Old Aug 30, 2014, 7:16 pm

Thanks! Going to check it out tomorrow.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 9:27 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, BA, UA, HH Dia, CC Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by nwflyboy
Here, let me help you with that...

Thanks!!
Old Sep 1, 2014, 8:14 am

The VR I bought on Saturday didn't get activated properly so now I have to email a copy of the receipt and ID to Incomm. I was so excited to find VR with credit card, but now I'm just annoyed.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 11:24 am

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
I hope you get that worked out. No, really, I do. ^

Shelf has been cleared. Did it over a period of about 12-14 days.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 11:35 am

Talking

Originally Posted by jan_believes
I hope you get that worked out. No, really, I do. ^

Shelf has been cleared. Did it over a period of about 12-14 days.
Unfortunately both gas stations that will sell to me have had a supply problem. One that I, at least believe to, have a good relationship with management has said they ordered cards but nothing has come in for two weeks.

I hope you are resupplied no problem.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 12:18 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by hamhead
Unfortunately both gas stations that will sell to me have had a supply problem. One that I, at least believe to, have a good relationship with management has said they ordered cards but nothing has come in for two weeks.

The store manager at my location asked me to "bring one in" next time and she'll load it for me Maybe I'll ask nicely at CVS
Old Sep 1, 2014, 8:40 pm

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.

Kind of you, thanks!

I'll take old style, UPC in far northeast corner, three icons on front.

That's the ticket!
Old Sep 1, 2014, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by Namaste1
Maybe I'll ask nicely at CVS
Didn't work for me (nicely) today locally at CVS, but, best wishes!
Old Sep 1, 2014, 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by Namaste1
The store manager at my location asked me to "bring one in" next time and she'll load it for me Maybe I'll ask nicely at CVS
It is nice to find a site where the manager has a keen business sense and wants to make sales. I have found it easy to go to the stores that don't accept Cc and ask them for a couple, that the store that does accept CC is out, or if they would be willing to sell with CC and save me the trip back. I usually have 4 or 5 in my glove box just for this purpose. Good luck.

Last edited by givingitatry; Sep 1, 2014 at 9:17 pm
Old Sep 2, 2014, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by givingitatry
It is nice to find a site where the manager has a keen business sense and wants to make sales. I have found it easy to go to the stores that don't accept Cc and ask them for a couple, that the store that does accept CC is out, or if they would be willing to sell with CC and save me the trip back. I usually have 4 or 5 in my glove box just for this purpose. Good luck.
I did this today.

Took half a stack with permission from a gas station to another about 150 yards away (same brand of gas station) so that I could buy.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
Originally Posted by FederalFlyer
FYI people... At least one current source of VRs is explicitly revealed in the Old Amex Blue Cash thread here. Just scroll through the last few pages and you'll eventually find it. And I can confirm that said place does in fact carry them and sells them via CC and even AGC.

EDIT: Do not PM asking for details. If you are unwilling or unable to follow the straightforward guidance in this post, it's probably best that you're not collecting VRs in the first place.
Thanks!
Old Sep 2, 2014, 3:30 pm

I did this today.

Took half a stack with permission from a gas station to another about 150 yards away (same brand of gas station) so that I could buy.
I'm surprised this doesn't throw off alerts at Incomm. I suppose there's good enough reason not to care about a mismatch between the VRs original assigned shelf and it's final loading destination.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by mrmandel
I'm surprised this doesn't throw off alerts at Incomm. I suppose there's good enough reason not to care about a mismatch between the VRs original assigned shelf and it's final loading destination.
Indeed - didn't know if it would work, so only bought one.

It went as normal, nothing different far as I could tell.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 1:28 am

Programs: UA PLAT, TK GLD, Hilton Diamond, IC PLAT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD
Originally Posted by cajunguy
Thanks!
yeah.. i looked to see if there were any around my area... all are next to wally world ... on the other side of town

and they all ended up being bought out by 76 ... had every GC possible... except VRs, so I didn't bother asking if they would be bought with CC

Last edited by stupidzbu; Sep 6, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.