any SWA promo codes for rental cars

Subscribe
Quote: The Hertz code is quadruple credits for a two day rental with no car type required.

I'm also on a campaign against Alamo. I'm being told they don't have/can't find a reservation # on file even though there have money and can see my rental agreement. I've deleted my email from four months ago so they refuse to help. Sorry, they stink as bad as the "no smoking" cars I always get stuck with.
We're currently at 6 months!

Alamo email customer service has stopped talking to me and simply said MAIL in my complaint - or call the overseas help desk again.

To add insult to injury my quad Hertz points aren't credited from 4 weeks ago. Ahhhhhhh!
Quote: Does anyone have any experience with code 7014923 earning the triple miles with one-way rentals? I will be picking up in Orlando and dropping off in Tampa.
Alamo at ABQ for this coming weekend: Three days for $64++, total a/i $98. Requires minimum 3-day weekend keep. Start at the car rental promotions page in the Southwest website, and just work through. It prepopulates the 7014923.
The Hertz 4x seems to at least be working for disc. on rentals.

I just booked 2 days of "premium" vehicle in Spokane and the rate dropped by almost half. I'm out the door with a Town Car (or equiv) for 68 bucks.

The true "bonus" will be if I indeed get my SWA RR bonus for a mid-May rental.

Thank you FT!

-Wingrider
Quote: Alamo at ABQ for this coming weekend: Three days for $64++, total a/i $98. Requires minimum 3-day weekend keep. Start at the car rental promotions page in the Southwest website, and just work through. It prepopulates the 7014923.

Try this for your Alamo ABQ reservation on Alamo.com:

Go to additional options
Put in your city, dates and times
Put in Corp ID 7014923
Put in Coupon Code AF4331SDA (this will get you 1 day free)

This should yield you a compact car with one day free and 1.5 Southwest credits with an all in price of $74.00. Once the reservation is confirmed, go to the bottom of the page and click on the red button "Save Time". In this screen you can add your license and address and email address information. You should also add your Southwest Rapid Rewards number and then hit Submit and you will then get a confirmation email. Give it a try. Let us know if it works for you.

Adding the SWA RR # will add a $4.50 frequent flyer surcharge but it is worth it.

This worked for me on my weekend MCO pick up and TPA drop off. I answered my own question that yes you do get the 1.5 SWA credits on one way rentals (pick up in one FL city and drop off in another FL city). The one day free coupon code also did work for me. It is not necessary to have the actual coupon. Everything posted within 2 days of returning the vehicle.
Bingo, and thank you, sspontak.
Quote: Adding the SWA RR # will add a $4.50 frequent flyer surcharge but it is worth it.
When evaluating whether the surcharge is worth it, don't forget about the taxes on the surcharge. The total cost of the surcharge will vary depending on the tax rates that apply. The $4.50 charge might actually cost $6.00.

And $74 is not the lowest possible rate for a compact car in ABQ this weekend. Hotwire can put you in a compact car for $62.73, Priceline perhaps a few bucks less than that. Both have Fatwallet cash back, knocking the cost down a bit more (currently about $2.20 for that Hotwire price). All this means the 1.5 credits are costing about $18 to $21. Except in special circumstances I don't value RR credits highly enough to buy them for $12 to $14 each.

If prepaid isn't an option, also consider that Alamo has a "last minute" rate at ABQ this weekend of $17.95. Combine that with the mousesavers free day coupon code suggested by sspontak and the total for a non-prepaid rental direct from Alamo drops to $63.10. Base RR credit would be available but probably not triple credit. ETA: Costco members can use coupon code AD8Z59SDZ for $20 off instead of the one free day, and knock the total down to $60.59.

It is pretty rare that I'm able to justify collecting RR credits on my car rentals, partly because of the dollar cost and partly due to the time cost of checking all the offers in hopes of finding one that is attractive.
For Alamo car reservations thru 12/31/10:

Use coupon code AD8Z59SDZ - $20 off for a 3 day or more rental, expires 12/31/10, any size car Costco coupon code. Use this in conjunction with the SWA 7014923 Corp ID code to get additional discount rate along with 1.5 SWA RR credits.

Hotwire and Priceline are good but their rates are not refundable so you have to be sure of your plans. I will use them once I am definite on my travel and they are much cheaper than using the Alamo/SWA deals. The Hotwire and Priceline fees, being unrefundable and no SWA RR credits can cause them to be not worth it for me.
Quote: The Hotwire and Priceline fees, being unrefundable and no SWA RR credits can cause them to be not worth it for me.
Agreed in general but was pleasantly surprised last month when a Hotwire rental in Florida did post RR credits.
Triple with Dollar
I was just cleaning out some paperwork at my desk and found this insert.

Triple Credit for fullsize or larger
3 days minimum
Valid to 02/28/2011 at participating Dollar locations
24 hour advance reservation required
WNAWD in Promotional code Field
RR number at time of reservation
Quote: I was just cleaning out some paperwork at my desk and found this insert.

Triple Credit for fullsize or larger
3 days minimum
Valid to 02/28/2011 at participating Dollar locations
24 hour advance reservation required
WNAWD in Promotional code Field
RR number at time of reservation
I got the same postcard in my recent WN Award Drink Chits envelope.
Quote: The Hertz 4x seems to at least be working for disc. on rentals.

I just booked 2 days of "premium" vehicle in Spokane and the rate dropped by almost half. I'm out the door with a Town Car (or equiv) for 68 bucks.

The true "bonus" will be if I indeed get my SWA RR bonus for a mid-May rental.

Thank you FT!

-Wingrider
Is there a reason to not believe you will get the 2 credits? I am curious, because I had no problem with the 3x promo, but now I am leery of the 4x one.
I have a reservation booked for Friday-Sunday in LA
Quote: We're currently at 6 months!

Alamo email customer service has stopped talking to me and simply said MAIL in my complaint - or call the overseas help desk again.

To add insult to injury my quad Hertz points aren't credited from 4 weeks ago. Ahhhhhhh!
Not sure where you're at with this...but I'd contact your CC company and dispute the charge. If Alamo can't find the reservation, then what did you pay for?

You'll either get your money back, or you'll get some credit...
Quote: Is there a reason to not believe you will get the 2 credits? I am curious, because I had no problem with the 3x promo, but now I am leery of the 4x one.
I have a reservation booked for Friday-Sunday in LA

I've never experienced an issue with Hertz credits posting. They sometimes take a while due to when my rental hits their batching, but they've always posted. Moreover, if your receipt (upon turn in) shows your RR #, you'll likely be fine.
Budget Car Rental Quadruple
Receive quadruple credit and save up to 40% off your rental of 2 consecutive days or more. For quadruple credit, you will receive 2 credits per qualifying rental (instead of the standard 0.5 credit per rental). This offer is valid on all car groups at any participating Budget airport location in the United States from April 15, 2010 through May 31, 2010.

For reservations, book online at southwest.com. Please enter U072700 in the Corporate/ID Rate field to save up to 40% off your rental. Also, enter MUAZ056 in the Promotion Code Field to receive quadruple credit. Be sure to provide your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of rental to receive your credits.
Avis 5x Credit, any car 4+ days through 5/31/2010
Now until May 31, 2010, you will receive 5 times the credit and save up to 40% on a rental of 4 consecutive days or longer. You will receive 2.5 credits per qualifying rental (instead of the standard 0.5 credit). This offer is valid on all car groups at any participating Avis airport location in the United States.

For reservations, book online at southwest.com and enter K024740 in the Corporate/ID Rate field to receive 5 times the credit and save up to 40% off your rental. Be sure to provide your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of reservation or check in to receive your credits.