Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra golf resort and spa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra golf resort and spa

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2024, 6:30 am

Preference

Good day,
The property has different buildings. Is-there a building better than the other one ?
For a same room, is-it better to stay on the ground floor or on the last floor ?
As it’s wooden floor, I read that one person was disturb by the people on from the room above.
Hotel sent me an mail with my preference. But, I have no idea (Platinum member).
Old Feb 28, 2024, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Slc2012
Good day,
The property has different buildings. Is-there a building better than the other one ?
For a same room, is-it better to stay on the ground floor or on the last floor ?
As it’s wooden floor, I read that one person was disturb by the people on from the room above.
Hotel sent me an mail with my preference. But, I have no idea (Platinum member).
it doesn’t make any difference
Slc2012 likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 10:43 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Stayed last month, could not here any noise from floor above. We had ground floor room. Advantage ( or disadvantage ) is that you can walk out through garden area direct to pool and there are some items of firniture to sit on a terrace. But coice is yours and all rooms are loveley ( wood floor is not slipery in my opinion its just shiney and clean )

There is a lift to each floor as well as some well designed stairs. Coridore is thickley carpeted

See above posts for pictures - I will review later - ( and ad a select few pictures ) spoiler 11/10

Sorry for bad speeling
Slc2012 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.