Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Restaurant.com Discounts/Coupons

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Restaurant.com Discounts/Coupons

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2007, 6:16 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
50%

With our Uncle Sam's tax relief, you can still afford to try great restaurants.

Plus, get a FREE $10 Gift Certificate with EVERY Restaurant.com order now through 4/15/07! (The free certificate code will automatically be displayed on the order confirmation page and will also be placed in the "My Account" section of Restaurant.com).

Discount code is REWARD

April 15th is when the offer ends
Old Apr 17, 2007, 6:09 am

Location: ORF & AUS; I have an ex-wife and and an ex-house in both cities.
Programs: AA Gold, DL GM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
50% off

Code: SPRING

Expires April 21.
Old Apr 23, 2007, 12:18 pm

Programs: SPG plat, Mar plat, Hyatt plat, Amtrak sel+, AA gold, Hilton gold, Hertz Pres Circle
60% off + free $10 coupon

** ends April 30th

60% off - code: APRIL

*Plus, get a FREE $10 Gift Certificate with every Restaurant.com order now through 4/30/2007! (The free certificate code will automatically be displayed on the purchase confirmation page and will also be placed in the "My Account" section of Restaurant.com.)

Boy do I wish I'd waited just a little longer......
Old Apr 23, 2007, 2:16 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Plat, PC Plat RA, HHonors Gold, National EE
I'm wondering if you get multiple $10 certs for multiple orders? If so, we all can rack up a boatload of certs for dirt cheap. A $10 cert plus 60% off for every order? I guess it applies even when one buys just one cert at a time (a $4 order). Somebody correct me if I'm wrong! Here are the terms:

AUTOMATICALLY GET A FREE $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE WITH EVERY ORDER

For a limited time we're giving you a FREE $10 Gift Certificate with EVERY order.

Simply make a purchase with Restaurant.com and a link to your FREE $10 Gift Certificate code will automatically appear on the purchase confirmation page and be placed within the "My Account" section of Restaurant.com.

Important Stuff:
Hurry, offer ends 4/30/07!

Offer only valid on purchases made through Restaurant.com after 5:00 PM CST on 4/19/07.
Old Apr 25, 2007, 10:00 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
I have a little problem... I bought 2 certificates for a restaurant that has since closed. I emailed restaurant.com and got no response. Any ideas?
Old Apr 25, 2007, 10:21 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by srodr
I have a little problem... I bought 2 certificates for a restaurant that has since closed. I emailed restaurant.com and got no response. Any ideas?
email them again. They did not respond to my first email a month or so after Katrina closed down some New Orleans restaurants but eventually they did. They'll make good.

Over this past weekend, Restaurant.com emailed me a link to exchange a certificate I have for a now closed San Diego restaurant. I didn't request it. I actually had no idea the restaurant had closed.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 9:26 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
I too got several certificates returned to me over the weekend.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 6:32 am

60% off

. . . . .

Last edited by Counsellor; Apr 28, 2007 at 6:33 am Reason: Sorry, already posted.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Plat, PC Plat RA, HHonors Gold, National EE
Just figured out that the $10 gift certs are not compatible with discount codes. In other words, a $10 gift cert will get you a $10 off meal cert for your restaurant of choice, not $10 off your restaurants.com order (after discounts applied and stuff).
Old May 1, 2007, 6:26 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
We've used restaurant.com a few times so far and have always been pretty pleased with the results. I'd like to buy some the next time they have a sale but we're always traveling and wondered how good they are at exchanging them if we don't use them before we leave town?? Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!
Old May 2, 2007, 10:26 am

Programs: Top Tiers for 2013 AA, MR, PC Thanks FT!
I copied this from the certificate terms and conditions:

Dining certificates can be exchanged for Restaurant.com Certificate within 90 days of purchase date. No cash back on dining certificates.

So, it seems you could exchange them within the 90 days if you didn't end up using them.
Old May 2, 2007, 10:29 am

Programs: Top Tiers for 2013 AA, MR, PC Thanks FT!
Does anyone have a new code? I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy more at the 60% off plus the free $10 cert.
Old May 2, 2007, 10:58 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Thanks!

Guess I didn't see that part!
Wish I'd bought them at the 60% off too!

Originally Posted by dalm
I copied this from the certificate terms and conditions:

Dining certificates can be exchanged for Restaurant.com Certificate within 90 days of purchase date. No cash back on dining certificates.

So, it seems you could exchange them within the 90 days if you didn't end up using them.
Old May 4, 2007, 7:32 am

New promo code: mom

50% off and get a free $15 gift certificate to De La Flowers
Old May 25, 2007, 1:38 pm

Programs: CO Gold, SPG Gold, HH Silver
60% off

code = grad
don't know how long it's good for, but it worked today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.