Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2014, 3:54 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I participated in the shower/soap survey. A bit long, but not too bad.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 8:20 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Once again at 99% I got this:

We're sorry, but a technical error occurred and as a result we're unable to process all the information on this page. Don't worry, your survey participation has been noted and your account will be updated accordingly.

Thanks for your participation.
And of course, it didn't pay.

I've had better luck getting Cartera to pay
Old Nov 23, 2014, 7:32 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
I forward the survey email to them and they post it in a couple of days. (And no, I don't believe that you get Cartera to pay, ever!)
Old Nov 25, 2014, 12:23 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by diburning
Once again at 99% I got this:

And of course, it didn't pay.

I've had better luck getting Cartera to pay
The one I took on 4 Nov and received the same response was resolved today! That only leaves one they haven't closed (of the recent 5).
Old Nov 27, 2014, 9:11 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
expired surveys

I signed up 3 weeks ago and check the e-rewards. 5-7times per day and have installed the desktop icon to try make it faster. Every time i clicked...(last one i got an email at 1:52am and was into e-rewards about 1:56am ...and it was expired. Can anyone help me here?
Old Nov 27, 2014, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by tris06
I signed up 3 weeks ago and check the e-rewards. 5-7times per day and have installed the desktop icon to try make it faster. Every time i clicked...(last one i got an email at 1:52am and was into e-rewards about 1:56am ...and it was expired. Can anyone help me here?
Unfortunately that's part of the game - the Mrs and I have been members for years and we get the "expired" surveys all the time - even when we click as soon as the message pops up. We go for a week or so without ever getting a survey then get a batch of them in a few days. But it seems like they monitor your progress - or at least the fact that I have "redeemed" at the $100 level every three months for the last 2 years would indicate they do :-) Good luck.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 10:11 am
Accor Contributor Badge

So..

Originally Posted by bj2757
Unfortunately that's part of the game - the Mrs and I have been members for years and we get the "expired" surveys all the time - even when we click as soon as the message pops up. We go for a week or so without ever getting a survey then get a batch of them in a few days. But it seems like they monitor your progress - or at least the fact that I have "redeemed" at the $100 level every three months for the last 2 years would indicate they do :-) Good luck.
So I should expect to get 1 survey without it expiring every month? Being outside the US is the problem? I signed up as an Australian as they offered it.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 10:21 am

So I should expect to get 1 survey without it expiring every month? Being outside the US is the problem? I signed up as an Australian as they offered it.
No - I get several good ones a month, but there are some that come in "expired." Not sure if your program is any different than what we get in the US.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 10:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

ahh

Originally Posted by bj2757
No - I get several good ones a month, but there are some that come in "expired." Not sure if your program is any different than what we get in the US.
Well since joining 3 weeks ago I had 2 quick surveys and they offered me 25points each.. more like get to know you better...

Had like 10-12 surveys pop up since then but nothing but expired.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 11:09 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Your e-rewards account must be in the country you are in when taking the survey (must match the IP address). Otherwise the survey will show as expired.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 11:15 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by neuromancer
Your e-rewards account must be in the country you are in when taking the survey (must match the IP address). Otherwise the survey will show as expired.
Anyway to get around this by using say a proxy?
Old Nov 27, 2014, 11:31 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Yes, of course. You can use a service that shows your IP as a US address when outside the country - and it'll work.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 9:16 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Quote:

Yes, of course. You can use a service that shows your IP as a US address when outside the country - and it'll work.
This is what I do when I'm outside of the country. Works great.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 9:29 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Well that blows, I was just at Best Buy, and since the E-reward BB redemptions are instant I was like oh, and I'll use a $10 GC while I'm here... $10 and $25 are both out of stock. Grrrr I'm sure Black Friday had something to do with if
Old Nov 30, 2014, 7:49 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Just redeemed for HH points. Got the points instantaneously, so hopefully that means whatever glitches existed are in the past. bb

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.