Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2014, 3:08 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
One of the best offers this year? Maybe?

Go to your local Sam’s Club and purchase one item from below. Receive 1,500 Points. Purchase two or more items from below. Receive 3,000 Points.

oints are valid for in-store purchases only.

The following products are included:
Best Foods Mayonnaise
Hellmann's Mayonnaise
Lipton Tea Products
Country Crock Spread
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup Mix
Might be if you have a Sam's membership, which I don't, and can use giant sizes, which I can't.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 8:47 am

I could have stocked up on the Tea. But alas we don't have Sam's membership. We had been members of Sam's and Costco for a while though always drove about an hour to Costco. When Coscto announced they were opening a local warehouse, we let our Sam's membership laps. It isn't worth signing up for Sam's again to get this. I suppose I could pay the 10% to buy as a non member though. Did that before when they had a similar offer for Shout!.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 9:07 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Free one day memberships are very easy, also, in the pictures the tubs of butter for example seem small? I'm not sure I guess I will have to go check it out.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 12:45 pm

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec

Go to your local Sam’s Club and purchase one item from below. Receive 1,500 Points. Purchase two or more items from below. Receive 3,000 Points.

Best Foods Mayonnaise
Hellmann's Mayonnaise
Lipton Tea Products
Country Crock Spread
Thanks! Went and got mine this morning .... now to get it off to MyPoints and hope it gets processed without any issue/s!
Old Dec 14, 2014, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by jgxtrav1
Quote:

Best Foods Mayonnaise
Hellmann's Mayonnaise
Lipton Tea Products
Country Crock Spread

Thanks! Went and got mine this morning .... now to get it off to MyPoints and hope it gets processed without any issue/s!
I actually had some problems with them crediting recently, "you'll have the points in 30 days", emailed +45 days, they said they were a little busy, emailed again +60 days and got the points automatically credited. Just have to stay on top of them, I guess.

I see the Crock/ butter is around $4.75 each (about $10 for 3,000 points=$20), Wonder what the best price is of those items, I'll check.
Old Dec 14, 2014, 8:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
I agree that the new site design is terrible, but I love how the United MileagePlus awards now post in about 5 seconds. ^ The last time I redeemed it took a few months.

-FlyerBeek
Old Dec 20, 2014, 9:15 am

The United awards are out of stock, sure hope they come back.
Old Dec 20, 2014, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by marlin
Out of stock? How is that even possible? It would be like an electronic download being out of stock. Obviously they capacity control the United awards.
Old Dec 20, 2014, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by dioxide45
Quote:

Originally Posted by marlin

Out of stock? How is that even possible? It would be like an electronic download being out of stock. Obviously they capacity control the United awards.
You're quick ...
Old Dec 22, 2014, 7:36 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Anyone have problems with Magazines.com crediting properly? 100 points per dollar is really encouraging me to just go ahead an pick up an IMO obscenely expensive subscription to Monocle if the 15K MP will post properly. Always seem to end up buying it anyways, and my local Barnes & Noble seems to get them consistently in a month late.
Old Dec 23, 2014, 7:02 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by beachmouse
Anyone have problems with Magazines.com crediting properly?
Mine have posted in a couple of days, including an order I made two days ago. Points were in my account this morning.
Old Dec 23, 2014, 8:37 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Thanks for the confirmation it should work.
Old Dec 24, 2014, 6:25 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Guys, this is a great deal:

$50 Einstein Bro gift cards are only 5,000 MyPoints, Boston Market $50 cards are also only $50. Both seem to be clearance type deals so get them while they're available. Quite possibly the best redemption if you live near either one. Boston market frequently has like a $3 off $6 or $4 off $10 coupons floating around!
Thanks for posting this; I would never have seen it.

I normally would hold out for something else, but given that there's an Einstein Bro's near my house, $50 for 5k points is too good to pass up. Just redeemed today. tls
Old Dec 24, 2014, 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by thelostshark
Quote:

Guys, this is a great deal:

$50 Einstein Bro gift cards are only 5,000 MyPoints, Boston Market $50 cards are also only $50. Both seem to be clearance type deals so get them while they're available. Quite possibly the best redemption if you live near either one. Boston market frequently has like a $3 off $6 or $4 off $10 coupons floating around!

Thanks for posting this; I would never have seen it.

I normally would hold out for something else, but given that there's an Einstein Bro's near my house, $50 for 5k points is too good to pass up. Just redeemed today. tls
Imho, best redemption I've seen. Enjoy it! Wish I had one near me.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 7:14 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
I have not gotten the 100 points for searches in December. Usually they post on the 1st of the month, and I've had any problems with this. Is anyone else missing search points? Guess I'll have to chase ... tls

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.