Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Email: "ONE TWO FREE preregistration is open now"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2015, 12:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: m907
- No 1-2-F credit for options on 1-day rental (SXM, etc)
- If applying 1-2-F coupons for a rental, as least one day must be paid in order for a National credit to be gained; but at least two- to get any 1-2-F points for anything associated with that rental!
- On longer rentals , 300 points are earned every 4 days

2018-2019: August 23, 2018 through February 28, 2019 - coupons valid until June 13, 2019

2017-2018: August 24, 2017 through February 28 2018, with 12F coupons valid until June 15 2018

2016-2017: August 25, 2016 through February 28 2017

2015-2016: August 2015 through end January 2016, with 12F coupons valid until June 15th 2016
Print Wikipost

Email: "ONE TWO FREE preregistration is open now"

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2015, 11:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by NYC2TheWorld
Now of course I get this response while I was doing ANOTHER one-way rental AUS-DFW (returned on 9SEP-11SEP) so we will see if I have to go through this all over again with my AUS-DFW rental.
did your next 1-way rental post correctly to 1-2-F? i'm prepping to book a few 1-ways coming up, and hoping to know if i will have a fight on my hands.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 7:31 am

forgive some old questions, but need to make sure:
1. Do Alamo rentals earn 12F points? Do Enterprise (neighborhood or airport?)
2. Do 2-day rentals picked-up at one Orlando location but returned at another definitely qualify?
3. Does 2-day rental in which u pay for one day and use 12F coupon for the second day earn 600p?
4. How many 75p credits can one earn for App rental? (my impression last year was up to 3)
5. and a stackable question: is there current coupon for free WEEKEND day (or $20-$25 coupon code)?

Last edited by SinglePapa2; Oct 4, 2015 at 10:14 am
Old Oct 4, 2015, 2:15 pm

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
2. Do 2-day rentals picked-up at one Orlando location but returned at another definitely qualify?
3. Does 2-day rental in which u pay for one day and use 12F coupon for the second day earn 600p?
4. How many 75p credits can one earn for App rental? (my impression last year was up to 3)
5. and a stackable question: is there current coupon for free WEEKEND day (or $20-$25 coupon code)?
1. No. And not this year (at least in Canada)
2. Yes
3. No. If yes, it would earn 300p, not 600p.
4. 4
5. There is a $20 off 3-day weekend coupon currently on the National site.
https://www.nationalcar.ca/en_US/car...f-weekend.html

Ron.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by newfbc
1. No. And not this year (at least in Canada)
2. Yes
3. No. If yes, it would earn 300p, not 600p.
4. 4
5. There is a $20 off 3-day weekend coupon currently on the National site.
https://www.nationalcar.ca/en_US/car...f-weekend.html

Ron.
thanx. but 1 and 3 are not answered clearly
Old Oct 4, 2015, 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
1) No for Alamo. For Enterprise it depends on your personalized offer in One Two free. I can earn 200 points each for 3 Enterprise neighborhood rentals ...so 600 points max.

2) Yes

3) I doubt it as the paid day would be only 1 single day instead of 2.

4) Four

5) newfbc answered that for you.
Old Oct 5, 2015, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by PropClear
T&C's mention bonus applies when it's chosen with a 'qualifying' rental (while GPS T&C merely mentions rental). I wonder if this means you have to select Sirius with a 2-day rental in order to get the points (whereas I can confirm from last year GPS on a 1-day got the points).
I've got a 1-day rental upcoming (with the flight times I booked, I can't make it two). I'll try the GPS this year, as I feel GPS on a 1-day should count this year too, but not sure I want to pay for the Sirius and not have it count.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 6:50 am

Coupons redeemed!

There may be either a bug or some malicious activity possible!

I checked the site this morning and noticed that 3 out of 4 of my earned coupons were marked as "redeemed" even though I had not redeemed them.

I rang the Emerald club support line and was forwarded to the Loyalty department. The representative could not figure out what was going on and did not see the coupons applied to any of my past or upcoming rentals.

She has escalalated the issue for furrther investigation.

I do notice however that no password is required to log into the emeraldclubpromos.com site, simply member # and email address.

I wonder if someone is somehow getting in and harvesting people's earned coupons?
Old Nov 7, 2015, 2:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Originally Posted by TheBOSman
I've got a 1-day rental upcoming (with the flight times I booked, I can't make it two). I'll try the GPS this year, as I feel GPS on a 1-day should count this year too, but not sure I want to pay for the Sirius and not have it count.
data point:
made one-day rental at SAN - returned yesterday
Took the GPS for the points
GPS counted
No 1-2free points on base rental (1-day), but did receive points for mobile booking and GPS
Old Nov 19, 2015, 10:20 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
what is qualifying rental to earn one two free rental?
i book 3 days compact car rental, and i don't see the credit ? is it qualifying rental midsize or higher?
Old Nov 19, 2015, 7:11 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by xuni4everx
what is qualifying rental to earn one two free rental?
i book 3 days compact car rental, and i don't see the credit ? is it qualifying rental midsize or higher?
Yes, midsize or larger. Here's a quote from the One Two Free website FAQs:

A qualifying rental is the paid rental, via the Emerald ClubŽ, of a Midsize or larger vehicle at participating National Car RentalŽ locations in the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, for a period of two or more consecutive days during the promotion.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 12:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Howste
Yes, midsize or larger. Here's a quote from the One Two Free website FAQs:
got it!. thank you
Old Nov 20, 2015, 4:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

do i need to book enterprise in europe through national site?

enterprise site quote is $100 less than national site for three day rental...
Old Nov 22, 2015, 12:59 pm

Cross Border Dilemma

Here is summary my experience with One Two Free promotion:
- I'm a US resident that rents every week in Canada.
- I enrolled in One Two Free promotion.
- After not getting points rewarded for this promotion, I called customer service and was told I need to enroll in Rent Rent promotion for Canada and the rep tried to make my enrollment retroactive but couldn't. I was told it would be done.
- After one week, I call back to see why I still haven't received the points.
- I was told I don't qualify for One Two Free promotion because I'm a US citizen renting in Canada. In addition, I was told I don't qualify for Rent Rent promotion because I'm not a Canada citizen.
- The customer rep was indifferent and unwilling to work with my situation.
- I submitted feedback via website and was offered 2 days free as compensation.

Right now, I think I can earned more than 2 days free if I am able to participate in this promo since I rent every week for 4 days. I asked if the offer can be increased. Am I being greedy? Are all National Car promos similar and don't work with cross border rentals?
Old Nov 23, 2015, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
I just re-read the entire thread and am still confused. Apologies if it's just me being slow.

If I rent from my neighborhood Enterprise, do I earn:
1) Only 200pts for the "Neighborhood Rental" bonus, or,
2) 500pts = 200pts "Neighborhood Rental" + 300pts regular points for a qualifying rental

Assuming mid/fullsize car, eligible rate, etc.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by gooselee
I just re-read the entire thread and am still confused. Apologies if it's just me being slow.

If I rent from my neighborhood Enterprise, do I earn:
1) Only 200pts for the "Neighborhood Rental" bonus, or,
2) 500pts = 200pts "Neighborhood Rental" + 300pts regular points for a qualifying rental

Assuming mid/fullsize car, eligible rate, etc.
200 pts.

Enterprise rentals are not a qualifying rental unless you received the neighborhood rental bonus. You will get only 200 pts for the rental. And I believe the neighborhood rental bonus is only good once.

Last edited by Segments; Nov 23, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.