible stays booked before 1 November 2014.
This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning Double bonus points at all Asia Pacific hotels participating in this offer.
The following Asia Pacific countries are participating in this offer:
Asia: Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Australia Pacific: Australia, Fiji Islands, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member based on status and the brand visited.
You must register for the “Get Double” offer to qualify for the offer.
You must book your “Get Double" stay ahead of time on-line (on accorhotels.com) to benefit from this offer.
You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
The offer is available for multiple stays within the campaign duration.
This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
Your points will be credited on your account within 10 days after your Check-out date.

EB86 Sep 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue (Post 23559439)
I'll tell you week after next :) staying in two different hotels this coming week consecutively (in two different towns).

Please keep us posted!

yauee Sep 23, 2014 12:04 am

Just to share

LCAH SEPT. OFFER 2 0 3000
Points Accelerator 0 8
ibis Bangkok Riverside 1 33
LCAH SEPTEMBER OFFER 0 1000
Points Accelerator 0 6
ibis Bangkok Sathorn 1 26

2 stay already posted now pending for another 1.

Hope this answer some of the question asked earlier.

Concurrent = NO
Continuous = YES
Same City = YES
Same Brand = YES

gilbertaue Sep 23, 2014 3:33 am

Originally Posted by yauee (Post 23567377)
Just to share

Points Accelerator 0 8
Points Accelerator 0 6

Concurrent = NO
Continuous = YES
Same City = YES
Same Brand = YES

Great news!

mg1981 Sep 23, 2014 5:22 am

Is this Offert also working with Advanced Purchase Rates?

I called the Hotline yesterday, and the answer was, that they are not sure because its a Special Rate (-20% to -30% when booking 30 days in advance, Sofitel or Pullman for example).

But i cant belive that the normal Advanced Purchase Rates not working for this offer.

Thanks for any Informations!

yauee Sep 23, 2014 6:51 am

Originally Posted by mg1981 (Post 23568008)
Is this Offert also working with Advanced Purchase Rates?

I called the Hotline yesterday, and the answer was, that they are not sure because its a Special Rate (-20% to -30% when booking 30 days in advance, Sofitel or Pullman for example).

But i cant belive that the normal Advanced Purchase Rates not working for this offer.

Thanks for any Informations!

IMHO it should work as I used Red hot prepaid rates. Hope this helps

Another update

LCAH SEPT. OFFER 3 0 4000
Points Accelerator 0 8
ibis Bangkok Nana 1 33
Points Accelerator 0 8
Points Accelerator 0 6

tomy77 Sep 24, 2014 8:15 am

Wait, so continuous stay, as in 1 hotel but for 2+ nights will count as 2+ stay?
So i can just do 3 nights to get the whole 8000?
That's really good news.

edit: oh, never mind. You said same brand, but actually different hotel right?

Originally Posted by yauee (Post 23567377)
Just to share

Points Accelerator 0 8
Points Accelerator 0 6

Concurrent = NO
Continuous = YES
Same City = YES
Same Brand = YES