Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2014, 3:10 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ExitRowAisle
Go ahead! Rub it in! I've been waiting a month and a half, and my United miles have still not posted.
One month for me. Sent CS a message yesterday and they replied they know there‘s a problem and are looking into it.

Used all of my points for this redemption and have opted out of all MyPoints offers. A member for many (8) years and many points earned/redeemed. Redemption prospects have dwindled away, but the last straw was the rude CS response regarding no points posted for Marriott booking.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by ExitRowAisle
Go ahead! Rub it in! I've been waiting a month and a half, and my United miles have still not posted.
Waiting since July 7th here, still no United miles.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 8:38 pm

Programs: Hilton gold
Originally Posted by Max M
Just as a word of caution:

I received the email and noticed in the fine print that it said that you're limited to doing the Suave/Noxzema offer once every 30 days.

I wonder how the determine the 30 days--- when you submitted the receipt or when after the points went out of pending for the last offer?

Who knows whether they'll actually enforce that though.
I asked and was told it is 30 days from your receipt date. Do not know if it is enforced.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 3:25 pm

Programs: United Silver Hilton Gold Virgin Atlantic Silver Le Accos Platinum Air India Silver
Originally Posted by dioxide45
Waiting since July 7th here, still no United miles.
+1
Old Aug 9, 2014, 3:29 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
+4 on the United miles wait
Old Aug 9, 2014, 4:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Originally Posted by justind
Not only is the United mileage redemption back, but now they post immediately!!
Just redeemed 12,000 points for 5,000 UA miles. Posted within 15 seconds! (as quickly as I could open my UA account). Amazing (wish I could get UA to credit me missing miles that quickly)!

-FlyerBeek
Old Aug 9, 2014, 5:00 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Great news on immediacy ^ ! I had to wait ~18 days for each of my 2 chunks of UA miles to post this year!
Old Aug 10, 2014, 6:41 am

Best Buy

I just discovered that you can double dip on the Best Buy 10 points for reading the circular. If you got the Bonus Mail, click through on that and then go to the MyPoints website and click through on the offer there for reading the circular, 20 points ^.
Old Aug 11, 2014, 12:36 am

It says that United miles are posted immediately, however, it`s been over two weeks now and no miles. What`s up with that?
Old Aug 11, 2014, 2:41 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Did you request the miles before the recent change to immediate posting?

I just requested 5k UA miles today, and they did post immediately. Oddly, they are not listed under recent activity, but are reflected in my total miles, which correctly went up 5k. (Same thing happens with HH points and e-reward redemptions.)

I imagine they'll show up under recent activity at some point, but as long as the total miles are right, that's what matters. tls
Old Aug 12, 2014, 1:34 pm

Sent an e-mail yesterday about United miles orders from late June/early July. Got a CS response today that they're close to fixing the problem and the missing miles should post later on this week.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 2:30 pm

My United miles finally posted today. Check and see if y'all's did as well. In my United ledger, they're showing as being posted on my original redemption dates in June/July.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by beachmouse
My United miles finally posted today. Check and see if y'all's did as well. In my United ledger, they're showing as being posted on my original redemption dates in June/July.
Yup, mine posted also. They have always backdated the posting date.
Old Aug 14, 2014, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

WalMart Suave deal

Anybody has done this?

Last time I tried for a WalMart deal (forgot what it was), I never received an acknowledgement email from MyPoints. Multiple follow ups did not get any response either. I was truly surprised but decided to just returned the products and forgot about the whole thing. That was like 9 months ago.

Have not done any purchase deal ever since including the Naked Juice that kept landing in my inbox.

However the Suave deal seems OK as it does not need to meet a spend threshold, right? All it needs is 2 bodywash, correct?
Old Aug 14, 2014, 10:07 am

Programs: Hilton gold
Originally Posted by Happy
Anybody has done this?

Last time I tried for a WalMart deal (forgot what it was), I never received an acknowledgement email from MyPoints. Multiple follow ups did not get any response either. I was truly surprised but decided to just returned the products and forgot about the whole thing. That was like 9 months ago.

Have not done any purchase deal ever since including the Naked Juice that kept landing in my inbox.

However the Suave deal seems OK as it does not need to meet a spend threshold, right? All it needs is 2 bodywash, correct?
Have done it twice now and no problem with the points posting. Yes just buy 2 suave and submit your receipt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.