Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

x5 Points bonus, register&book before 18Feb stay before 31Dec

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2014, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A-Club PLT, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold

Exclusive offer for our
Le Club Accorhotels members

Enjoy 5 times more points for our 5th Anniversary!

To celebrate 5 years of our Le Club Accorhotels loyalty program, we have created an amazing offer especially for you:
X5 more points on your next stay!

It's easy to benefit from this offer!
- Click on the button "Register for this offer".
- Follow the instructions and book your stay before February 18, 2014.
- Stay at one our participating hotels before December 31, 2014.
- Take advantage of this exceptional offer.

http://celebrateleclub.com/en/

Bonus will only be awarded once!
Old Jan 27, 2014, 7:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Thanks for the link! Here are the T&Cs:
  1. The general terms and conditions of the Le Club Accorhotels program apply to the "Enjoy 5 times more points for our 5th Anniversary!" offer.
  2. To benefit from this offer, the Le Club Accorhotels member must first register for the offer by clicking on the button "Register for this offer" below and following the instructions afterwards.
  3. This offer is only valid for one stay per member during the offer's validity period, for a stay between January 28, 2014 and December 31, 2014 at one of the hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels program. Reservations must be made between January 28, 2014 and February 18, 2014. The bonus is applied to the member's first stay during the offer's validity period.
  4. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels and Accor Advantage Plus loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning five (5) times more points at one of the participating hotels around the world.
  5. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated based on "Classic" status.
  6. The reservation for the stay must be booked online (via accorhotels.com or the site of one of the brands participating in the Le Club Accorhotels program), using our accorhotels.com mobile application, or through the Accor Reservation center. Other booking channels are not eligible for this offer.
  7. The loyalty card or member number must be provided at the time of reservation, and must also be presented at the hotel reception desk at the time of check-in.
  8. Le Club Accorhotels bonus points will be credited to the member's account within 10 days following check-out from the hotel.
  9. In the context of this offer, a stay is considered to be one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the reservation. A reservation made by a member for several rooms is only counted as one (1) stay.
  10. This offer may not be combined with any other promotional offer or advantage and does not apply to groups.
  11. This offer is subject to conditions and availability. Terms of sale apply for specific reserved public rates at each hotel.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 7:17 am

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Gold
Thanks for posting on this. I was just about to book something anyway. I did register and got the confirmation email but no mention of it when I made the reservation. I guess they do this on the back end after the stay is completed.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 12:31 pm
Suspended

you have to signup for the offer

then book during the period of validity

as usual, you'll get your points up to X days after your stay
Old Jan 28, 2014, 6:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I signed up but before booking I want to know what the participating hotels are. The Sofitel i'm staying at now don't know. Does it mean all those operating under A Club?
Old Jan 28, 2014, 10:02 pm

Alright - slightly confused. If for example I have a stay at the Sofitel as a Platinum - spend $750AUD I would normally get just over 2,000 points.

Do I get the 5 x classic level points (about 1,000 points for that spend) so 5,000 points or that plus my "normal" points - so 7,000????

(Hope that made some kind of sense).
Old Jan 29, 2014, 12:22 am

Programs: Accor Le Club
I believe the 5x bonus would be applied to the classic level points.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 6:17 am

Programs: LH FTL, Avis CC, A-Club Plat, Marriott Gold
Correct, here is what lies in the offer description :

With this exclusive offer, as a Classic member, you’ll earn 100 points instead of 20 points for 10€ spent in one of our participating brands.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 6:46 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
So does that mean any hotel in the LeClub programme?
Old Jan 29, 2014, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by yorkboy24
So does that mean any hotel in the LeClub programme?
If you reserve through Accorhotels.com, yes (not talking about IBIS and ADAGIO of course)
Old Jan 30, 2014, 3:14 am

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
Question

Stupid question but do these points count towards requalification?
Old Jan 31, 2014, 6:44 am

Originally Posted by dannybhoy
Stupid question but do these points count towards requalification?
I guess so, why shouldn't that be the case ?
Old Feb 1, 2014, 10:53 pm

I'm not 100% certain about this promotion, but in December I stayed at the Novotel New York when they were running a "3x points" promotion, and I received 3x my normal Platinum level points, so 120 points per 10 Euro. I would thus expect this to be 200 points per 10 Euro for Platinum.
Old Feb 1, 2014, 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by fishsupreme
I'm not 100% certain about this promotion, but in December I stayed at the Novotel New York when they were running a "3x points" promotion, and I received 3x my normal Platinum level points, so 120 points per 10 Euro. I would thus expect this to be 200 points per 10 Euro for Platinum.
Well, as soon as a member gets his points, we will have a formal answer...

But As an example, a 2x points promotion in Mercure Boeblingen only gets you 2 Times the basic points... So, if you are PLT, you have no advantage. Simple because the promotion is not based on the status.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 4:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by fishsupreme
I would have thought that point 5) of the conditions in post #2 above makes it very clear that it is not how the promotion is supposed to work: you are meant to get 5xtimes the classic rate plus the Platinum bonus, so (5x20)+(20)=120 per €10 or, to put it in another way, 6 times the base rate all in all if you are Platinum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.