7-11
Old Aug 16, 2014, 9:27 am

Programs: US Airways Gold, Marriott Platinum, SW A List
Originally Posted by agharaibeh
That's kinda like sayee where ya gold chest ARRRRRRR
Then why even start a thread like this?
Old Aug 16, 2014, 9:37 am

Programs: UA
99.99% of the chance that we are not at the same hunting zone, so the poster's gold chest is safe and steady. Guaranteed.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 9:45 am

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
There is always hope.

If I get enough nerve to go back and try again, I will post again. Thanks for the encouraging posts.

I have two travel charges on my Arrival motivating me but it's best to tread kindly and carefully.

Please don't fill my box with PMs. Thanks.

Last edited by jan_believes; Aug 16, 2014 at 9:58 am
Old Aug 16, 2014, 9:47 am

i'm impressed with OP and members of this forum. where there's a will, there's a way.

Last edited by goblue77; Aug 16, 2014 at 10:05 am
Old Aug 16, 2014, 10:39 am

what state are you in? in NY here, LI in particular, I have been to dozens and dozens of RA, CVS.
Have never seen a valero or sunoco sell them out here.

everytime i drive, and i see one i haven't been to, I stop, and its the same story. I suspect other parts of the country they are much easier to come by, due to the reduced fraud levels in less dense areas.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 11:57 am

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
Originally Posted by Mamibear
I'll load my Emerald with this if I can find them in a truck stop this weekend.
You know, I played that truck stop game on my last trip out of state (in KY) when I used some time I shouldn't have and, the gas I had to replace! I read where certain items worked there for somebody here on FT.

Didn't work. Was so discouraged, I skipped one because I just couldn't ask anymore. I made a circular trip and started my return.

Later I was making a call to Hertz HLE and misdialed and got the store I passed across from the truck stop. I said, something like, wait, before I hang up, do you guys accept CCs for ....? He assured me they did, he was the store supervisor, and I drove back out next day, thinking this was meant to be because of a wrong number. Unbelievable.

Of course, the register said "NO!".

But, I hope you find what you want.

Last edited by jan_believes; Aug 28, 2014 at 9:17 pm
Old Aug 16, 2014, 1:28 pm

I had a great lunch today.

Not telling what I made, how I made it, or where to get the ingredients, but I thought you guys should know, and so I'm posting about it here.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by jan_believes
You know, I played that truck stop game on my last trip out of state (in KY) when I used some time I shouldn't have and, the gas I had to replace! I read where certain items worked there for somebody here on FT.

Didn't work. Was so discouraged, I skipped one because I just couldn't ask anymore. I made a circular trip and started my return.

Later I was making a call to Hertz HLE and misdialed and got the store I passed across from the truck stop. I said, something like, wait, before I hang up, do you guy accept CCs for ....? He assured me they did, he was the store supervisor, and I drove back out next day, thinking this was meant to be because of a wrong number. Unbelievable.

Of course, the register said "NO!".

But, I hope you find what you want.
Thanks for the positive wishes. I have learned that in MSing, I have to think outside the box and to always be pleasant whether the clerk is grouchy or not. I get what I want with this attitude rather than have a sense of entitlement. btw, today is my lucky day since I found them in a busy FJ.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 2:09 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, BA, UA, HH Dia, CC Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by heyeaglefn
Then why even start a thread like this?
^
Originally Posted by jan_believes
Please don't fill my box with PMs. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jedck
I had a great lunch today.

Not telling what I made, how I made it, or where to get the ingredients, but I thought you guys should know, and so I'm posting about it here.
HA! I got lunch for free today with a coupon that was given to me at a certain store. Ask all your stores for coupons and you can get free lunch too.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TTnC4me
^

HA! I got lunch for free today with a coupon that was given to me at a certain store. Ask all your stores for coupons and you can get free lunch too.
Just wait til the bloggers get a hold of this.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by sanctified50
7-11
Thank you ^
Old Aug 20, 2014, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Hah, the CVS around me don't even have Vanilla Reloads anymore. I think their sales went to zero when it went to no CCs. The vanilla GCs are collecting quite a bit of dust too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.