No Citi
No Capital One
Print Wikipost

Bill Pay at 7-11 ATM

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2014, 6:23 am

Programs: USAir, UA, AA, BA, Hyatt, HHonors, SPG, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by payeco
Do you know if this is business day or calendar day? Curious if $3000 on Saturday and Sunday would count as one day since they would both pay out on the same day.
That I do not know, sorry.

Interesting, in thinking about this, all transactions were done in one "transaction". I'm curious if closing out a transaction and opening a new one would be a means around this limit.... not looking to test/ push that, however. I'm happy with keeping this at < $3k per day repeated times per week...
Old Sep 21, 2014, 3:34 pm

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
US Bank credit cards

I just paid my US Bank Flexperks cards at a 7-11 ATM. Despite what it says in the wiki, it only cost $2.
Old Sep 21, 2014, 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
I just paid my US Bank Flexperks cards at a 7-11 ATM. Despite what it says in the wiki, it only cost $2.
Interesting, it DID cost me $5 last week when I paid the same card (in PA, unsure if that matters)
Old Sep 21, 2014, 4:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
Perhaps they lowered it. It was definitely $5 when I went to try to pay my Club Carlson last weekend. Went elsewhere specifically because of that.
Old Sep 22, 2014, 9:03 pm

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by payeco
Perhaps they lowered it. It was definitely $5 when I went to try to pay my Club Carlson last weekend. Went elsewhere specifically because of that.
Interesting. I paid it again tonight (in San Diego) and it was still $2.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 6:09 am

New datapoint - successfully did 2x500 transactions today (success, as of now, I have receipts - we'll see if they flag me later in the day )

I did have one transaction cancelled because with an on screen explanation of "Transaction cancelled - flagged account".

The cancelled transaction was one of the transactions VCOM asked for additional information on last week - so unsure if ALL of the accounts from that transaction (4 in total) have now been flagged in their system and transactions will be declined going forward. The 2 successful transactions I had were for cards (Barclays, Chase) that were NOT part of the payments for the transactions from last week.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by jiffyjiff
New datapoint - successfully did 2x500 transactions today (success, as of now, I have receipts - we'll see if they flag me later in the day )

I did have one transaction cancelled because with an on screen explanation of "Transaction cancelled - flagged account".

The cancelled transaction was one of the transactions VCOM asked for additional information on last week - so unsure if ALL of the accounts from that transaction (4 in total) have now been flagged in their system and transactions will be declined going forward. The 2 successful transactions I had were for cards (Barclays, Chase) that were NOT part of the payments for the transactions from last week.
Yup, I didn't send back the documents (credit card statements & ID) so they shut down payment on my 2 cards but I have no issue paying other cards that are not flagged down yet. Also, the limit is 3k per day on all cards. To keep it safe, I pay only 2k per day.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by DziVang
Yup, I didn't send back the documents (credit card statements & ID) so they shut down payment on my 2 cards but I have no issue paying other cards that are not flagged down yet. Also, the limit is 3k per day on all cards. To keep it safe, I pay only 2k per day.
I DID send them the required docs though, so unsure why they've flagged (at least one of) my CC accounts...
Old Sep 23, 2014, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by DziVang
Some say they have pulled together several days or several cards to reach the $3k amount. It was in the beginning of the thread so you might want to be wary of doing 2k for 5 straight days or something
Old Oct 8, 2014, 10:25 am

Has anyone had trouble paying bills with Vanillas? I tried 3 different 7-11s and it went all the way to PIN entry and then said canceled. I thought I might of had some bad cards but I went home and checked them out and they were fine. I tried both Chase and Barclays with 2 different DCs. This was in the SEA area.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 10:36 am

Originally Posted by rdaven2003
Has anyone had trouble paying bills with Vanillas? I tried 3 different 7-11s and it went all the way to PIN entry and then said canceled. I thought I might of had some bad cards but I went home and checked them out and they were fine. I tried both Chase and Barclays with 2 different DCs. This was in the SEA area.
Never had an issue related to the Vanillas. Maybe your payment pattern has flagged you with VCOM? Share details of previous payments (amount, card, date)?
Old Oct 8, 2014, 11:58 am

Had it happen to me a 30 minutes ago in the SF Bay Area for a simple 500$ transaction. Worked fine last week.

Originally Posted by rdaven2003
Old Oct 8, 2014, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by balinvadasz
Had it happen to me a 30 minutes ago in the SF Bay Area for a simple 500$ transaction. Worked fine last week.
Worked for me fine yesterday and today same error with 2 different vanillas. I'll try again tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised it it's dead.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 7:36 pm

Tried with an OV a few min ago in San Diego and it was a no go. Seems to be dead
Old Oct 8, 2014, 9:37 pm

Programs: DL DI AA LTPL MAR LTPL HY GL
Sounds like OVs are having some issues this week, across the board, not just at 7-11 or WM?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.