Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thanks again hit

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2011, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by MtlFire
Good to know (I think lol). My miles show up in the TA account immediately, both a restaurant.com purchase and the FB points. But nearly two weeks later still haven't posted to Dividend Miles. The customer service email with the 100 points said to expect a few weeks before the post. Just odd to see others post in a few days.
For what it's worth, mine posted today. Purchase date of 9/17, Activity date of 9/23, and Post date of 10/3.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 7:05 pm

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
I'm also having problems with items posting. Purchased a restaurant.com gift card back on 9/29 and there is no record in my thanksagain account for the activity. Sent an email to customer service today to determine if they have a record of the transaction.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by bevoinva
I'm also having problems with items posting. Purchased a restaurant.com gift card back on 9/29 and there is no record in my thanksagain account for the activity. Sent an email to customer service today to determine if they have a record of the transaction.
I'm in the same boat. Will need to re-contact TA about my difficulties.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by dsquared37
I'm in the same boat. Will need to re-contact TA about my difficulties.
Gah! Me too. I just sent TA an email hoping they will clear it up, but I am worried b/c I purchased the Restaurant.com cert on 9/29, no post (on either TA or DM), but I got the 100 pts for the Facebook Like posted under the date 9/30 on my TA account...

Any word on whether the Facebook Like will count as a hit?
Old Oct 3, 2011, 8:30 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SW A-List Preferred
Originally Posted by spivtravel
Gah! Me too. I just sent TA an email hoping they will clear it up, but I am worried b/c I purchased the Restaurant.com cert on 9/29, no post (on either TA or DM), but I got the 100 pts for the Facebook Like posted under the date 9/30 on my TA account...

Per others, the FB like *does* count.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by spivtravel

The Facebook pts do count. It's been discussed many times.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 2:18 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
No easy way to remove a CC from thx again, but view the CC and change the stauts from active to inactive, then log out and back in.

You can not add a card which is registered on another acct.

Can anyone confirm they got restaurant.com hit through thx again NOT using the CC registered on thx again?
Old Oct 4, 2011, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by travelkid
No easy way to remove a CC from thx again, but view the CC and change the stauts from active to inactive, then log out and back in.

You can not add a card which is registered on another acct.

Can anyone confirm they got restaurant.com hit through thx again NOT using the CC registered on thx again?
I did. At 1st my" hit" didn't post when activity date was September 19, 2011. After 2 emails, I received my "hit" yesterday.

Just in activated my credit card account on Thanksagain. Not using it after my hit posted. Don't like the fact my credit card info on any merchant's site
Old Oct 4, 2011, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
For anyone who hasn't received their Thanks Again hit yet ...

I did my Thanks Again transaction on Sept 14. Per the advice on this board, I saw it wasn't in my account, so I emailed [email protected] on Sept 26. (I forwarded a copy of my receipt.)

Me: I purchased 2 certificates via your website (accessed through the link on US Airways), and the transactions are not showing up in my Thanks Again account nor have I received my US Airways miles (#XXXXX). I believe these transactions should be showing up by now. Can you look into this please?

Them: Please forward your restaurant.com email receipt and we will be happy to post the miles to your Thanks Again account.

Me: Isn't the receipt the e-mail that I attached below? That is the only thing I received from you.

Them: Yes. The email receipt below is fine. Your Restaurant.com transaction for $4.00 was posted to your Thanks Again account. Please allow 1-2 days for the transaction to be viewable on your Thanks Again account, and several weeks for the miles to transfer to your US Airways DM account.
So it took a couple of emails, but all the exchange was done within a day. The transaction posted in my TA account on 9/29, and finally posted in DM today. 10/4.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 11:23 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I just got 100 miles from ThanksAgain, although I already had 3 miles from the $1.25 coupon, so no extra hit.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 5:51 pm

Any other issues with credit card used with TA?

Originally Posted by travelkid
This could be completely unrelated, but struck me as odd. I registered for Thanks Again with a credit card that I very rarely use, and then used the same to buy from Restaurant.com (have bought from them numerous times, but not in the last 9 months or so).

Still no credit from Thanks Again, but someone just tried to use the card fraudulently Since I only have a few recurring payments charged to this card, and don't use it on-line or in stores, just struck me that this happened within about 10 days. Of course, it could be a complete coincidence.

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else has issues. On my other cards that are used frequently, wouldn't have made a connection.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 9:30 pm

Programs: Anything CC gives me
Anybody get TA miles this week?
Old Oct 11, 2011, 10:01 pm

No. I have 16 total miles in there and they have yet to post.
Hopefully soon.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:21 pm
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
80% off code

Just receive this new 80% off Restaurants.com code: TOUCHDOWN
Just thought I'd post it if anyone is looking for a new active code
Expires 10/16/11
Old Oct 12, 2011, 2:56 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I did my Thanks Again transaction on Sept 14. Per the advice on this board, I saw it wasn't in my account, so I emailed [email protected] on Sept 26. (I forwarded a copy of my receipt.)
After waiting three weeks for my miles to post, and finding no record of it in my Thanks Again account, I sent Thanks Again customer service an email. I also attached a copy of the receipt in my email and stated so in the text. Their reply was the same as the one you received. To wit: "Please forward your restaurant.com email receipt and we will be happy to post the transaction to your Thanks Again account." Uh, hello?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.