Community
Wiki Posts
Search

any SWA promo codes for rental cars

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2003, 9:21 pm

Remember to rent from Alamo, because from July 10 through October 9, Rapid Rewards Members will receive double credit — that’s 1.0 credit instead of the standard 0.5 credits - on qualifying rentals of midsize or larger vehicles for three or more days.

To take advantage of this offer, book online at southwest.com or alamo.com, and provide promotional code 299743 at the time of reservation. Don’t forget to provide your Rapid Rewards membership number at the time of rental.
Old Aug 9, 2003, 9:24 pm

Save $25 and receive Double Credit from Hertz ®

Announcing a win-win offer from Hertz - and the “when” is right now!

From July 10 through September 30, 2003, Rapid Rewards Members can save $25 and receive double credit (1.0 credit instead of the standard 0.5 credits) on rentals of any Compact through Premium car. This offer is valid on Leisure Weekly or Leisure Weekend Rate rentals of three or more days at participating airport and suburban locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada. To receive $25 off and double credit, you must provide your Rapid Rewards membership number, Corporate ID/Rate number or CDP 205418, and Promo Code 942944 at the time of reservation.

For reservations, visit southwest.com or hertz.com, contact your travel agent, or call Hertz directly at 1-800-654-2210 in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, 1-800-263-0600 in Canada, or 416-620-9620 in Toronto.

[This message has been edited by WN LUVS U (edited 08-10-2003).]
Old Sep 25, 2003, 7:42 pm

================================================== ==========
Double Up with Dollar!
================================================== ==========
Now, through December 14, 2003, you can receive double
Rapid Rewards credit on rentals of premium, luxury,
convertible, minivan or sport utility vehicles for two days
or more. It's a great way to get you closer to your next
Award. Book your reservation on http://www.southwest.com ,
provide your Rapid Rewards membership number and
promotion code WN39 to receive your Double Credit.
Old Sep 30, 2003, 1:26 pm

RE: the Dollar Double Credit Offer...

When I book at Southwest.com, I know that I enter in "WN36" in the Promotion Code Box, but where do I enter in my Rapid Rewards Number?

Fire_Fly
Old Sep 30, 2003, 5:55 pm
formerly known as CARTflagman

Your rapid rewards number needs to be in your Dollar profile for it to happen automatically. Or, present your RR card/number when you pick up the vehicle. Since Dollar does not have an Elite drop service, you have to go inside and see a live person anyway, just verify that your RR number is in the rental agreement or show your card at that time.

CF
Old Oct 1, 2003, 8:42 am

Programs: Amtrak slumbercoach value club
On the Dollar double credit (good for 2-day compact or larger) - this is also available, thru Dec. 14, via the Dollar website (this is good for Southwest plus a host of other airlines) See http://www.dollar.com/promotions/8_2...iles_promo.asp

The code for that promo is DBL5

The same double credit deal, Southwest exclusively and thru Jan. 31, is WN36

The "new" offer that has the premium, luxury,
convertible, minivan or sport utility vehicles or larger restiction (WN39) doesn't seem to offer anything that the above 2 deals don't already have.

[This message has been edited by Mr. July (edited 10-01-2003).]
Old Oct 9, 2003, 7:41 pm

You can receive a Double Upgrade & 250 Miles/Points or Double Upgrade & Double Credit when you rent a Compact (Class B) through Special Sporty (Class D) car, with a maximum upgrade to a Premium (Class G) car. This offer is valid on all qualifying Leisure Rate rentals of two or more days at a participating location in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada. And not just once, but every time you rent through March 31, 2004. Upgrades, Bonus Miles/Points/Credits ...exactly what you would expect from Hertz.

For Double Credit I think you can reserve at www.southwest.com , then :

In the "Discount Plan (CDP) Number" field, enter 205418.
Enter your Rapid Reward number when prompted. The Promotional Coupon (PC) #944790 for rentals in the U.S. and Canada, or PC #945545 for rentals in Puerto Rico, will automatically be applied to your quote.

fireworksboy posted the original here http://www.hertz.com/special_07/index.jsp
Old Oct 9, 2003, 10:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: UAL MP, AAdvantage,WN RR
Reserve at www.iflyswa.com needs enter credit card number, however, search on iflyswa.com for good deal, then go to car rental company website to book will spare entering your credit card number, especially on Dollar, Alamo. You might still need enter credit card number to book online for Hertz .
Old Oct 15, 2003, 8:05 am

Got what appears to be the same offer (2x credit, 2x upgrade thru March 31 '04) in my Visa stmt, but the PC number is different: 946783. No restriction on how you book (southwest.com, hertz.com, 1-800-654-2210)

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by WN LUVS U:
You can receive a Double Upgrade & 250 Miles/Points or Double Upgrade & Double Credit when you rent a Compact (Class B) through Special Sporty (Class D) car, with a maximum upgrade to a Premium (Class G) car. This offer is valid on all qualifying Leisure Rate rentals of two or more days at a participating location in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada. And not just once, but every time you rent through March 31, 2004. Upgrades, Bonus Miles/Points/Credits ...exactly what you would expect from Hertz.

For Double Credit I think you can reserve at www.southwest.com , then :

In the "Discount Plan (CDP) Number" field, enter 205418.
Enter your Rapid Reward number when prompted. The Promotional Coupon (PC) #944790 for rentals in the U.S. and Canada, or PC #945545 for rentals in Puerto Rico, will automatically be applied to your quote.

fireworksboy posted the original here http://www.hertz.com/special_07/index.jsp
</font>
Old Oct 16, 2003, 10:01 pm

Programs: AA, WN, Starwood, Choices
Got an air-mail from SWA today.

Hit the road with Alamo and get double credit with Rapid Rewards.

Now through Jan 31,2004, SWA and Alamo are offering select Rapid Rewards Members double credit (that's 1.0 instead of 0.5) with every 2-day rental. Just rent a mid-size or larger for 2 days or more and you're on the road to a roundtrip Award faster.

For Reservation, book online at southwest.com or alamo.com or call Alamo at 1-800-GO-ALAMO. Please provide Promotion Code/ID Number 303373. Also, be sure to present your Rapid Rewards membership number at the time of rental pickup.

Old Nov 7, 2003, 12:46 pm

OK - no big news, but time to update with offers from the fall Rapid Report -

1. Hertz 3x credit thru 1/31/04

Through January 31, 2004, you can receive triple Rapid Rewards credit - 1.5 credits instead of the usual 0.5 credits - on Hertz Leisure Rate rentals of two or more days. It’s easy: just rent a mid-size or larger car, including sport utility vehicles, minivans and even the Hertz Prestige Collection at a participating airport or suburban location in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.

For reservations visit southwest.com or hertz.com, call your travel agent, or call Hertz directly at 1-800-654-2210. Please provide your Rapid Rewards membership number, Rapid Rewards discount number CDP 205418, and promo code 946131. (When booking on southwest.com, please enter 205418 in the Corporate ID/Rate box.)

(Note that there's also a 2x credit/2x upgrade thru end of March posted above)

2. Dollar 2x credit thru Jan 8, 04:

November 1, 2003, through January 8, 2004, the smart money is with Dollar Rent A Car. That’s because you can receive double Rapid Rewards credit from Dollar when you rent a mid-size or larger vehicle for two or more days at participating locations.

To receive double credit, simply provide promo code WN37 when you make your reservation. You can book online at southwest.com or dollar.com, or call 1-800-800-4000. Being smart has never been so easy! (When booking on southwest.com, please enter WN37 in the Promotion Code box.)

Note - the below offer appears to be valid on a wider class of cars for a longer period:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by WN LUVS U:
Now through January 31, 2004, Dollar Rent A Car is offering double credit (1.0 instead of the standard .5 credits) for every qualifying Dollar rental transaction of a compact car or larger for 2 days or longer. Simply use Promo Code WN36 at the time of reservation.

I think you have to do this at www.southwest.com
</font>
Old Nov 12, 2003, 12:13 pm

FYI, I've had past success getting bonus RR credits from Alamo when booking at alamo.com, even when the promo states it must be booked at southwest.com.

In all honesty, I'd love to give WN the commission on the rental, but their online interface won't let you book for non-WN cities.

And I agree that Alamo is posting credits VERY quickly. My recent Hawaii rental posted to RR within two days (compared to my WN flights, which usually take around a week to post -- go figure).
Old Nov 12, 2003, 12:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: UAL MP, AAdvantage,WN RR
I used WN36 to book dollar compact for two days on dollar's website two months ago and its web immediately telling the code typied in was qualifying for WN deouble credit. I did this just yesterday, it still works. I often search on WN's website to see which car rental is less expensive and then go to its website to make reservation. It avoids typing in credit card number when go to Dollar and Alamo.And the another good thing is the car rental company always sends confirmation via email while WN web does not.
Old Dec 15, 2003, 9:00 pm

As a Rapid Rewards Visa Cardmember, you can receive double credit (thats 1 credit instead of the standard 0.5 credit per rental and a free one-car group upgrade, subject to availability from December 1, 2003 to March 31, 2004 on qualifying Intermediate through Full-size 4-Door rentals of three or more days. Offer valid at participating Budget airport locations where Southwest flies.

Book online at www.southwest.com and enter BCD # U030848 in the Corp ID/Rate Code.

24 Hour advance notice required.
Old Dec 15, 2003, 9:03 pm

Rapid Rewards Members will receive double credit (1.0 credits vs. the standard 0.5 credits) per qualifying rental when renting a midsize or larger for three or more days. Rental must be booked on southwest.com by November 30, 2003 for travel through January 31, 2004.

When booking, simply select Alamo and enter Promotion Code 303421 in the Promotion Code field. Be sure to present your Rapid Rewards membership number at the rental counter at the time of rental.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.