Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2009, 7:43 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by pokecheckted

Originally Posted by Evan!
For the record this is a Hertz promo.

Edit: and here's the link http://www.southwest.com/rapid_rewar..._response.html
Not to be a stickler, but when I go to the link above, I get this:

In order to qualify for the offer, you must make your reservation and complete your rental or stay between June 6, 2008 and August 31, 2008

2008?
The "above" link takes me to whole list of WN promos including Alamo, Budget, Dollar, and Priority Club as well as Hertz. Are you saying that when you follow the Hertz link that the offer gives you the Aug 31, 2008 message you cited?
Old Sep 18, 2009, 10:58 am

Programs: SWA
yes it does.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 1:11 pm
73G

Programs: WN CP & A-List; Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by rove312
Although there's no bonus credit, take note of this from the Other Car Rentals forum:

http://www.alamo.com/index.do?action...y10andUpV2_A_T

Need to reserve by Aug. 20.
Thanks to rove312 for finding this... as of today (9/18/09) the link still works for the $10+ weekend Alamo rentals for some locations for some September dates.

Last edited by 73G; Sep 18, 2009 at 1:16 pm
Old Sep 24, 2009, 12:27 pm

Programs: status-less.
Received in email:

Dear jtaft,

As a Rapid Rewards Chase Cardmember, Alamo® and Southwest Airlines® have partnered to bring you one incredible offer that takes you four times farther. Now through December 15, 2009, receive quadruple Rapid Rewards® credit and up to 25 percent off your next qualifying Alamo rental of three or more days. That’s a full 2.0 credits instead of the usual 0.5 credit! The offer is valid on any midsize or larger vehicle at participating locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or Canada.

To receive this offer, visit southwest.com, or call Alamo at 1-800-GO-ALAMO (1-800-462-5266). Provide your Rapid Rewards account number when booking, and request or enter Corporate ID/Rate 7015115 to receive credits and discounts.
Old Sep 24, 2009, 12:54 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Bolding is mine.
Originally Posted by sanFF
Just got this in the mail
Any car three days or more in the US or Canada
Saturday night keep
Valid until 12/31/09
ID=7014993
Originally Posted by jtaft
Received in email:

Dear jtaft,

As a Rapid Rewards Chase Cardmember, Alamo® and Southwest Airlines® have partnered to bring you one incredible offer that takes you four times farther. Now through December 15, 2009, receive quadruple Rapid Rewards® credit and up to 25 percent off your next qualifying Alamo rental of three or more days. That’s a full 2.0 credits instead of the usual 0.5 credit! The offer is valid on any midsize or larger vehicle at participating locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or Canada.

To receive this offer, visit southwest.com, or call Alamo at 1-800-GO-ALAMO (1-800-462-5266). Provide your Rapid Rewards account number when booking, and request or enter Corporate ID/Rate 7015115 to receive credits and discounts.
These look similar but are quite different.
7014993 vs. 7015115
any car vs. midsize or larger
Sat night required vs. no Sat night required
valid until 12/31/09 vs. valid until 12/15/09
US or Canada only vs. US, PR, and Canada
no discount mentioned vs. up to 25% off
no location restriction mentioned vs. participating locations

Perhaps sanFF still has the email he quoted and can look to see if there is a discount or location restriction associated with 7014993.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 10:31 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Avis 5 Days - Triple Credits (2 Offers)

Offer #1
Offer #2
Offer #3

Rent with Avis for 5 days or more days and receive triple Rapid Rewards credit automatically. No coupon number required---just rent between now and December 31, 2009 and you will receive 1.5 credits per qualifying rental for rentals of 5 days or more. Also, you can receive up to 40% off your rental. This offer is valid on all car groups at any participating Avis airport location in the United States.

For reservations, book online at southwest.com. Triple credit will automatically be awarded to qualifying rentals of 5 days or more. To receive up to 40% off your rental, please enter K024723 Offer 1 or K024724 Offer 2 or K024725 Offer 3 in the Corporate/ID Rate field. Be sure to provide your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of reservation or check in to receive your credits.

Last edited by Mrp Alert; Sep 28, 2009 at 10:32 pm Reason: Now 3 Offers instead of 2
Old Oct 1, 2009, 4:24 pm

"Get quadruple credit and up to 25% off with Alamo!"

Received this in email an hour ago.
Alamo® and Southwest Airlines® have partnered to bring you one incredible offer that takes you four times farther. Now through December 15, 2009, earn quadruple Rapid Rewards® credit and up to 25 percent off your next qualifying Alamo rental of three or more days. That's a full 2.0 credits instead of the standard 0.5 credit! The offer is valid on any midsize or larger vehicle at participating locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada.

To receive this offer, visit southwest.com, or call 1-800-SWA-CARS1 (1-800-792-2271). Provide your Rapid Rewards account number when booking, and request or enter Corporate ID/Rate FTALAMO to receive credits and discounts.
Fine print.
*Terms and Conditions: Discount: The discount is up to 25% or the best available rate, which applies to the base time and mileage only. Taxes, fees, and other surcharges still apply. Blackout dates may apply. Credit: Quadruple credit awarded for midsize or larger vehicles rented for three or more days in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Offer valid on rentals completed by December 15, 2009. Renter must meet standard age, driver, and credit requirements. 24-hour advance reservation required. Subject to change without notice. Blackout dates may apply. Void where prohibited. Must provide Southwest Rapid Rewards number to receive credit. Quadruple Credit consists of 2.0 credits instead of the standard 0.5 credit per rental. A Frequent Flyer service charge of $1.50 per day, up to $4.50 may apply. This service charge is being collected by Alamo to offset the administrative and program costs associated with participation in Frequent Flyer programs. All Southwest Airlines Rapid Reward rules and regulations apply. Allow six to eight weeks for credits to post to your account. Offer is subject to vehicle availability. Any changes to the reservation may disqualify member from promotion. Alamo and Drive Happy are trademarks of Vanguard Trademark Holdings USA LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Alamo is responsible for the provision of or failure to provide the stated services and benefits.
Also received this same offer on a postal mail flyer, with a different phone number and corporate code:
To receive this offer, visit southwest.com, or call 1-800 GO ALAMO (1-800-462-5266). Provide your Rapid Rewards account number when booking, and request or enter Corporate ID/Rate 7015054 to receive credits and discounts.

Last edited by rsoderberg; Oct 5, 2009 at 4:17 am Reason: add the postal flyer code
Old Oct 1, 2009, 5:37 pm

Programs: status-less.
Received two offers today (two different email addresses):

Dear jtaft,

Alamo® and Southwest Airlines® have partnered to bring you one incredible offer that takes you four times farther. Now through December 15, 2009, earn quadruple Rapid Rewards® credit and up to 25 percent off your next qualifying Alamo rental of three or more days. That's a full 2.0 credits instead of the standard 0.5 credit! The offer is valid on any midsize or larger vehicle at participating locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada.

To receive this offer, visit southwest.com, or call 1-800-SWA-CARS1 (1-800-792-2271). Provide your Rapid Rewards account number when booking, and request or enter Corporate ID/Rate 7015053 to receive credits and discounts.
=========================================
Dear jtaft,

Now through November 15, 2009, you can earn triple Rapid Rewards credit and save up to 30% on a rental of two or more days. That means, you'll earn 1.5 credits per qualifying rental instead of the standard 0.5 credit. This offer is valid on all car groups at any participating Alamo location in the United States and Canada.

For reservations, visit southwest.com. When booking at southwest.com, please enter Corporate ID #7015057 in the Corporate/ID Rate field to earn triple credit and receive up to 30% off your rental. Be sure to provide your Rapid Rewards account number.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 7:18 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, EX-AA Explat, WN Loyalist
Originally Posted by jtaft
Received two offers today (two different email addresses):

Dear jtaft,

To receive this offer, visit southwest.com, or call 1-800-SWA-CARS1 (1-800-792-2271). Provide your Rapid Rewards account number when booking, and request or enter Corporate ID/Rate 7015053 to receive credits and discounts.
=========================================
Dear jtaft,

Now through November 15, 2009, you can earn triple Rapid Rewards credit and save up to 30% on a rental of two or more days. That means, you'll earn 1.5 credits per qualifying rental instead of the standard 0.5 credit. This offer is valid on all car groups at any participating Alamo location in the United States and Canada.

For reservations, visit southwest.com. When booking at southwest.com, please enter Corporate ID #7015057 in the Corporate/ID Rate field to earn triple credit and receive up to 30% off your rental. Be sure to provide your Rapid Rewards account number.
Bad new. I used the 7015053 code last week and only got .5 credit.

I called Alamo CS and was told that I met all the requirement for quad credit, but it can take up to 8 weeks for them to post )which was never the case in the past. I'll try again to call and see whats up if they don't post by monday.
Old Oct 17, 2009, 9:44 am

Hertz

Rcvd with SWA Visa bill for Hertz.

Save up to 20% and earn double RR credit on one day or more. Participating locations in US Canada and Puerto Rico through March 31, 2010.

CDP# 205418
Promo code #123841
Old Oct 23, 2009, 10:50 am

Programs: HH Diamond, EX-AA Explat, WN Loyalist
Originally Posted by leeinct
Bad new. I used the 7015053 code last week and only got .5 credit.

I called Alamo CS and was told that I met all the requirement for quad credit, but it can take up to 8 weeks for them to post )which was never the case in the past. I'll try again to call and see whats up if they don't post by monday.

Still nothing....
Old Nov 4, 2009, 8:52 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold (LT), Nat EL Exec, Hertz PC
I can't seem to get any kind of discount on Alamo reservations out of MCI with any of the four codes I see (and that I received) for the quad credit...

All of the rates are the same as booking without the code for me...
Old Nov 15, 2009, 2:47 am

Programs: tug
any alamo code good for a one day rental to earn extra credits during Nov.?
Old Nov 25, 2009, 8:49 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Hertz Triple Credits 2 Day Min Exp. 4/30/10

Hertz Up to 20% Off & Triple Credits on any vehicle of 2 or more days!

Get up to 20% off with your Corporate ID# 205418 and earn triple Rapid Reward credits when you rent any vehicle for two or more days at a participating airport and off airport location in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada through April 30, 2010.

Daily, Weekend, and Weekly Rentals Up to 20% off & earn triple credit Any vehicle, 2 or more days (Use Corporate ID #205418 and Promotion Code 138390)

For reservations, visit southwest.com. When booking, select Hertz, enter CDP# 205418 in the Corporate ID/Rate field, enter Promotion Code (PC# 138390) in the Promotion Code field, and enter your Rapid Rewards account number.
Reminder - 129765 for $10 off weekends & 129754 for $35 off weekly rentals, both with double credit, are valid through 12/31/2009. After 1/1/10, check out Miles Man's offer for double credit on a 1 day rental.
Old Dec 2, 2009, 6:17 pm

Programs: Southwest
visiting Vegas in Jan and shocked at how few RR bonus codes are available for rental cars. Seems a bit dry,most except one for Hertz expire in dec. am I wrong?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.