[FARE GONE] Wickedly Low Biz Class Fare from YYZ to LCA (Cyprus) on AZ (Alitalia)

Subscribe
still available!!!!

its just too easy!

THANK`s
Comes through in 1-2 hours. Hold tight.
Quote: How long till we get ticket number confirmation email with orbitz? I just ticketted 30 minutes ago?
Quote: Very Useful Post.. THANKS! I was going in blind and finding nothing.
I want to go, but need Star Alliance miles.. and torn.. between maintaining CP status and going to far flung Europe... so cheap.
same here.. lack of serious investment in Skyteam mileage + potential for AZ screwups/strikes persuaded me from diving into this deal. If I was going for a long vacation, the prospect of a delayed arrival is no biggie.. but for mileage run purposes, it would be potentially disastrous.

Interesting find by the OP. :-:
If people just start buying for fun.. then this may not be honored...
Scored the hat trick! To anyone having trouble finding dates look at past posts and what they booked.
buying for fun versus.. buying for business-related reasons?
I got two seats
I got two for YYZ-LCA via Milan and Rome. Strangely, the Milan to LCA leg is in economy. It wasn't when I booked it but came that way when the confirmation came through. Any suggestions on how to get that bumped up?
If I'm unable to get the dates I want, is advisable to book whatever dates are available and then hope to be able to change them to dates closer to what I really want?

I've booked one trip already, but there may be a few other times I want to go. One of them isn't available anymore, and the other is in June of next year, which we're not yet able to book....
Quote: I can pull up many days at the low fare for one person, but when I switch to two people it always goes waaay up. Why is this??
Because you're finding flights with only 1 D seat available. So it prices full fare.
Quote: How long till we get ticket number confirmation email with orbitz? I just ticketted 30 minutes ago?
Was taking 30 minutes at 5 am EDT, then 1 hour at 10 am EDT, now reports of 2 hours.
Not sure if folks are doing it for fun. It is just the pressure of having to make a decision before the fare is pulled!!! You dont want to have them on the red button

Quote: If people just start buying for fun.. then this may not be honored...
just booked 2 tix at orbitz, 12:56pm Central time.
FYI- I was just told by an Orbitz rep that the Italy-CYP flights are one class of service.
Quote: FYI- I was just told by an Orbitz rep that the Italy-CYP flights are one class of service.
Then it's odd that the LCA-MXP flight is in J.
Disruptive???
Now what is more disruptive at work - NCAA scores or FlyerTalk?

33  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  53  93  143  543