Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

A|Club will rename to Le Club Accorhotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A|Club will rename to Le Club Accorhotels

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2012, 2:41 am

Programs: FB Silver, BA Silver, BD Gold rememberer, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador, Hilton and Marriott Gold
Managing FB is hardly a credential...
Old Apr 13, 2012, 2:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Yes I was going to say that's a pretty poor CV. She took over FB in 2009, that's when the program took a giant turn for the worse if I recall correctly.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 4:38 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
Originally Posted by nicolas75
It might be the next move, as Accor clearly set its marketing and loyalty programs to international standards, and is now a seperate company from Edenred (part of the reason to use cheques instead of points).

If Accor improves its Sofitels (more luxurious properties, more destinations, club, pool) and its loyaly programme (like InterContinental Royal Ambassasor), I could be one of their most loyal customers (like the quality of service at Accor hotels, but not a big fan of their design and location).
From time to time I try Accor on occasion and remain more or less disappointed. Having a meeting in Saarland some weeks ago I tried Mercure Forebach on the french side. The hotel is in bad condition, at least my room was smallest, old, dated, clean as far as possible for such an dated room, no hairdryer. Ok, with comp Internet. For EUR 85 you get in Baden-Baden a Holiday Inn Express stay in a very modern and clean room plus comp breakfast. What I liked in Forebach was the restaurant. The food is good. But the accomodation: Is this Mercure Standard or what is Mercure standard?
Old May 9, 2012, 6:41 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Thank you for the thumbs up! Happy to help!

Cheers,

Chris
Originally Posted by Goldorak
+1 ^ Dieu Anh and Christopher has done/are doing their best to help us and I really thank them both. We're glad you're here
Old May 12, 2012, 2:32 pm
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
It's all still extremely vague, but the most recent shareholder newsletter includes (on page 9) the following text:
Originally Posted by Accor letter to shareholders, April 2012
In coming months, other upgrades will enable Le Club Accorhotels to offer new benefits, so that its growing membership will always feel and believe that they are welcomed in Group hotels like nowhere else.
Am I alone in holding onto my points these days, in the hope that they'll become more valuable/flexible in the foreseeable future?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.