Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Oman Air: MNL-NCL $1,141 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Oman Air: MNL-NCL $1,141 RT

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2017, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by onlysuites
I am sure it was there last week too.

In regards to the make changes part are you sure you were able to do this earlier as I am quite sure I wasn't able to do this earlier too.
I booked directly on WY's site and made one change of date - billed USD75. New ticket # issued. Maybe unavailable now because R class withdrawn?
Old May 22, 2017, 7:10 pm

Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points
Originally Posted by davidchyd
I have contacted their CS weeks ago to assign seats for me cuz I bought this thru Expedia. There were totally no problem as they just helped me fast. I guess this is a "special price" ticket, hope they will honour it.
Worked for me too. I couldn't get seat assignments on the website
Old May 22, 2017, 7:11 pm

I had to make a change too. Cost me USD90 because my travel agent added something of their own but it was re-ticketed fine. (i scrapped the stopover in MCT).

Hoping there won't be any issues! Has anyone flown it yet?
Old May 22, 2017, 10:32 pm

Programs: TG*G, SQ, QF
Originally Posted by ttep
I had to make a change too. Cost me USD90 because my travel agent added something of their own but it was re-ticketed fine. (i scrapped the stopover in MCT).

Mine is 3 weeks today but all looks good so far. Will report back if there any problems
Old May 23, 2017, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat

Yes. No issues whatsoever. Got the 787 which is leased with the normal business which I wasn't too impressed with on one sector. But the CDG sector was their fantastic business.
Old May 24, 2017, 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by onlysuites
Yes. No issues whatsoever. Got the 787 which is leased with the normal business which I wasn't too impressed with on one sector. But the CDG sector was their fantastic business.
Nice one! thanks for the feedback.. looking forward to it
Old Jun 2, 2017, 12:05 am

is this fare finally gone? i tried to get it on expedia the other day to show someone and couldn't price it!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 12:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

is this fare finally gone? i tried to get it on expedia the other day to show someone and couldn't price it!
been gone since early May.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 2:43 am

Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
been gone since early May.
damn. cant complain i suppose it has been one of the longest running error (maybe?) fares !
Old Jun 2, 2017, 3:02 am

It WAS NOT an error fare, FFS!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 3:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

damn. cant complain i suppose it has been one of the longest running error (maybe?) fares !
Originally Posted by mlqsko
It WAS NOT an error fare, FFS!
The pricing was only 100 euros or so less than the heavily advertised biz class fares ex Europe to Asia. I don't think the fare level was a mistake. Perhaps WY didn't intend to make it available exMNL, but that doesn't mean the fare itself (price wise) was a mistake.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The pricing was only 100 euros or so less than the heavily advertised biz class fares ex Europe to Asia. I don't think the fare level was a mistake. Perhaps WY didn't intend to make it available exMNL, but that doesn't mean the fare itself (price wise) was a mistake.
It was available from almost all WY destinations to NCL. I successfully booked from DEL, CMB, BKK, KUL, SIN & MNL. Flown a couple without any issues. WY isn't as polished as the other 3 Middle eastern carriers but has a lot of potential.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

How is the connection at CDG? CDG's website is estimates ~60mins to do the connection.

What's Citijet like? Information is quite scarce on their business class.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

How is the connection at CDG? CDG's website is estimates ~60mins to do the connection.

What's Citijet like? Information is quite scarce on their business class.
It took me 15-20 mins to do the transfer including the security check. The lounge is decent and Citijet's business is exactly like economy but with the middle seat empty. It's only a hours flight and they serve you a cold meal.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 3:13 pm

Programs: Many
I am in the Golden Tulip hotel near MCT right now. Flight from KUL was almost empty in J (4 pax out of 24 seats). Friendly but not that seamless experience on the ground. People are really kind and positive though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.