RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Subscribe
Site is up, but it will not allow me to log in. Says my account number / password is incorrect. Tried it both with and without leading 0's for account number.
4:54 CT, site is up but it will not take RR# and/or password. May just be me and the early morning hour, but the page load seemed very fast. Everything I checked seems to work except those requiring an account log in.
ink, try logging in again, close all browser windows first.

site was down for me at 5:45am EST when I woke up. getting PW errors.

So I made a new account, looks good, new card, new logo, etc. New account 3 starts with a 2xxxxx insead of 0 for what it's worth. The dummy account lets you click details, etc and see all the status screens.

Then I logged out and tried one more time, and it worked with my old login.

I made the A-List Preferred auto sweep!! Funny that now I get an error when I click log out. must be that it hasn't replicated to all servers yet. Also when I closed the windows and tried logging in again, this time it welcomes and shows status but gives an error when clicking accoun details.
I'm being asked to re-enroll in RR (Was it something I said? ), and then get an error:

Quote:
What happened?
An internal processing error has occurred. Your changes may not have been saved correctly.

What you need to do:
Please try to enroll in Rapid Rewards later. If the problem persists, please contact Southwest Airlines for assistance.

Reference Number: 540188-4022 Occurred: 03/01/11 05:58:32
see my post in the RR 2.0 master thread.

my account: let me login, made me setup a username (alternate login), but errors when I click anything. it does show the tier status (a-list preferred, 54 flights 3/1-2/28, <50 1/1/10-12/31/10)

3 friends accounts: nada, says bad password

4th friends account + new account: lets me in 100% of the way, let me view upcoming travel, existing awards ,buy points, etc

edit: at 7:20am est now one of the 3 broken accounts let me login, create the username, and it shows status, flight status, and a-list status without giving me an error like mine says.

Upcoming trips, though, say unable to retrieve.

This account has an active Companion pass, yet it says status not active/not yet earned. it does show a list & cp qual seg/points earned y2d correctly.
The site is not accepting my RR Number and password.

Ugh!
Quote: see my post in the RR 2.0 master thread.

my account: let me login, made me setup a username (alternate login), but errors when I click anything. it does show the tier status .....
I was also able to login and set the username etc. I poked around for only like 5 min because I had to get going. Now I am at work where I have some more time to play with it and it wont let me me get back in on Firefox or IE. boo
RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?
Thought I'd start a new thread to centralize login problems/solutions for RR2.0. I'm still getting a message that my credentials aren't valid, when in fact I'm positive they are fine. I've also tried to clear out cookies and restarted IE. Even tried to use Firefox. No luck. Frankly, it's ridiculous. The one thing you don't break when making changes to a web site is users' ability to login.

From a couple of other threads, it sounds like at least one person has tried to create a new account, login to it, then log out. Then, they could log in to their original account. No time to mess with that this am. Will try again sometime later today and post results.

Curious what others' login experiences are today, and if there is a common solution....
Just before 7 am CST:

An error has occurred. Please visit southwest.com or southwest.com booking for more help.
If this issue persists, please call 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
* Reference code: 999999999
I tried to log in and received the "The Username/Account Number and/or Password are incorrect. " error. I double checked the info and I used the correct user name and password.

I wonder if the problem will resolve itself or if intervention will be required?
Site is still on it's knees--maybe close to flat on its back.

We are currently unable to complete your request due to an undefined error. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please go back and try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
Reference code: SW900000-MG9A-xm3clMC3Ru2Bkjmv7WW9tA Occurred on: 03/01/2011 06:57:46
Most recent message when trying to log in:

We are currently unable to complete your request due to an undefined error. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please go back and try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
Reference code: SW900000-MG9A-xm3clMC3Ru2Bkjmv7WW9tA Occurred on: 03/01/2011 06:57:46
And now this on a second try:

The Username/Account Number and/or Password are incorrect.
I did a Reload on my previous unsuccessful login attempt at

https://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/tr...UBNAV-RR-LOGIN

and was quite surprised to reach the OLD RR page

https://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/tr...countDashboard

However when I asked for my Awards list

https://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/up...trieverrawards

the system showed me the new login page

https://www.southwest.com/flight/log...UBNAV-RR-LOGIN

Unfortunately, but not completely unexpectedly, the web site did not respond to my login on the new page using a different browser. So I tried the old login page again, and I asked for the CP Qual status page

https://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/tr...mpanionCredits

but again I got the new login page which still doesn't respond. Oh well, it's entertaining. Maybe that's the problem: too many RR members wanting a thrill this morning.
I signed in with my old password, then had all of the same problems everyone else had. Then I signed in, but clicked on promotions. Once on the promotions page, I clicked on a tab that says check tier status. Clicked on that and can see everything! A list preferred!!!!!!!! Yay!