Thanks again hit

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2011, 7:49 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SPG
Thanks again Hit

Deleted

Last edited by myc2004; Nov 17, 2011 at 7:57 pm Reason: Found my answer
Old Nov 20, 2011, 9:30 pm

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer, US Air DM, VelocityRewards, Hertz Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by bevoinva
No need to call. Send them an email with a copy of your receipt. They will credit your account within a day or two. They are very responsive to this type of problem.
OK, have now tried the email route, lets see how succesful I am
Old Nov 21, 2011, 5:08 pm

Programs: Hy Glob,Choice Dia, MR TIT,IHG SPR,HH Dia, Wyn Dia, UA Sil, WN Alis, Hert 5*, National EE
11/16/2011 11/21/11 THANKS AGAIN MILEAGE AWARD

Anyone have any luck getting activity dates corrected?
This was from a 11/13 purchase.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 3:44 pm

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer, US Air DM, VelocityRewards, Hertz Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by burmans
OK, have now tried the email route, lets see how successful I am
They replied within a day ans stated they would fix, and without even asking told me they would backdate so the Hit would count, it's great to see some places still believe in good Customer Service.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 8:26 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
Originally Posted by burmans
They replied within a day ans stated they would fix, and without even asking told me they would backdate so the Hit would count, it's great to see some places still believe in good Customer Service.
^^ !
let's just hope DM is also as nice with all of us with date issues!
Old Nov 23, 2011, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by synd
^^ !
let's just hope DM is also as nice with all of us with date issues!
Unfortunately I don't think this is the standard reply for other vendors, emails to a number of others (Vinesse/Audience rewards) have just gone into a black hole or OM who give the same reply regardless of what your email says.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Mine posted two months late and caused me to miss a 10,000 mile bonus. Im hoping they respond to me as promptly as everyone else.
Old Jan 21, 2012, 3:22 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA, Delta, SPG Gold, Marriott Sil., Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, PC Platinum Ambassador
still waiting on 10,000 miles that were missing because lack of TA being posted....we'll see
Old Jan 22, 2012, 6:20 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA, Delta, SPG Gold, Marriott Sil., Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, PC Platinum Ambassador
Happy to say that the sweep went through after midnight and the Thanks Again hit that showed for posting in December was recognized for the Grand slam timeframe and the points posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.