Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Oman Air: MNL-NCL $1,141 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Oman Air: MNL-NCL $1,141 RT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2017, 11:03 pm
def

I'm trying to get this to price anytime June-September without a stopover in Oman but a few days in Paris (basically to get the luggage). I tried a lot of dates and am very flexible but I can only get it to price with a stopover in Oman which I'd like to avoid. Any tips on how to find this or even a link would be very much appreciated

Thanks for any help!
Old Jan 13, 2017, 11:41 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Good on you. They took my HK credit card but I had to insist. It was my first time booking with an agent for over 10 years but it was the only way to price this one the way I wanted it and I don't trust some of the other third party sites.
Old Jan 13, 2017, 11:44 pm

Originally Posted by yorkboy24
Good on you. They took my HK credit card but I had to insist. It was my first time booking with an agent for over 10 years but it was the only way to price this one the way I wanted it and I don't trust some of the other third party sites.
What price did you end up getting? And were you able to add layovers to all the legs? Also interested in this one to be honest..
Old Jan 14, 2017, 2:41 am

Originally Posted by ttep
Nice one mate. Just used them to book 2xOW MNL-NCL with a 2 night stayover in MCT

Didn't take my Aussie cc but i've had a mate transfer into their bank account.

Appreciate the lead!
interesting I have no trouble booking a stopover on a OW through Expedia, only on a return I can't price it.
Geat to see this fare still alive ))

EDIT:
Originally Posted by def
I'm trying to get this to price anytime June-September without a stopover in Oman but a few days in Paris (basically to get the luggage). I tried a lot of dates and am very flexible but I can only get it to price with a stopover in Oman which I'd like to avoid. Any tips on how to find this or even a link would be very much appreciated

Thanks for any help!
Priced a little higher with a stopover in Paris

http://www.expedia.com.sg/Flights-Se...expedia.com.sg

Last edited by Croupier; Jan 14, 2017 at 2:53 am
Old Jan 14, 2017, 6:04 am

Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points
Originally Posted by RoastedDuck190
What price did you end up getting? And were you able to add layovers to all the legs? Also interested in this one to be honest..
MNL-NCL return @ 1140USD.
MNL-NCL one way @ 475USD

Someone here managed to add stopover legs in November on expedia OW here but I wasn't able to do it in June/July online. I could find OW no stopovers no problem but as soon as i changed the dates it added a different carrier and jacked up to $4k.

Suggest choose your date/s, check there is OW mnl/mct at a discounted rate on BOTH dates, then call a flight agent
Old Jan 14, 2017, 9:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
It's cheaper if you stay in Paris on the way back as you'd save on Uk air duty (short haul rather than medium). I got it for 926GBP with a stopover in Muscat outbound and a stopover in Paris on the return. This included the 50GBP trailfinder fee (they charge because no commission for them). Seems around 30GBP more than the Expedia one I think.
Old Jan 14, 2017, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Edit - Got it to work.

Last edited by onlysuites; Jan 14, 2017 at 4:27 pm
Old Jan 15, 2017, 1:08 am

Do you know if you get the Oman Air chauffeur on this ticket??
Old Jan 15, 2017, 4:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Any OTA's that let you book for more then 330 days out? I am looking at Christmas 2017.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by onlysuites
Any OTA's that let you book for more then 330 days out? I am looking at Christmas 2017.
Via.com - But it doesn't show this fare. Try a TA.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 11:25 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred Plus, Amex Plat
First time I've seen something come up for my local airport (NCL)! Unfortunately I can't make use of it. Thanks to the OP though.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 8:02 pm

Anyone successfully booked this via a TA more than 330 days out?
Old Jan 15, 2017, 8:20 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by RoastedDuck190
Anyone successfully booked this via a TA more than 330 days out?
If you read the fares rules, the answer is no, you have to travel by Dec 15th.

Originally Posted by mad_rich
First time I've seen something come up for my local airport (NCL)! Unfortunately I can't make use of it. Thanks to the OP though.
Why not, MNL is among the cheapest cities in Asia to get to the rest of Asia, don't just check sardine cans like Cebu Pacific, legacy carriers have to lower the fares to compete with LCCs in Philippines.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by Croupier
interesting I have no trouble booking a stopover on a OW through Expedia, only on a return I can't price it.
Geat to see this fare still alive ))

EDIT:

Priced a little higher with a stopover in Paris

http://www.expedia.com.sg/Flights-Se...expedia.com.sg
Did your ticket come up as Business (J) or Business (R)?
Old Jan 16, 2017, 12:15 am

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
WY is having crazy fares (MUC and FRA in particular) from Europe, for as low as 1200 Euroes

http://www.omanair.com/en/best-fares...es-from-europe

Worth looking at if NCL doesn't work out.

nevermind.... 1199 from 1 of the cities listed in the bucket, at least 1500 euros to East Asia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.