Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Communication with Le Club

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2014, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Communication with Le Club

Is there a (working) email adress to customer service for Plat members as the provided form at the website is unsufficient. E.g. Hilton has the diamond[at]hilton.com adress. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by wienerwinner; Apr 28, 2014 at 2:08 pm
Old Apr 30, 2014, 9:35 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I wish! It takes weeks for a response. I'll never phone them again after the terrible experience I had (see earlier thread).
Old May 1, 2014, 6:44 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I've just sent a message via their website in order to forward an invoice to them to rectify some missing points.

I've seen the confirmation page, but have received no email to confirm that the message has been sent. I guess there is no way to check?

I tried to call them on 08000260299, but it says they're closed. Labour Day?!
Old May 1, 2014, 6:48 am

yes today is labor day
Old May 1, 2014, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by enzo0511
yes today is labor day
Not a holiday in the UK though. Are their call centres all based in France?
Old May 1, 2014, 2:26 pm

depending on where you call from in Europe, it may end up in France, this is your case
Old May 1, 2014, 2:32 pm

depending on where you call from in Europe, it may end up in France, this is your case
I called the US number and managed to talk to them.
Old May 13, 2014, 8:13 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi,

There are in fact several ways to contact our customer service. You can use the online form (http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/help.shtml). But we also have a team dedicated to customer service on Facebook (facebook.com/leclubaccorhotels). Feel free to ask them anything in a private message, they will get back to you quickly.

Have a nice day!

Nathan
Old May 19, 2014, 3:09 am

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
Hi,

There are in fact several ways to contact our customer service. You can use the online form (http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/help.shtml). But we also have a team dedicated to customer service on Facebook (facebook.com/leclubaccorhotels). Feel free to ask them anything in a private message, they will get back to you quickly.

Have a nice day!

Nathan
I had a really bad experience with Accor, I am Platinum member, I did actually send a complaint via the Accor website last month ,no response until now.

I complain Mercure bangkok siam should do some dry cleaning on the bed as we were bitten by many ants ,we need to see the doctor,

I sent another email last week, I got an automatic email Accor Customer Care Service just gave me a case number only, it is now almost 1 month since my complaint email.
Old May 19, 2014, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by khoihoi
I had a really bad experience with Accor, I am Platinum member, I did actually send a complaint via the Accor website last month ,no response until now.

I complain Mercure bangkok siam should do some dry cleaning on the bed as we were bitten by many ants ,we need to see the doctor,

I sent another email last week, I got an automatic email Accor Customer Care Service just gave me a case number only, it is now almost 1 month since my complaint email.
are you sure you didn't get the ants on your own without noticing ?

last time i was in Bangkok i was in the way to my room when i heard a similar story in my hotel

a woman complained and when the duty manager came up, there were ants... coming from the fruits she brought back in her room !

last year it was in Vietnam, i also heard a family complaining about mosquitos and requesting the hotel to pay for the doctor, just because they let mosquitos getting in through the windows wide open while they were outisde
Old May 19, 2014, 5:45 pm

are you sure you didn't get the ants on your own without noticing ?

last time i was in Bangkok i was in the way to my room when i heard a similar story in my hotel

a woman complained and when the duty manager came up, there were ants... coming from the fruits she brought back in her room !

last year it was in Vietnam, i also heard a family complaining about mosquitos and requesting the hotel to pay for the doctor, just because they let mosquitos getting in through the windows wide open while they were outisde
you better ask the ants ,if you see bed bugs next time ,ask them where they come from? maybe you get them from home

Last edited by khoihoi; May 19, 2014 at 5:54 pm
Old May 19, 2014, 6:45 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by khoihoi
you better ask the ants ,if you see bed bugs next time ,ask them where they come from? maybe you get them from home
Out of curiosity: did you take this up with the hotel? This should be more of a localised problem rather than an online customer care issue. If it was so bad that you needed to see the doctor, did you take that up with the hotel GM or FOM?
Old May 19, 2014, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Out of curiosity: did you take this up with the hotel? This should be more of a localised problem rather than an online customer care issue. If it was so bad that you needed to see the doctor, did you take that up with the hotel GM or FOM?
I called front desk on the next morning, we had to change room, I needed to see the doctor when came back to my city, I complain they should do some dry cleaning on the bed

Last edited by khoihoi; May 21, 2014 at 2:41 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.