FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   to the ua employees working on thanksgiving (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1020969-ua-employees-working-thanksgiving.html)

goalie Nov 26, 2009 8:08 am

to the ua employees working on thanksgiving

yes, you work a 7 day a week job but it is still hard to work on a holiday and to be away from family so i would simply like to say thank you to the folks at my favorite airline

aluminumdriver Nov 26, 2009 9:28 am

Very nice post Goalie. You are a classy guy. Wish I could meet you one day, but unfortunately, I am to remain Flyertalk friendless staying anonymous. Have a Happy Thanksgiving as well, and the same to the other FTer's here. Off to eat.

AD

mirage47 Nov 26, 2009 9:28 am

Yes, thank you UA staffers^:D

drummingcraig Nov 26, 2009 9:31 am

Not flying today (thank goodness), but all the best to everyone working today. And safe travels to all who are riding the aluminum turkeys in the sky. :)

goalie Nov 26, 2009 9:44 am

Originally Posted by aluminumdriver (Post 12883744)
Very nice post Goalie. You are a classy guy. Wish I could meet you one day, but unfortunately, I am to remain Flyertalk friendless staying anonymous. Have a Happy Thanksgiving as well, and the same to the other FTer's here. Off to eat.

AD

it is my pleasure and one never knows when a f/a brings a tootsie-pop to the flight deck ;)

UA_Flyer Nov 26, 2009 9:49 am

Thanks to all the hard working UA employees everywhere on this Thanksgiving Holiday weekend.:)

bmvaughn Nov 26, 2009 9:56 am

Everyone here at SFO seems quite pleasant today; thank you to those of you that have to work today!

snowed Nov 26, 2009 10:09 am

Originally Posted by goalie (Post 12883438)
i would simply like to say thank you to the folks at my favorite airline

I wholeheartedly agree and would like to add my thanks as well.

6am at ORD Nov 26, 2009 10:23 am

Thank you UA team!!! I am seeing some top notch attitudes in dealing with impatient jerks. Keep up the good work. To passengers traveling today, chill out and relax or you'll ruin your day and some other people's too.

euslaner Nov 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by goalie (Post 12883438)
yes, you work a 7 day a week job but it is still hard to work on a holiday and to be away from family so i would simply like to say thank you to the folks at my favorite airline

And from me as well. Thanks for all of your hard work and kindness.

saaws Nov 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Thank you all, and esp thank you Mr. purser who went extra mile for me last night IAD-SFO on A319! made my 6 hour flight stuck in domestic first much more pleasant.

Flyingeagle Nov 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by euslaner (Post 12884361)
And from me as well. Thanks for all of your hard work and kindness.

I second that...

ORD seems pretty quite right now. Glad the snow didn't materialize even if it would mean more quality time at ORD. :)

Currently in RCC heading home to SFO after Thanksgiving with mother in law. I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving and I hope those who have worked today enjoy the rest of the evening with their friends, family and love ones...and pets.

sapguy Nov 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Thank you to the UA team working today, and everyday. You guys are beginning to rebuild UA to become a great airline again, my favorite airline.

I see improvement in attitude constantly, and while things are far from perfect, it is a solid start.

I should know, after more than 1 Million Miles lifetime, and 5 consecutive years as a 1K.

check9rip Nov 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks UA team, your hard work is appreciated ^

pigx5 Nov 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Thanks for those employees work during holidays!!^