Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

to the ua employees working on thanksgiving

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2009, 8:08 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie

yes, you work a 7 day a week job but it is still hard to work on a holiday and to be away from family so i would simply like to say thank you to the folks at my favorite airline
Old Nov 26, 2009, 9:28 am

Very nice post Goalie. You are a classy guy. Wish I could meet you one day, but unfortunately, I am to remain Flyertalk friendless staying anonymous. Have a Happy Thanksgiving as well, and the same to the other FTer's here. Off to eat.

AD
Old Nov 26, 2009, 9:28 am

Programs: 1P, Avis Presidents Club, Marriott Gold Elite, RCC
Yes, thank you UA staffers^
Old Nov 26, 2009, 9:31 am

Programs: DL Silver Medallion
Not flying today (thank goodness), but all the best to everyone working today. And safe travels to all who are riding the aluminum turkeys in the sky.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 9:44 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by aluminumdriver
Very nice post Goalie. You are a classy guy. Wish I could meet you one day, but unfortunately, I am to remain Flyertalk friendless staying anonymous. Have a Happy Thanksgiving as well, and the same to the other FTer's here. Off to eat.

AD
it is my pleasure and one never knows when a f/a brings a tootsie-pop to the flight deck

Last edited by goalie; Nov 26, 2009 at 9:53 am
Old Nov 26, 2009, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
Thanks to all the hard working UA employees everywhere on this Thanksgiving Holiday weekend.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 9:56 am

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Everyone here at SFO seems quite pleasant today; thank you to those of you that have to work today!
Old Nov 26, 2009, 10:09 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Originally Posted by goalie
i would simply like to say thank you to the folks at my favorite airline
I wholeheartedly agree and would like to add my thanks as well.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 10:23 am

Programs: United 1K|SPG Plat
Thank you UA team!!! I am seeing some top notch attitudes in dealing with impatient jerks. Keep up the good work. To passengers traveling today, chill out and relax or you'll ruin your day and some other people's too.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 12:27 pm

Programs: UA MP 1K
Originally Posted by goalie
yes, you work a 7 day a week job but it is still hard to work on a holiday and to be away from family so i would simply like to say thank you to the folks at my favorite airline
And from me as well. Thanks for all of your hard work and kindness.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 2:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K / CO PLT
Thank you all, and esp thank you Mr. purser who went extra mile for me last night IAD-SFO on A319! made my 6 hour flight stuck in domestic first much more pleasant.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 3:24 pm

Programs: United 1K 1MM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz Prez
Originally Posted by euslaner
And from me as well. Thanks for all of your hard work and kindness.
I second that...

ORD seems pretty quite right now. Glad the snow didn't materialize even if it would mean more quality time at ORD.

Currently in RCC heading home to SFO after Thanksgiving with mother in law. I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving and I hope those who have worked today enjoy the rest of the evening with their friends, family and love ones...and pets.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 3:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Thank you to the UA team working today, and everyday. You guys are beginning to rebuild UA to become a great airline again, my favorite airline.

I see improvement in attitude constantly, and while things are far from perfect, it is a solid start.

I should know, after more than 1 Million Miles lifetime, and 5 consecutive years as a 1K.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 6:04 pm

Thanks UA team, your hard work is appreciated ^
Old Nov 26, 2009, 6:08 pm

Programs: AA/UA/DL
Thanks for those employees work during holidays!!^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.